• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Keeping Up With The Avengers-A Marvel AU

ZemoToHero

Hello there everybody! So, as the title says ,I'm looking for someone interested in roleplaying an AU idea I had which involves the Avengers/ MCU characters living in this apartment complex together. Preferably this will involve some kind of romance/action/ drama etc I like my roleplays to be well rounded!

MxF pairings preferred.

I'm looking for someone to play Zemo with an OC of mine!

I will double so if there's someone you'd like me to play feel free to ask :)

Also, please message with more than just 'hey wanna rp?' I most likely won't answer.

Here's the rules!

I rp in 3rd person past tense and prefer a common grasp on grammar/ punctuation. Typos and stuff are ok, but please know the basics at the very least.

I write about 400 words + per reply,but that's on the low end. I've written up to 4k words a post,let me know what your comfort level is.

I'm a full time healthcare worker,have pets and family. Do not badger me for replies. I take a day to sometimes a week to respond. I promise I won't hound you either, writing is a hobby not a chore so let's keep it fun!

Speaking of fun,please OOC chat on occasion. Nothing kills motivation faster then a silent partner who only pops out a reply and nothing else. Feel free to share memes, talk to me about stupid life stuff,plot etc. I promise you it's more fun when we can both get super excited!!

If we double, make sure things stay fair. It gets old If I'm the only one posting pics,gifs,headcannons, etc of things involving your character and interest but I barely get anything in return or nothing at all.

Please read and follow the rules! I'm sorry but if I notice rules were not read and followed I will most likely terminate the rp.

That should be it,hope to hear from you all!

hey! im really interested in this. i also work in healthcare and 100% agree that badgering for responses shouldnt be a thing. my only concern is that i havent rped in a LONG time. i used to be able to crank out responses the same length as yours but im slowly easing myself back into it. would that be okay? otherwise im happy to double up for you

Hello! Thank you for responding, I'd be happy to rp with you. That shouldn't be a problem as I'm pretty flexible as long as the quality is there that's the most important!

ooo thats an interesting choice! i admittedly don’t remember a lot about him outside of the tv show (ik im slacking), but i think i know him enough to be able to rp him until my next marvel binge. if i play him for you, i was actually going to give you a list to choose from and bucky was on it. so if it makes the plot easier to plan would you want to do a combined thread?

I can certainly write Bucky for you,I have a lot of experience playing him! Now since this is in an AU apartment setting we can do a combined thread( though I'll admit I usually rp outside of this site.itll be my first time writing on this forum)

itll be my first in a while on this site too. im actually from a site called feralfront that got shut down and every rp since then has been on discord lol. itll be new(ish) for both of us! do you want to set up the thread or should i?

im not really picky!! it just so happened that anyone i found on this site would use discord instead. if we do discord id prefer if you woukd set it up but if we stay on site i can set everything up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back