• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β†’ π™†π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™’π™š π™¨π™–π™›π™š π™˜π™–π™ͺπ™¨π™š 𝙄 𝙖𝙒 π™–π™›π™§π™–π™žπ™™ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™žπ™¨

Characters
Here
[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 10px; height: 30px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #15444E; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #15444E; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]Hwang JB.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] king pub - itaewon's best karaoke pub within walking distance cause they're lazy
[div class=tag]mood[/div] lets make sure we die together, kay?
[div class=tag]tags[/div] sereiin sereiin
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] As they both sat down on the barstools, JB motioned to one of the bartenders to get their attention. The male on the other side, who was currently serving a group of giggling women, gave him a nod to show that he saw JB’s raised hand and was acknowledging that he’d be over once he had finished serving. A grin came onto JB’s face before he turned around once again to Astrid, only to be met with a playful nudge and giggling about how he was the Hwang Jae-Beom. Oh… she had noticed? A wide, bashful smile formed onto his face, embarrassed that Astrid had been able to figure out who he was from his voice.

β€œSo… you’re a fan?” he chuckled slightly, feeling his face beginning to burn once more; and it wasn’t from the alcohol. He released a soft sigh, looking over at the bartender to see his movements (alas, still talking to the women), before looking back at Astrid. Well… might as well give her the heads up about his failed music career. β€œI can’t believe you were able to pick out my voice, to be honest… Most people just remember the name of the song, not me…” he said, offering her a weak smile. The thought of that song he was talking about brought back horrible memories of his past. After all, he had dedicated the song to his girlfriend at the time. Who then had to go ahead and get knocked up by some random guy. And then there was the accident. And then, after telling the agency that he couldn’t use his hand anymore, they dropped him. It was all painful and bitter. But drinking helped to make the pain go away.

β€œI uh… I haven’t heard anyone call me by my full name in… years…” JB confessed to Astrid, checking on the bartender once more (he must’ve been taking his time with these women on purpose, seriously). β€œI mean…” he turned back around again to Astrid. β€œMy Umma and Appa call me Jae-Beom… they hate the nickname JB… But apart from them… I’ve just been… JB. Even the doctors and nurses call me JB. I don’t think I’ve ever heard one of them call me Jae-Beom before. It just… it sounds so weird. Like… Before the accident, I didn’t really like the nickname. But after treatment finished, I just… I wanted to stay with JB. I dunno… Maybe dying just brought in this… life-changing, crystalizing type of moment…?” He questioned (mainly to himself) before giving Astrid a shrug.

β€œWhat can I get you?”

Finally.

JB turned around to see the bartender standing before them, ready to go and get whatever their hearts desired. JB ordered another round of the drinks they had before, but this time he asked for two shots of vodka also. β€œOkay… so…” he began, turning to Astrid as the drinks were placed down in front of them. He took hold of his shot glass and raised it up. β€œWe get through these two drinks and we’ll head back to the hospital. But first, let’s make a toast. Or actually… let’s make a pact together.” He said, before giving her a comforting smile. β€œI want you to by my dying buddy. Keep me accountable and make sure I get the job done in 100 days, okay? Not a day more or less. 100 days exactly, deal?”

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #008080; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #008080; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #008080; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #008080; background: #008080; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
"i'm not dying alone."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
time for some karaoke chaos.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] weldherwings weldherwings
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
Seeing JB smile widely at her despite the blush forming on his cheeks had Astrid grinning brightly, like she had just been told she'd won the damn lottery. As he asked if she was a fan, she giggled again and nodded. "I've heard a few of your songs," she murmured honestly before quieting as he continued, this time turning a little more serious. He really didn't think she'd be able to recognize him based on his voice? Truth be told, As was pretty sure she could see some sadness in his expression, although she couldn't be sure. Maybe it was just shit ton of alcohol she was consuming tonight. Either way, the young woman decided to leave that topic be, just in case it was a sensitive one for JB. She didn't want to upset him after all, especially with the fun they were having together.

A quiet laugh left Astrid's lips, however, when the man mentioned that he hadn't heard someone call him by his full name in ages. Maybe she would call him that if she ever felt like teasing him and getting on his nerves. "I wish I had a good nickname like that. Mine just sounds like ass. JB actually sounds cool," she commented with a tipsy giggle, hiding her wide grin behind her hands. Man was she ever embarrassing when she had too much to drink. Which was basically two drinks, thanks to the fact that she was a fucking lightweight. Just as she was about to tease JB some more, though, the bartender finally showed up, asking them what they wanted. As let her new friend handle that, knowing she would drink whatever he ordered.

Her eyebrows rose in slight surprise as he also got them two shots of vodka, slight surprise on her face. "The nurses are going to fucking kill me if they find out how drunk we're getting tonight. I'd literally die 100 days early, all thanks to you," she laughed, again reaching out to playfully shove JB in the arm. But hell, she wasn't going to say no to a few more drinks. How bad could it really be?

Now that their drinks were in front of them, Astrid reached for her shot, grinning as JB suggested a toast. She nodded eagerly, lifting her shot glass as she listened to what he had to say. His words admittedly caught her off guard. A dying buddy? Well, they had technically already agreed to kill themselves in 100 days. Maybe it would be better to have someone to do it with. So she wouldn't be alone. After all, that was the thing she was scared of most. Dying alone. But if they merely kept each other accountable, would that mean they would die together? Or just make sure the other was going to do it before they went through with it? After a few moments of thinking, Astrid finally flashed JB a small, slightly nervous smile. "Deal. But... we die together, okay? I... I kind of... don't want to die alone." Her voice was nearly inaudible at that point, but As needed to say it. She couldn't die alone. That was her only condition.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=tag1] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; color: #fff; background: #1D6C7D; margin-top: 10px; height: 30px; [/class] [class=container] width: 630px; height: 500px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 500px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid #15444E; width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 150px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid #15444E; height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 480px; height: 400px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer]
[/div] [div class=name]Hwang JB.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] king pub - itaewon's best karaoke pub within walking distance cause they're lazy
[div class=tag]mood[/div] im not as think as you drunk i am.
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] As Astrid spoke about not wanting to die alone, a million different things ran through his head. The first thing that he thought of was maybe she was afraid of the kodokushi concept? Or better known as the β€˜lonely death’ phenomenon where people die alone and remain undiscovered for a long period of time. Because, yeah, that would suck. To die and not had your body found until it was rotting away. I mean, you can literally poop yourself when you die. All your oils start to leak within the first few days of death. The smell would be horrible and that’s how you’ll be remembered. As some stinky corpse that pooped themselves. It wouldn’t have been a good look.

