• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital kevindraws

felix full.jpg

Redesigning the first anthro character I made when I first decided to join FA, and panicked about being a human artist. And now look at me: doing almost exclusively furry commissions since 2015!

I realised that Felix is fucking loaded, so needs to have a dappier look than he used to. Thus far, I only gave him a fur trim.

And no, none of my anthros are digitigrate. That makes absolutely no sense.

Finally finished Flex's club scene. Lots of raffle characters on the background.

1587930010.kevintheradioguy_felix-full-animated2.gif

1587931677.kevintheradioguy_felix_full.png

My Pride month entry isn't very pridemonthy XD
Felix is very much gay, but he's also not at all sentimental in this regard, so he'd be more irritated by all the rainbows and marches than feel 'represented'.
pride_felix.png

Now, on the contrary to Felix here, Noah actually genuinely enjoys all the fussing, and flags, and ribbons, and marches. But then he's borderline ADHD, so bright colours excite him.
pride_noah.png

My wife's new D&D character Morgan who by her own accord, "would've worn pansexual ribbons, but we know that they are just bisexuals who want to feel special".
Though I think bi flag looks prettier.
pride_morgan.png

My wife's older character, Morrah, who just wants to have a fancy dress, and spend her life sitting on a porch, looking pretty, watching the geese fly south. She happens to have this taste in clothes, though.
pride_morrah.png

And the final entry for today in the pride month sketches, our friend's D&D character, Urgash, who just wants his parents to be proud of him.
He also a magic boi.

pride_ur.png

Love the art.
Also:

Morrah reminded me of Joseph Joestar when in that drag scene.

I love how full of character your OCs are!
Ty! I have hard time to get into random characters, so I've got an old roster. They grew with character likelil' boats with barnacles.

Wow nice arts! Sweet lines, cool details.
Oh, I've been testing new ways to line! So it's thicker and sketchier <-sketch fetish

Morrah reminded me of Joseph Joestar when in that drag scene.
I actually have no idea what that is XD But the main reference was this one:

1591973291189.png

Yknow when i saw the lion i began to think i bought a commission from you on discord. Although i think thats a whole different artist lol

No idea what you're talking about XD The inspiration is in that post: a song "Molten Light". Not a reference, just surrealism based on the character's personality.
oh. I get it. I was thinkin about this scene from somewhere about this man demanding a crown and gets molten gold poured over his head. I suspect hes like a leader type? Sorta thinks himself as superior but is self destructive?

I was thinkin about this scene from somewhere about this man demanding a crown and gets molten gold poured over his head.
I once more have no idea what you're talking about, but that seems nicely wicked.

I suspect hes like a leader type? Sorta thinks himself as superior but is self destructive?
M-m-m... I can reference Neon Demon and Devil Wears Prada for him. He and his friend have built themselves a business empire to rule basically from scratch, and he knows he's better than the rest for this. And quite entitled because of it. No reason to be shy or modest when talking about this achievement: he made himself, and he has a right to be proud, as well as a right to everything he owns. Not really self-destructing, though, no. Maybe quite an opposite. Fate architect, if you will; a lawful tyrant.

I once more have no idea what you're talking about, but that seems nicely wicked.

M-m-m... I can reference Neon Demon and Devil Wears Prada for him. He and his friend have built themselves a business empire to rule basically from scratch, and he knows he's better than the rest for this. And quite entitled because of it. No reason to be shy or modest when talking about this achievement: he made himself, and he has a right to be proud,a s well as a right to everything he owns. Not really self-destructing, though, no. Maybe quite an opposite. Fate architect, if you will; a lawful tyrant.
Right. I listened to the song, Molten Light. Dude it was a trip the entire time. So, yknow, thanks for linking it.

Right. I listened to the song, Molten Light. Dude it was a trip the entire time. So, yknow, thanks for linking it.
Np. I have no idea how I ran into it back in the day (I'm a rocker myself, so it doesn't fit the usual track list), but this artist has so many trippy songs like this. I highly recommend him if you find this style good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back