• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Demyx
Looks upset
"Him again? Hasn't he done enough to me?!"

Marluxia
"Get out of my way! He only wants you on his side! Just watch I damn well know he did something way worse!"

Vexen
"he has done more than enough to you. We need to settle this now."
goes to the lab
"Zexion I-...What the hell?!"

Axel
"that doesn't mean you can hit and abuse him! He may have done some horrible things but this isnt going to solve it!!"
looks over at Vexen as he enters

Marluxia
Looks over at Vexen
"This isn't what you think..."

Zexion
Stays behind Axel out of reach of Marluxia

Axel
"its exactly what you think it is Vexen.
Marluxia go calm down let me talk to him, you dont need to be doing this in the state you're in."

Takes a more protective stance in front of Zexion as if protecting a small child

Vexen
looks between the 3 in shock at what was about to happen
"Marluxia I think it would be best if you leave."

Marluxia
"No not until I'm proven right! I know he did something else way worse than just talk crap!"
Looks at Vexen sternly

Vexen
"you are right he has, but I think it needs to be handled in a better way than this."
looks at him disapproving of his actions

Marluxia
Scoffs grumbling
"I've never damaged him ever only scared him"
Storms off waiting outside of the room to calm down

Zexion
"....So you found out I assume...."

Axel
let's down his guard once Marlu leaves and looks at Zexion
"You may be a friend, but I wont let you continue the shit you're doing."

Vexen
Nods and glares angrily
"yes I found out. How could you inject hard drugs into his system!?! Knowing the issues he has!"

Last edited:
Zexion
"I wanted to know the effects it had on Anti...so I would inject it and convince Demyx he did it during Anti form"
Looks at Axel coldly
"Liar you were never my friend I know you just pretend for your own self morals.....Don't lie to me please"

Axel
"Right, because if you weren't my friend I wouldnt have taken that hit or protected you from Marluxia...I am your friend you just refuse to see it...I cant believe you did such things to Demyx when all he did was try to convince others you arent as horrible as everyone thinks"

Vexen
Goes over to Zexion and slaps him extremely hard
with a glare that would even make Marluxia's demon side hesitate

Zexion
Looks down
"Hmph right and I totally don't have a crush on you..."
Takes the hit silently staring Vexen down
"I quit number 4"
Steps back into the portal that was secretly lingering behind him it quickly dissipating afterwards leaving only silence in its wake

Vexen
"Personally Axel I wouldn't hes just gonna hit you for even trying"
Turns away grumbling
"He's never allowed inside my lab ever again he's to irresponsible!"
Heads out to Demyx
"He admitted to drugging you with the heavy stuff as a idea to see how Anti would react without thinking of your wellbeing thus I'm sure you will be relieved to hear hes no longer allowed to do anything regarding experiments in this room"

Demyx
Nods staying quiet keeping his gaze towards the floor hugging himself tighter and closing his eyes

Marluxia
Rolls his eyes
"I'm not violent I'm pissed off that someone hurt our friend and you don't seem to even care if Demyx's life is endangered by that-that backstabbing bitches actions!"

Axel
glares at the insult
"I do care but violence isnt going to solve the damn problem! It will make it worse god fucking damn it!!!!"
flames burst from his hands in a moment of rage as he steps back

Marluxia
A smile creeps it's way onto his lips
"Says the hot headed one"
Brushes him off
"I've never done something that doesn't benefit something else in the long run even you know this, everything happens for a reason"

Axel
takes a deep shakey breath as the flames dissipate
"I know...I..i just...something felt like i needed to protect him when you got that look on ur face."

Marluxia
Looks at him confused
Why do you act like I would kill someone?
Turns away in thought
-I've only done somthing like that.....in those dreams of what seems to be like another life we all once lived....-
Shakes his head to quell this thoughts
-No....those are just a strange feeling there's never been another timeline of ourselfs....right?-
Looks at Axel strangely quickly leaving

Axel
looks at him thoroughly confused and watches as he walks off sighs pulling out his phone and texting Zexion
-Hey where did you go?-

Zexion
Picks up the phone looking at the message before chucking it into a bush behind him curling up tighter up inside the tree branches watching the pond in the garden
"Dumbass...."

Axel
Sighs in exasperation heading towards the garden not knowing Zexion was there and as he passes the door labeled #6 he stops and stares at it curiously but quickly moves on outside to the rose bushes across from the pond mumbling to himself
"what the hell was that? Why...why did I react like that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back