The other thing that popped into his head was the philosophical quote he had heard off the movie Donnie Darko. A lady in the film, Roberta Sparrow, approaches the main character, Donnie, and tells him β€œEvery living creature on this Earth dies alone”. Later in the movie, Donnie begins to talk about the concept of death and dying alone with his therapist and he talks about the fear of dying alone. But, when you come to terms with it all, you die alone regardless. Death was a one way path and there was no way to enter it with someone else. It’s an experience that only you can have with your own body. Oh man, how he wanted to share his experience with Astrid right now. He wanted to tell her how peaceful death was and how you wish you could live in that peacefulness for the rest of your life. However, he decided to hold off for now because… well, having this discussion in the midst of a karaoke bar while drunk didn’t seem like the greatest idea. So, instead, he placed it into the back of his head and stored it up for later. Maybe a time when she would really appreciate his wisdom.

He offered Astrid a warm before speaking. β€œDeal” he confirmed, raising his shot glass and clinking it against Astrid’s as if to cheers her glass. And with that, he quickly swung back his drink in one go. The alcohol burnt his throat as it slid down, causing him to let out an exaggerated β€˜ahh!’ as he placed the shot glass back down onto the countertop. He could really feel the alcohol in him now. There was no denying that he was drunk either. With the shot glass out of the way, he turned to his remaining glass and began his progress of ensuring that it was completed before they could make a move on it. However, with a subtle glance at his phone as he slid it out of his pocket, he could already tell that Astrid was going to get into some sort of trouble already. It was way past her curfew. Well, looked like he was going to be sneaking her back into her room tonight.

Once he finished his drink, he gazed back at Astrid with raised brows. Okay. He needed to act sober. Well, at least one of them needed to. Widening his eyes slightly as he could feel them drooping, JB pursed his lips together as he thought to himself. β€œWe’re going to need to sneak you back in, I think…” he said slowly as he processed his thought. β€œAre you ready to go onto our next mission then?”

coded by shady.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #008080; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #008080; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #008080; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #008080; background: #008080; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"the nurses are gonna murder me."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
time for mission get-into-my-hospital-room impossible.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
What was JB thinking right now? From the look on his face, Astrid really couldn't tell. She just prayed he wasn't thinking she was some kind of wimpy ass girl who couldn't stand to think of herself dying alone. Was it really that ridiculous to not want to die by herself? Maybe it was. No one back in the group had seemed at all fazed when they had signed their "death contract". In fact, no one had really said anything about it besides being completely supportive of holding each other accountable for the 100 days. And the contract, well when it was talked about, had never stated that it meant they would die together. It was just to make sure they actually followed through. So what if JB thought she was hilariously dumb for asking if he would make sure they died together?

Finally, after what felt like way too long (but maybe it was just the drinks in her system), JB flashed her a warm smile and spoke. That single word had relief flooding the girl's veins, a wide smile of her own spreading across her face. Man, how relieving it was to know that she wouldn't be dying alone after all. It was like an entire weight off of her shoulders. Now happily satisfied, Astrid lifted her shot glass and clinked it with his before tilting it back and taking the shot in one swallow. It burned on the way down, but the fuzzy effects she would get from it in a few were totally worth it. Setting the glass down, she noticed JB working on his other drink again, causing her to laugh and reach for her own. Still giggling to herself, the dark haired girl got to work on her own drink, managing to finish it within a minute. Fuck, yeah she was definitely feeling drunk now.

When the boy's gaze fell back on hers, As tilted her head up to meet his eyes, unable to hide the tipsy smile from her lips as they looked at each other. And then he mentioned sneaking her back in. Shit, the hospital. She had completely forgotten about that while they'd been busy getting drunk and singing their asses off on stage. Fuck, what time was it even? With wide eyes, Astrid searched behind the bar for a clock, her gaze landing on one moments later. Oh god. Yeah, it was totally passed her curfew now. She was screwed. But... they may as well have fun with it right? At JB's question, the girl turned back to him and grinned widely.

"Fuck yeah," she giggled, pushing herself off of her barstool and stumbling sideways a couple of steps before managing to catch herself on JB's arm. Astrid shot him a sheepish look, but didn't let go of him just yet. "C'mon, JB! We gotta go before the nurses shoot me dead." With that, she tugged him off of his barstool and then lead the way out of the karaoke club, her hands still wrapped around his arm tightly enough to keep him with her, but not suffocatingly tight. Once they were back outside in the somewhat fresh air (well, compared to that of the club anyways), she let out a sigh and glanced around them, that smile still ever present on her features. "That was fun tonight," she commented, her eyes finally making their way up to catch JB's gaze as she grinned at him.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[/div] [div class=name]Hwang JB.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] king pub - walking - hospital - vending machine!
[div class=tag]mood[/div]chocooooooopies!
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] A wide grin spread across his face as he looked down to meet her smiling face. The way that her face lit up even in the poorly lit streets made his heart swell for a moment or so. β€œIt really was.” He agreed with her, finding her grin to be contagious. β€œBut we really should get you back to the hospital so you don’t get into any more trouble. The last thing you’d want is to get caught red-handed and have a couple more weeks added to your sentencing. ”” Look at him. Comparing the hospital to a jail. Well, if they were being completely honest, it almost did feel like a jail half the time. You had curfews and contraband, and your nurses and doctors were your guards and officers. You were limited in what you could do when you wanted to do something different. β€œCome on, ”” he said, flashing her a toothy grin as he moved his arm, taking hold of her hand with his own. It was going to be a hell of a lot easier to walk around holding her hand rather than her grasping onto his arm. And plus… it felt kind of nice. β€œLet’s get our ninja skills out. ””

Thankfully, the walk to the hospital wasn’t a long one. Yuto had been using his brains when he decided to organise a dinner tonight because it was within walking distance from the hospital in which they gathered for their appointment today. And the fact that they had already walked to karaoke meant they were probably already half way there too. It was nice to walk side by side with Astrid, holding on her hand and walking calmly in a drunken manner. After all, they were already late. There was no reason to run their time, right? They could just… soak it all in. Placing his left hand into his pocket, JB released a sigh as he gazed up and saw the bright neon lights that indicated the hospital before them.

