• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital kevindraws

Yesterday my coterie (VtM analogue of a party) managed to meet the Malkavian Primogen who was absent for sixty-something years.
They have found him, got out of torpor, nearly died as he frienzied, and three weeks later, he reappears a sane as a Malkavian can be.

Say hello to Reynard, he'll make your life weird, but interesting.

smile.png

First thing he did was breaking Toreador Primogen's jaw in a wrecking ball tactic of introduction to a new Prince. Playing him will be so.much.fun.

My Narrator in Kult ttrpg said that Jon the NPC likes the 80s aesthetic, and so I had to draw him like that.
Feeling inspired, I also made our PCs in the same aesthetic.

Jon the NPC. An alfar (nordic elf, basically) in disfigured human disguise, a "gifted kid turned into perfectionist with appraisal fetish" kind of guy, and our best friend.
Created listening to https://open.spotify.com/track/4YR6Dextuoc3I8nJ0XgzKI
it's the 80's.png

Ludo the PC. A very chill prostitute suffering from PTSD. My character, and the first good-looking character I ever made. I am milking this immensely.
Created listening to https://open.spotify.com/track/1TfqLAPs4K3s2rJMoCokcS
it's not really the 80's.png

Kristine the PC. My wife's character, a youtuber who does magic debunking videos. See Myth Busters, but with less charm, and more boobs.
Created listening to https://open.spotify.com/track/0rmGAIH9LNJewFw7nKzZnc
it's totally not the 80's.png

DUDE THESE ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOUR ART ADFKHSDLF

In the same Kult: Divinity Lost game, my character Ludo was courted by an elf for bedding.
After the scene, we realised he courted exactly like a satin bowerbirds do this. He made a 'nest' in the room from all the blue fabrics he could find, and danced in a blue shawl.

And I couldn't get this out of my mind, so I had to draw it.

1671854134396.png

It was time to make an up-to-date reference sheet for my himbo wolf, and I'm really proud how this turned out.

Noah was a side character in a story, but he grew on me, and now I own not one, but two anthro characters.

I miss the feller, he is much fun to roleplay.

1672769826335.png

Random memastic sketches from a Kult: Divinity lost ttrpg:

The group of allies supporting undead friends (literally):

1672770153835.png

After doing that, I remembered I had a designated sketch brush.
How Arnar (the detective NPC) must feel around the PCs:
1672770205403.png 1672770215487.png

Arnar (again) saving my character from making a big mistake:
1672770236179.png

We love our friendly disfigured goblin alfar friend:

1672770266759.png

I love your artwork so much

A couple o' simple gifs for Kult ttrpg I'm playing in. Gnostic horror, yadda-yadda. This one is Icelandic-themed.

There was drama in a few last sessions, in which our deformed alfar (yes, those uglies are elves in this game) pretending to be human had realised the truth that they are but figments of human imagination, and aren't actually "real" and that broke them.

dirt2.gif

On the other hand, my character has a different point of view. Creationism doesn't mean soullessness, and alfars became real as soon as they started referring to themselves as "I". But being flesh and blood is important to this monster friend of his, and as a freshly Enlightened person, Ludvik will do anything to make this (wo-)man "real".
"If I'll have to refuse my own life to give it to you, I will."

real.gif

A couple o' simple gifs for Kult ttrpg I'm playing in. Gnostic horror, yadda-yadda. This one is Icelandic-themed.

There was drama in a few last sessions, in which our deformed alfar (yes, those uglies are elves in this game) pretending to be human had realised the truth that they are but figments of human imagination, and aren't actually "real" and that broke them.

View attachment 1063018

On the other hand, my character has a different point of view. Creationism doesn't mean soullessness, and alfars became real as soon as they started referring to themselves as "I". But being flesh and blood is important to this monster friend of his, and as a freshly Enlightened person, Ludvik will do anything to make this (wo-)man "real".

View attachment 1063019
Helping hand.

1675692018355.png

Random memastic sketches from a Kult: Divinity lost ttrpg:

The group of allies supporting undead friends (literally):

View attachment 1054558

After doing that, I remembered I had a designated sketch brush.
How Arnar (the detective NPC) must feel around the PCs:
View attachment 1054559 View attachment 1054560

Arnar (again) saving my character from making a big mistake:
View attachment 1054561

We love our friendly disfigured goblin alfar friend:

View attachment 1054562
Flirting with friends.

1675992279222.png

Hello, this is a bit of a personal request but could I interest you in possibly commissioning some digital cover art for a story series I am looking to publish online?

Hello, this is a bit of a personal request but could I interest you in possibly commissioning some digital cover art for a story series I am looking to publish online?

Hi. I have closed my commissions for good, though I do work on personal basis if the idea/project interests me enough. You can hmu via PMs or better yet, discord (kevintheradioguy#6615) and tell a bit more. At the very least, if I don't feel that I can do the project good, I can point you to some amazing artists who'd gladly take it.

Just sharing a lil' rpg thing. We recently had this scene which I'm very proud of, but no one acknowledged, so I have decided to sketch it.
My character, Ludo, refuses the belief that just because a creature was created, it's not a living being.

1676120630440.png

This sounds a bit weird but it took me a while to realize that you are the same person as your account on furaffinity. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw the commissioned pic of your wolf sona with the Samoyed, he is a friend of mine as well, what a small world!
Love the art and aesthetics :bishiesparklesl:, can't believe I am so dense and didn't connect the dots like, immediately...

Last edited:
This sounds a bit weird but it took me a while to realize that you are the same person as your account on furaffinity. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw the commissioned pic of your wolf sona with the Samoyed, he is a friend of mine as well, what a small world!
Love the art and aesthetics :bishiesparklesl:, can't believe I am so dense and didn't connect the dots like, immediately...
Not a weird thing at all. Hello there, nice to meet people all over the web like this. I wish I had more time to be socially active here as well!

I did indeed commission my friend's/neighbour's new char to make gim happy. Not my sona, though, I don't have any c;

Quick coloured sketch of Aufbjorn, an NPC from Kult: Divinity Lost game I'm in. Friendly neighbourhood death mage.

His indifferent attitude mixed with humanism has recently bumped him into #1 of my favourite NPC list.

aufbjorn.png

I'm sketching a scene from my sci-fi verse, and... hey, peeps, you want your characters features there? I need a few hoomins for the background/foreground. So throw your OCs this way!

I'd really like if they weren't real people, but instead drawn reference, as I'm not comfortable adding real celebrities or models without their consent.

edit: I'm okay with drawing you, the person behind the screen, though.
Fp7dGlmWAAARkb3.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1063018

View attachment 1063019
We did it!
We turned Jon-the-elf into Jon-the-human last session through a naming ritual, just like he wanted to.
I hope he's happy(-er) now.

madur.png

We welcome you into this world in this special day of your naming. Jon Blodwynn, not a thought, not a spirit. A human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back