• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ

cornerstone

dance little liar
hi all! i'm jess, 22, and i'm currently looking for a few long-term partners to role-play with. just a heads up, i'm coming back from a hiatus, so i might be a little rusty. looking for someone who is:
  • semi-literate to literate. preferably more than a few lines, i generally match length but can write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs for shorter replies to 1000+ words for less frequent ones. not too picky about the specifics of grammar, but please know the difference between "you're" and "your". your posts should at least be understandable.
  • third-person. i don't care if you write in present or past tense (if you have a preference please let me know), but i would prefer to write in third-person.
  • doubling-friendly. not necessary if we're playing entirely with ocs, but if we're doing canon/oc please be open to doubling, and put in equal effort for both roleplays.
  • fcs that match the settings. if we're doing an anime role-play, then anime fcs would definitely make more sense. otherwise, i prefer realistic art/real-life models or celebrities for fcs. also open to no fcs but a short appearance description.
  • ooc. not a must, but not unwelcome either.
  • gender pairings. open to all - m/m, m/f, f/f. more experienced with m/m and m/f.
for fandoms, open to oc/oc, canon/canon or canon/oc. can either play in the canon universe or an au with the characters, depending on the fandom. the below fandoms are not an exhaustive list of fandoms i'm into. for characters i can play - the characters listed are the characters i have had experience in. feel free to ask if there's someone you would like me to try.

star wars
  • looking for: anakin skywalker
  • can play: obi-wan, kylo ren, poe dameron
harry potter (marauders era or ocs)
  • looking for: james potter
  • can play: sirius black, regulus black, remus lupin
mcu (both the movies and the shows)
  • looking for: marc/steven/jake (the moon knight trio), billy russo, benjamin 'dex' poindexter, pietro maximoff, loki
  • can play: tony stark, loki, steve rogers, bucky barnes, matt murdock, frank castle
atla (mostly looking for ocs for this!)
  • looking for: zuko
  • can play: zuko
the umbrella academy
  • looking for: diego hargreeves
  • can play: klaus hargreeves
percy jackson (only looking for ocs for this fandom)
  • looking for: ocs
  • can play: ocs
jujutsu kaisen (need a good plot)
  • looking for: fushiguro megumi, sukuna
  • can play: gojo satoru
wednesday
  • looking for: xavier
  • can play: tyler, wednesday
the vampire diaries/the originals
  • looking for: kol, kai
  • can play: damon, stefan, klaus, kol
and more...

for originals, the plots are still a work-in-progress. included a few pairings/tropes i'll be interested in, but it's not an exhaustive list. feel free to pitch me some of the plots you have/are looking for a partner for! i have a wide range of interests and i'm easy to please lol. probably more interested in those with potential for angst and fluff (not too much of either side) and less interested in those which require a lot of planning/lore for now since i'm just getting back into role-play.

* means i have some semblance of a plot in mind
bolded is the role i prefer playing, but i'm flexible

• good girl/boy x bad girl/boy *
  • cop x criminal *
  • vampire x human
  • found family
  • enemies to lovers
  • criminal x criminal *
  • new prisoner x leader of prison
  • budding criminal x mafia leader/member *
  • street fighter x mafia leader
  • addict x clean/dealer
  • singer x actor *
  • royalty
  • old vampire x vampire slayer *
  • now you see me inspired
  • revolution
  • pirate x stowaway *

that's all for now! feel free to pm me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back