β€œAh, home sweet home, ”” he huffed before turning to Astrid with an encouraging grin on his face. β€œYou ready to go undercover? ”” the boy chuckled before pulling the female along with him, going in the direction of the ward’s entrance. The hospital was quiet and different sections of the wards had already turned their lights off for the night. Surprisingly enough, they were able to reach the floor in which Astrid’s ward was on. As those elevator doors opened, a flood of memories ran through JB’s mind. He had never been able to walk the hallways of the ward due to him being β€˜high risk’ or some stupid shit. But he could remember the days where he was allowed out to walk to and from his rehabilitation appointments with two male nurses by his side, ensuring that he wasn’t going to run off on them like… he had… attempted a couple of times…

Shaking his head lightly, he gazed down at Astrid with an encouraging grin and gave her hand a soft squeeze. It seemed as if there wasn’t a soul in sight in the hallway which was perfect because – β€œAh! The vending machine! ”” JB said in a soft voice, noticing that the holy vending machine which he had managed to escape to a couple of times during his stay here was located right before them. Pulling Astrid along once again, he approached the machine with his eyes glistening at all the different options. But it was the Chocopies which were making his mouth water the most. Wait… if the vending machine was here, then that meant…

Slowly, JB turned around and gazed at the large window behind them. The whole side of the hallway was just glass windows, but this was the perfect spot. This was the Namsan Tower spot he had been talking to Astrid about. There was a bench located and as soon as his eyes travelled to that said bench, memories flooded into his brain. Memories of sitting on that bench, in the middle of the night, struggling to open up a Chocopie with just one hand. The struggle had been real at the time. Especially as his hand felt like it was going to fall off at any given moment due to the lack of pain killers he was allowed to have at the time.

Slowly, with Astrid’s hand still in his own, he led them over closer to the window and gazed out. Namsan Tower… it stood in the darkness, shining so brightly with it’s beautiful colourful neon lights, twinkling like stars. β€œSee? I told you it was a great sight. ”” He mumbled to Astrid, fearing that if they spoke any louder, someone could hear them. β€œYou can’t tell anyone about this spot though. You should feel privileged that I even showed it to you”” he said, turning to her with a cocky grin on his face.

coded by shady.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"aw fuck, why does he have to be a giant?"
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
time for a little kissy kissy.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
Astrid didn't mind at all that JB was now holding her hand instead of her gripping his arm. It felt nice to have a warm hand wrapped around hers and it gave her something to hold onto as they made their way down the sidewalk, with her stumbling a little here and there thanks to the alcohol she'd consumed. Great, playing pretend sober would be fun at the hospital. It seemed the walk back was over within only a handful of moments, which had the girl admittedly quite disappointed. Tonight had been the most fun she'd had in ages and it was already drawing to a close. Why couldn't she get just a little more time with JB?

When the guy turned to her and spoke, though, Astrid let a grin spread across her face as she eagerly nodded. Hell yeah she was ready to go undercover. The trip into the hospital was relatively easy and quiet as hell. Any sane person was already in bed and sleeping, if they were a patient, or gone home, if they'd been here visiting someone. There were the odd people here and there who were still up, but none of them bothered the two sneaking their way back onto As' unit. When the elevators doors opened with a quiet creak, the dark haired girl stepped out onto the linoleum floors, then glanced up at JB as she wondered what he might be thinking right now. Was it weird for him to be back in the hospital now that he was an outpatient? Did it bring back a flood of memories?

Astrid's questions faded in her mind when JB looked down at her moments later, though, the little grin on his lips and the soft squeeze of her hand effectively distracting her. And then he noticed the vending machine. As had to lift her hand to her mouth to stifle the giggle that escaped her, amusement shining in her eyes as she happily let JB drag her along towards the machine that held the holy grail: Chocopies. Of course, with them being as distractible as they both were right now, they didn't quite make it there before the man beside her was suddenly stopping in the middle of the hall. As he turned around, Astrid did the same, just as her eyes landed on the glass panes before her and the scenic view that lay beyond them.

The girl stared wide eyed as she took in how beautiful it all looked in the dead of night, with the lights twinkling along the dark horizon. When JB pulled her a little closer, she didn't hesitate to follow, her hand still grasping his tightly as she soaked up the view before her. When he spoke, though, his voice low, she lifted her head to meet his gaze, amusement on her face. "I feel very privileged," she replied with a faint giggle.

Then Astrid found her eyes slowly dropped to his mouth as they stood, half facing each other and half facing the massive windows. Was it just her or were his lips... inviting? That thought had her swallowing hard before her gaze flickered upwards to meet his again. Damn alcohol she'd drank. She wasn't supposed to suddenly want to kiss JB. And yet here she was. Totally considering it. When her eyes landed on his mouth again, though, she couldn't stop herself from what she did next. With her hand still in his, she moved her other to his chest, gripping his shirt as she went up on her tip toes in an attempt to connect their mouths. The only problem, she quickly realized, was their fucking height difference.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[/div] [div class=name]Hwang JB.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] before the pretty lights of namsan tower in the hospital
[div class=tag]mood[/div] omg kissy wissy
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] The lights from the tower had caught his attention, but it the look on Astrid’s face that had him intrigued. As he had gazed at her with a cocky grin, he could sense that there was just something… different about her. The way she looked at him… It had been a long time since someone had looked at him that way. In fact, the last time someone did was… his ex-girlfriend. As Astrid’s eyes landed on his lips, he felt like they were on fire as she aimed towards them. And when she looked back up at his eyes, he couldn’t pinpoint how he was feeling. Was it relief? Because it felt like he was going to have a heart attack the way she had been staring at his damn lips like they were a delightful snack. But then again… it also felt like… well, regret, in a way. Why give him those sort of feelings and then drop them off – oh wait.

