• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Keggee's 1x1 Thread

Keggee311

Just a couple of facts about me. I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been doing it since the AOL days, yeah I know that like a century ago. I'm a father to twin(fraternal) three-month boys, so my schedule of posting can be and probably will be at times. I live in the eastern time zone (U.S.). I do have a bad case of dyslexia so there will be mistakes just a warning.

I can provide multi paragraph writing but most of it is from my phone so they may take time. I do love to chatter so if you want some to talk to that is cool with me. I don't mind same-sex pairings but will not do MxM romance, it just feels weird. I love to plot so hit me with what you got.

*= Craving

Black Lagoon
Fairy Tail
Basilisk
Samurai 7
----
Mass Effect (any)
Dragon Age (any)
Assassin's Creed (2, 4 and Rouge)
Resident Evil (any)
Batman (Arkham Series)
**Wow/Warcraft (Please!)
*Starcraft
*Diablo 2 or 3
---
Marvel
*D.C. (preference for Batman and Flash)
----
Greek Antiquity
**Roman Antiquity (Please!)
**Medieval Europe (Arranged Marriage preference)
**Crusader Era
Napoleonic Era
Wild West
Golden Age of Piracy
The Medici
Colonial Era
Three Kingdoms China
Feudal Japan
----
Game of Thrones
Supernatural
Prison Break
Defiance
Star Trek
**Star Wars (Strong Sith craving. The Old Republic.)
------
Anything modern day just give me a possible idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back