It was happening again. Her eyes were plastered back onto his lips. She was on the move. She was gripping onto his shirt and then she was… What the fuck was she doing? Okay, he knew what she was doing. But what it looked like… holy hell, it was funny as hell. And the fact that he was clearly drunk didn’t help with how funny it looked like. She looked like a damn Koala trying to climb a tree. β€œYou okay there?” he asked, snorting with a huff of laughter through his nose. β€œDo you want me to buy you some hiking boots or something?”

A wide, toothy grin flooded his face as he gazed down at the girl, in complete amusement. It truthfully was a sight to behold. Never had he had a girl try and climb up him for a kiss. β€œWe’re you trying to get a kiss?” he asked, finding this whole thing so hilarious that he wasn’t even bothering to whisper anymore. Well, that wasn’t a smart move to make considering they were trying to sneak Astrid back into her room undetected. β€œYou’re going to break the tips of your toes trying to attempt that” he chuckled, gazing down at her with a wide grin.

With sparks of laughter slipping past his lips, JB because to observe Astrid just that little better as he looked down at her. The lights of Namsan Tower were sparkling in her eyes like stars in the galaxy. Her skin looked so smooth and her lips were so plumb. It would be a shame to not give the girl what she had been wanting, right? Especially because she had been trying so hard to do so also. I mean, he was beyond confused to why anyone would want to kiss him – and not to be racist, but a white girl at that too. Asian guys weren’t usually their thing from what he had heard in the past.

So, he decided that if Astrid wanted it well… she damn well deserved it after trying to put so much effort into it. Slowly, JB moved his left hand up and placed it on the side of Astrid’s neck. Had he had the ability to move his thumb, he would’ve playfully stroked the girl’s cheek. But, alas, those stroking days were over. His dark eyes began to search her face, trying to read it to see if she was happy for him to pursue. Well, it seemed like he had the clear β€˜go-ahead’. With her approval, he gradually began to lean down and close the height difference between them, with goals to closing the gap between their lips. Man, twenty-five centimetres was too many centimetres for JB’s liking as he all the sudden felt his body practically grave Astrid. After what felt like a month, he found himself at her height as he leant down and her lips parallel. He could feel her breath against his skin as he drew closer and felt their lips lightly graze as they prepared themselves for a life-changing moment of exchanged kisses.

Nothing could ruin this moment for them. Nothing.

coded by shady.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"not the fucking nurse, damnit."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
jail aka the mental health ward.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
This was not going the way Astrid had planned it out in her head. When she imagined kissing JB, it was smooth and charming and, well, not funny as all fuck. But when the guy started laughing at her, she immediately froze in her movements and put on the biggest pout she could possibly manage. "I want you to fucking shrink, damnit," she whined, the effects of the alcohol coming out in the total lack of shame when it came to trying to kiss JB. She knew he was well aware of what she was trying to do, but she didn't give a single shit. All she cared about was the fact that he was being bold enough to actually tease her about it as she struggled. At this rate, she may as well literally jump on him and see if that worked any better. Damned height difference of twenty five freaking centimetres.

What left JB's lips next, though, did nothing to erase the pout on Astrid's face. Instead it stayed right there on her face as she gave him a firm nod, confirming that 'hell yeah she wanted a kiss'. Had the girl been sober, she would have been horribly mortified. But thanks to the several drinks she'd had tonight, embarrassment was the last thing on her mind. Instead, all she could think about was finally kissing this boy. She'd stared at his lips long enough to know she wanted this. Things quieted down between them for a moment or two and As watched as JB seemed to simply take in her features as if this was the last time they'd ever see each other. Did he like what he saw? She hoped so, but damnit, she just wanted that stupid kiss!

And then, finally, JB moved a tad closer to her and lifted his hand to cup her neck, his movements capturing the girl's immediate attention as she gazed up at him, still on her tip toes and still with his shirt grasped in her fingers. After what felt like a true eternity, he started to lean down towards her, causing As' lips to curve up into a satisfied smile as she was finally getting what she wanted. But holy moly, was it taking forever for him to close that twenty five centimetre gap.

It must have forty years later when Astrid felt his soft lips graze her own. But once she did, she leaned into the kiss as much as she could in order to return it, the alcohol and JB making her mind all fuzzy. Fuck, this was awesome. But just as she made to properly kiss the guy back, a shrill voice broke the silence between them.

"Astrid Dunmore, what is going on here?"

The dark haired girl jumped away from JB like he was on damned fire when she heard that super familiar voice. Her nurse. Spinning around, the still drunk girl connected gazes with the tiny, black haired woman, who had her hands on her hips and her brow raised in question. Well, shit. Looked like she'd been caught redhanded. For several long seconds, As was silent, at an absolute loss when it came to spitting out an excuse as to what she'd been doing. Because, shit, it was so obvious. It was past curfew and she was out here literally just about to kiss JB! The girl stammered, her fuzzy mind unable to come up with an answer for her nurse. What the hell was she supposed to say?
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[/div] [div class=name]Hwang JB.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] before the pretty lights of namsan tower in the hospital
[div class=tag]mood[/div] i need to learn how to lie better
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] The moment was perfect. They had just been giggling about the height difference between them, had spent the most amazing night out on the town, and now they stood before the beautiful sight of Namsan Tower and the vending machine that shone light, causing a halo behind the beloved Chocopies. Everything about this moment, despite the alcohol in their systems and the fact that they had only met a couple of hours ago, just seemed so right. The warmth of her body underneath his fingertips and the way he could feel her warm breath hit against his skin as they both prepared themselves for that longing kiss. His dark eyes slowly slid closed as his mind, body and soul were all prepared for that kiss…

That was until he felt like he was going to crap his pants as someone called out Astrid’s name.

And just like Astrid, JB jumped and pulled himself away from the female; like a high school student getting caught trying to have a make-out session behind the dumpsters near the soccer field. He could feel his heart racing and the adrenalin beginning to kick in, having the thrill of being caught run through his body. Ah, that’s right. They were meant to be sneaking in. I suppose his laughter probably gave away their location, right? And now they had been caught by one of the nurses who stood, patiently waiting for a reply. And then she realised something…

β€œHwang Jae-Beom… Is that you?” the nurse asked.

Oh man, that voice sounded so familiar. JB squinted, trying to get a better look at the nurse through the darkness. It wasn’t until she began to draw closer to them, her arms crossed in front of her chest, that he could clearly see her unimpressed face. β€œNurse Kim!” he said with a wide grin on his face as he finally figured out who had been scolding the pair of them.

The nurse frowned at JB’s eccentric reaction, flaring her nostrils. Oh man, she was pissed. He could tell. β€œYou’ve been drinking.” She tutted at JB, raising her brow at him. β€œAnd let me guess, you would’ve dragged Astrid to your level and made her drink with you.”

β€œPpppffft.” He responded, wrapping an arm around Astrid’s shoulders and pulling her into a side hug. β€œNo! That’s so stupid. I didn’t drag Astrid to any levels and I didn’t make her drink. No, no. We uh… We’re buddies! Yeah, yeah, real good buddies from like… way back in… America town… Like… In 1994 or something.” Wow. His drunk lies were coming out in one great giant mess. β€œWe are actually related. Strange story, right? So like… Her Mum and my Uncle were childhood sweethearts and then my Uncle’s brother decided that he wanted Astrid’s Mum’s Grandma and then-”

Nurse Kim placed her hand up to silence the boy. β€œOkay, that’s enough of your lies for tonight.” She sighed before crossing her arms again. β€œI can see you’re still horrible at lying.”

β€œI’m not lying!” JB responded, pretending to be offended with a fake gasp and a hand on the chest.

β€œRight. So… if you’re related, I pretty much saw incest going on. I’m going to have to ask you to leave, JB.” The Nurse responded, rolling her eyes at the boy before making her way to Astrid to usher the female away from the toxic male.

coded by shady.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"apparently neither of us can lie when we're drunk."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
Oh shit... this nurse recognized JB. When the older woman said the guy's name, Astrid rose a brow in surprise before kicking herself mentally. How slow was this alcohol making her? Of course they would know who JB was. He'd literally been on this unit before becoming an outpatient. You dumbass, As internally scolded herself, not impressed with her stupidity right now. Still, she wished the nurse didn't know who he was. It would make getting away with almost, very nearly, kissing him and staying out past her curfew and getting drunk. Oops. She'd really broken a lot of rules today, hadn't she? But it had all been fun and even if the staff punished her for being so rebellious, she was glad she'd had a good night with JB. Her sober self probably wouldn't agree.

Astrid stayed quiet as JB and Nurse Kim spoke, her eyes going back and forth between them as JB did an absolute shit job at lying to the woman. Jesus, he was going to get them both thrown in high observation rooms at this rate. And fuck. She already knew they'd been drinking. As' cheeks flushed pink at that, her hands going behind her back as she fiddled with her fingers nervously. She was trying to fight the drunken urge to giggle at what was coming out of JB's mouth, but it was so hard not to laugh. He sounded utterly ridiculous in the cutest way possible.

Only seconds later he was wrapping his arm around her and pulling her into his side, finally drawing that damned giggle out of her as she melted into his body. "Nurse Kim, I swear this isn't incest! That's nasty," As smirked, glancing up at JB before turning her gaze back to the woman. "Do we even look alike? I'm freaking white as a ghost." The girl was giggling now, clearly drunk from how funny she was finding this all. Normally, when she was sober, she rarely spoke to anyone on the unit, let alone laughed. She was a much different patient when alcohol wasn't involved. And it was clear that Nurse Kim could see that.

As the older woman explained that she needed to ask JB to leave, though, Astrid frowned, her amusement gone. "Aww, don't make him leave," she whined, her hands on JB's shirt again as she tugged it in emphasis with her words. She didn't want the man to leave yet. They'd just started having fun together. But the nurse wasn't having any more of it. "Astrid, you're clearly drunk. And you're late for your curfew. You broke the rules and you know it. Now, that can't go without consequences. You're coming with me and JB is leaving. End of story," she growled lowly, her brows furrowed as she glanced between the two. Then she reached out and took hold of Astrid's arm, pulling her away from JB's side and towards the unit.

"JB, I will have security show you out. You have one minute to say goodbye to Astrid while I make that call," the nurse instructed, letting go of the girl once the two had been separated. She gave them both a pointed look that showed she wasn't messing around, then turned and headed back to the unit to ensure she got security up here to escort JB back out of the hospital.

Once Nurse Kim had disappeared down the hallway, As slowly turned back to JB, a slightly goofy grin on her lips as she found herself feeling rather sheepish over being caught. "I guess we got in trouble," she giggled a bit, running her fingers through her hair and gazing up at him with a curious look on her face. Would he be angry that they were caught? Or would he simply be amused and undeterred by the fact that the nurses would now know they'd been out together and drinking? Astrid didn't know, but she kind of wanted to find out.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[div class=tag]mood[/div] mission: don't get friend zoned
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] A long, over-exaggerated sigh fell from JB’s lips as he watched Nurse Kim make her way down the hallway. As the sound of her heels echoed softer in the distance, the male gazed down at Astrid with a cheeky demeanour upon his face as she giggled and combed her hair with her fingers. β€œWhat do you mean by we? I don’t come here anymore.” He chuckled, scrunching his nose as he laughed at the female. Oh man, life would’ve been so much better, nicer and sweeter had they not been interrupted. And if life in the hospital was anything like Scrubs was, he only had forty-eight hours to get that kiss otherwise he was permanently going to end up stuck in β€œthe Friend Zone”.

Did he want to be in relationship right now? Well, to be honest, no. But that was because he wanted to kill himself and after signing that pact, it seemed that they would be killing themselves and keeping each other accountable until that one-hundred-day mark. However, the thought of having someone do life with you whilst you’re still here… It was a nice thought. It really didn’t help that it had been around two years since he had last gotten laid. And also, his love language was partially physical touch, so he was always craving for the sensation of another one’s embrace to tell him that he was loved and wanted. So, he didn’t want an actual relationship. More like… well, maybe a very good friend that he could kiss and cuddle with. What were they called again? Friends with benefits?

Now, he didn’t know where Astrid stood on the whole concept of it all. And to ask her, considering that they had only just met today, seemed a bit… too much in JB’s books. So, instead, he just decided that the best way to go would to just avoid that Friend Zone altogether. It was easier to get into the Friend Zone than it was to get out of it. And like damned he was going to allow himself to get stuck in it. And also, he released another sigh, placing his hands into his pockets as he quickly gazed outside at the view once more and pondered on what he could say.

β€œI’ll uh…” he began before moving his view to look at Astrid β€œI’ll drop by tomorrow to see you. I mean… if you want me to that is. Just… message me a good time to drop by and I’ll bring uh… I’m bring some good stuff with me, if you know what I mean” Oh man, why could he feel his face burning. He felt like a teenager interacting with his first crush. Shuffling his feet slightly, JB glanced towards them before cowardly looking back up at Astrid. β€œI had a great night tonight… Probably one of the best nights I’ve had in a long time. Thank you…”

Okay. This was it. Time to get out of the friend zone. Slowly, he gradually took a step or two forward to close the gap between them that Nurse Kim had created between them. His hands came out of his pocket and lightly landed onto Astrid’s hips as he gazed down at her. Okay. Out of the friend zone. Let’s do it. JB leant down, with his target on her lips. Okay, it was happening. Friend zone be gone.

β€œAlright, it’s time to go.”

Again?!

Before he could ever give Astrid that kiss that he – and he was pretty sure she also – desired, JB could feel his arm being tugged. A quick glance up and he could see Nurse Kim standing before them with her arms crossed and with two security guards with her – one whom was tugging lightly on his arm to move away from Astrid. Damn, these cock blockers.

β€œTime to say goodbye now, JB” Nurse Kim sighed, taking a place next to Astrid and placing her hand upon the girl’s arm.

β€œI’ll talk to you tomorrow,” JB said to Astrid, feeling the two security guards now tugging on his arms in the direction of the exit. He took everything in his might not to laugh in the of these guards as they were so little compared to him. Finally, as he was being brought away, he stuck his thumb and pinky out on his right hand, creating a phone sign. He then raised the phone up to his ear and smiled widely at Astrid. β€œRemember to call or text me tomorrow!”

And with that, he was gone.

47 hrs and 56 minutes until he was stuck in the friend zone. He had to get a move on.

coded by shady.

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
"nurse kim really hates us, doesn't she."
[div class=tag]outfit
here.
[div class=tag]location
[/div] [/div] [/div]
astrid dunmore
Astrid might've been laughing, but deep inside, she was really pissed off with Nurse Kim. That woman had ruined their almost kiss. What the hell had she been thinking? Clearly they were just about to lock lips and share a good ol' smooch. Normal people would be happy to let that happen and not interrupt, but apparently Nurse Kim wasn't normal. And that really pissed Astrid off. All she'd wanted was to get a kiss from JB. Apparently God didn't even think she deserved that. But maybe there would be another chance now that the older woman had gone off to get security. They were alone again, after all. That was a good thing. Maybe this was fate's way of giving them a second chance.

The girl was broken from her deep thoughts when JB's voice met her ears again. Lifting her head to meet his gaze, she instantly brightened, giggling a little as he mentioned coming by tomorrow and bringing some good stuff with him. Hell, that sounded perfect. "Mhm, you do that. I'll be here waiting. And not just because I'll basically be on house arrest." Astrid smirked at her own joke, as if it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. Shuffling a bit in her spot, she quieted again as JB continued, his words causing her smirk to fade into a warm smile as she nodded her head in agreement. "Me, too," she murmured quietly, a bit more serious now.

It was true, though. Tonight had been the most fun she'd had in absolute ages. She loved that JB had been responsible for that, even if she had wound up getting in trouble after all. Screw that. Tonight had been worth it. Just as that thought whizzed through her head, though, she noticed the guy stepping closer to her, his hands finding her hips as he slowly began to lean down towards her. Holy shit. He was going to kiss her again. And... and she didn't even have to ask this time!

More than happy to give JB what he wanted (and herself what she really, really wanted), As let her eyes slip closed, leaning up on her tip toes to try to meet him halfway. Her hands had found his shirt again, gripping it to help keep herself upright. But just as their mouths brushed the slightest bit, that damned nurse came back. Instinctively, Astrid jumped away from the man, her cheeks flushing again from the alcohol and embarrassment of being caught almost kissing for the second time that night. A huff of annoyance still left her mouth, though, as Nurse Kim now stood between her and JB, the security guards grasping his arms and pulling him back a few steps.

Now Nurse Kim came to stand at Astrid's side, grasping her arm as she told the two to say goodbye. Glancing up at JB, the girl flashed him a small grin, the alcohol still making her much more confident than she ever would have been sober. "Bye, JB!" She called after him, giggling as he told her to call him tomorrow. Like hell she'd forget to do that.

For a moment or two, both women watched JB and the security guards retreat, until they turned a corner and vanished. Then, with a resigned sigh, the dark haired girl let the nurse lead her back to the unit, no doubt where she would face a reprimanding and list of punishments for what she'd done tonight. But As wasn't thinking about that. She was thinking about the man she'd be spending the next 99 days with.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

[class=header]font-size: 30px; font-family: Montserrat; margin: auto; font-style: italic; color: #FFF; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 0 10px #15444E, 0 0 15px rgba(38, 149, 255, 0.5), 0 0 20px #15444E, 0 0 50px #15444E, 0 0 80px #15444E, 0 0 100px #15444E, 0 0 120px #15444E; animation-name: {post_id}blinker; animation-duration: 2s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: forwards[/class] [animation=blinker][keyframe=0]opacity:1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]opacity:0.2;[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]opacity:0.1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]opacity:0.8;[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]opacity:0.1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.9;[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]opacity:1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]opacity:0.7;[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]opacity:0.8;[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]opacity:0.1;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.9;[/keyframe] [/animation] [div class=header]

15th june 2018
99 days left

[/div]

[div class=JB1][div class=Img1]
HWANGJB

MOOD hung over as HELL
LOCATION at home in his apartment complex
OUTFIT undies yo (lol hairy chest)
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] How much did he drink last night?

A groan fell from JB’s lips as he laid in bed, his hand reaching up to comb through his wild locks. He felt like his head was splitting into two at the moment. He couldn’t remember the last time he had drank so much… But like, it wasn’t that much, was it? With his eyes closed, too scared to open as they knew the impending doom of the light in the room, he tried to concentrate on his night and how it had led him to this very moment.

Right. They went out for dinner after their group therapy. He met some new people and – oh, he met Astrid. With his eyes closed, his brows still rose at the thought of meeting Astrid. That’s right. They drank together. And they… signed that pact together, oh yes, he could fully remember that. And then they went to a karaoke place afterwards and drank some more… And she was really impressed that he used to be an idol… and then he walked her back to the hospital and then –

His dark brown eyes snapped open. Pain be damned. He was remembering it all now. He had tried to kiss her… twice. Another groan fell from his lips as he pressed his hands upon his forehead, wanting to physically punch himself in the face for last night. He was going to get stuck in the friendzone, wasn’t he? Well, I mean, it wasn’t like he wanted to be in a relationship. But he didn’t want to be in the friend zone either. It was… it was just complicated.

Anyways, there were those… two awful attempts and then he was taken out… and then… Oh yes. He went to a 7/11 and bought more soju and drank it at home. That would also explain the three empty soju bottles on his bedside locker. Man… If his doctor found out he was binge drinking again… He’d get into big freaking trouble. He made a mental note to put the items into the recycling bin before he went anywhere today.

Actually, on the topic of anywhere…

JB rolled over and thanked God under his breath that even drunk JB had been sensible enough to put his phone on charge. He swiped the home screen and saw… no texts. No missed calls. Nothing. Didn’t he tell her to call or text him? A frown fell on his face. Maybe she didn’t want to be friends with him after all. Maybe everything about last night was… well, because of the alcohol. Wait – why was he being a sad sap about it? Yeah, screw her. He was damn amazing. She’d be at a loss without him in his life.

With a disgruntled look on his face, JB finally found the energy to push himself out of bed. I suppose he should really get on with his day – text or no text, or phone call or no phone call. He couldn’t spend his day moping around, wondering what could have been. A heavy sigh slipped past his lips and he pushed himself up off his bed with goals and ambitions to get a glass of water for his dry mouth.[/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"my head hurts like a bitch."
tags
weldherwings weldherwings
❛
Falling asleep and sleeping through the night had been the easy part for Astrid, but waking up the next morning... well, it was safe to say that wasn't easy. It started with the horrible hangover she had after drinking so much the previous evening. Even with the blinds drawn and the door closed, the light coming from the window and the hallway of the ward was enough to have As groaning in pain as she slowly blinked her eyes open. Aera wasn't in the room with her, but likely out for one of her morning counselling sessions. Huffing slightly, the girl slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position before checking the time. 8:49am. Oh shit. She was late for her morning medications. Fuck fuck fuck. She'd already screwed up getting caught being drunk and sneaking back into the hospital past curfew. Now she was going to be in trouble for missing her morning medication.

As the girl slowly pushed herself out of bed, trying to move smoothly so as not to worsen her splitting headache, she suddenly remembered all that had happened the night before. Dinner, meeting JB, drinking, karaoke, more drinking. The walk home. Sneaking back into the ward. Almost kissing JB, twice. Oh good god, she'd had a wild night. The wildest of nights she'd had in absolute ages.

Wait. Nurse Kim had been there. Shit, that was right. She'd caught them almost kissing both times. Lifting a hand to her forehead, Astrid let out a low groan. Just then, a light knock came at the door before it slowly opened to reveal one of the other nurses who was often assigned to her. "Astrid, you've missed your morning meds. Get dressed and come get them right away before breakfast," he ordered, giving her a stern look before he disappeared back into the hallway. "Ugh," As huffed to herself, getting to her feet and dressing. Today was so not going to go well.

Once presentable, the girl left her room behind and went to get her medications, a grumpy frown on her face as the nurse watched her take them with a glass of water. "Can I have my phone to make a call?" She asked quietly after taking the drugs, raising a brow hopefully as she looked to her nurse, praying he would say yes.

"No. Nurse Kim told me in report this morning that you came back past curfew last night, drunk. So we've taken away some of your passes as a consequence. I'm sorry. We'll talk later about how you can make that up, Astrid," the man informed her before signing off on her medications in the binder. His answer had the girl huffing in annoyance, her headache seemingly worse with the bad news. Damnit. She'd wanted to text JB like he'd told her to last night, but now... well now she couldn't. Great.

Still irritable but starving as hell, Astrid left the medication room and went to get herself breakfast, knowing the trays had come twenty minutes prior. Her food might not be super hot still, but it was better than nothing. Even if it was hospital food.
❜
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD i just wanna get higggghhh
LOCATION hospital - mental ward nurse desk
OUTFIT plain white shirt, cream shorts, nikes + backpack
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] He had had enough of waiting around.

It was close to lunch time by the time JB let out a huff of annoyance as he pushed himself off the couch and onto his feet. He couldn’t spend his whole day just waiting around to hear from her, right? He had texted her asking if they were still on today about an hour ago and she didn’t respond. Hell, if he was stuck in hospital, he would’ve been living on his phone. Alas, when he was in the ward, due to his high risk case, he wasn’t allowed to have his phone.

Wait.

What if Astrid had her phone taken off of her?

JB wanted to smack himself in the head for being an absolute idiot. Of course he most likely had her phone taken off of her. She had rocked up, late and drunk. The nurses and doctors weren’t going to sit around and twiddle their thumbs while their patient was running around like a drunk idiot. There had to be consequences – and he knew that their favourite thing to do was prohibit mobile phones. Now it was all starting to make sense in his brain.

Right. New plan.

It took JB a grand total of ten minutes to get ready. Clean shirt, underwear, shorts and socks on, he hurried to pack his black backpack with the… fun stuff… he had promised Astrid last night. As he zipped up his bag, he felt a surge of pain burn up his arm, causing him to hiss in pain. Dammit. His hand always had a constant ache to it, but it seemed as if it was getting worse with each passing day. Looked like it was another day of wear rock tape. In a flash, he strapped up his wrist with the tape and watched as his scars were covered underneath.

Okay. He was ready to go.

Thankfully, his apartment wasn’t that far from the hospital. Well, it was a ten minute subway ride. But, thankfully, JB’s apartment was only a ten minute walk from the subway entrance which made the trip out to be… well, close to half an hour. But hey, he considered that close. However, he did feel like the time had dragged out, feeling the weed in his backpack starting to burn a hole into the back of his mind. If he was caught by the police with the drugs, that would be it – game over. Straight to jail. So, JB was damn well thankful that there were no policemen or sniffer dogs lurking around the subway and hospital today.

It was around 1:30pm by the time JB reached the ward. Walking through this place – in the middle of the day and sober – was… well, it was a nightmare. The smell made him want to gag at the thought of his time within these hospital walls. Not for his mental health but for his operations and recovery periods. For his appointments and seeing his brother. Which he made a mental note that he needed to see his brother before visitation hours were over.

JB lurked up to the nurse’s desk for the ward, seeing a familiar nurse with her head down as she typed on the computer. He cleared his throat slightly to grab her attention. Her eyes flickered towards him for a second before looking at him with her eyes wide. β€œHwang JB?” she asked, obviously shocked to see him here β€œWhat are you doing here?”

β€œI uh… I came to see a friend. Astrid? Is she free for visitors?” he asked politely, rubbing his left wrist with his right hand as he felt another shot of pain run through his arm. Ah man, how he would kill to get some pain killers.

The nurse stared at him startled for a moment. β€œI will uh… I’ll just go check with the head nurse. I’ll be right back” she stuttered over her words before rising from her chair and leaving him waiting. Ah man… All he wanted to do was get high with a pretty girl so the pain could start to ease. Was that too much to ask for? [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"what the hell is he doing here? oh wait..."
tags
❛
Breakfast was a little cold by the time Astrid got there, just as she had suspected it might be. She was late to eat after all; they wouldn't keep her food hot if she was tardy. By the time she'd grabbed her tray and sat down in the little eating area, however, she wasn't even that hungry. The food was decent enough, some toast with peanut butter and jam, but between her headache and the frustrating news of no phone for the day, her appetite was pretty much gone. Besides that, she knew the nurses would be keeping a closer eye on her now that she'd broken some ward rules. They always did with anyone who found themselves in trouble.

After half an hour of sitting there pushing her toast around on her plate, Astrid realized she wasn't going to touch it. She just wasn't hungry. Releasing a heavy sigh, the dark haired girl pushed herself to her feet and went to put her plate away and throw out the toast. No point in forcing herself to eat if she wasn't in the mood, right? Once her plate was where it belonged in the dirty dishes' bin, As left the eating area and returned to her room, knowing her schedule for the day was rather empty. She had a therapy session later in the afternoon, but that was it today.

Figuring she may as well enjoy some time alone in her room where her headache wouldn't grow worse, Astrid retreated there and plopped down on her bed with a book. But as she read, she just couldn't get over the fact that she'd promised JB she would text him back. And now she hadn't. What was he thinking? That she didn't care about the new friendship they'd made? She really hoped not, though there really wasn't a whole lot she could do about that.

Twenty minutes or so passed in relative peace before a knock sounded at her door. Aera wasn't here and she never knocked when she came in, so Astrid knew it wasn't her. As if on cue, though, a nurse poked her head into the room. "Astrid, you have a visitor," she explained, causing the girl to raise a brow in surprise. A visitor? Then it hit her. It was probably JB. Hoping it was, she gave a nod of her head and smiled softly, quickly placing her book down on the bedside table as the nurse retreated, likely to go retrieve the guy himself. As bit down on her bottom lip as she busied herself with tidying up a bit, knowing she probably looked like absolute shit. Her hair was a mess, she was a bit hungover, and she had a bothersome headache. Not exactly how she wanted to look when she saw JB again, but oh well.

Only a minute later, there was another knock at the door before it was nudged open again, the nurse from before stepping briefly into the room. "JB is here to see you," she explained, moving aside to let the man in. "You have an hour, Astrid. Your visiting hours have been cut because of last night." With that, she gave the two a nod before leaving the room altogether. Astrid swallowed thickly upon hearing that, but nodded her head before glancing up to JB as they were now left alone.

"Uh hey," the girl greeted awkwardly, running a hand through her messy hair as she remained perched on her bed. Now that they were around each other sober, she felt awkward and quiet, like she usually did. The alcohol the previous night had helped to loosen her up, but now that she was disappointingly sober again, that creeping anxiety and self consciousness was creeping back in.
❜
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD why the hell am i so nervous?
LOCATION hospital - astrid's room
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] β€œFollow me”

JB’s gaze snapped away from a poster advertising free flu shots to the elderly, redirecting them towards the nurse who had gone to check if Astrid was allowed to have any visitors. In that split second he… well, he felt nervous. Why the hell did he feel nervous? He and Astrid had a great time last night. They sang, danced and even… okay, they almost kissed. Twice. And now he had a time limit before he was going to get stuck in that damn friend zone. That’s what was making him nervous as all hell. Great.

He released a shaky exhale before following the nurse towards the room. Anxiety was starting to kick in. What if she didn’t want to see him? What if she was mad at him or some stupid reason? Maybe the nurses didn’t take her phone away, and she was just avoiding him? Had he done the wrong thing by coming today? The nurse opened the door, stepping in and announcing to Astrid that he was here. He paused for a moment before repositioning himself at the door frame, looking in to see the female in the room. Even in her track pants and jumper, she looked as pretty as she did last night. After a warning from the nurse, stating that they only had an hour together, JB nodded to show her that he understood… they were left alone. The pair of them together.

Well. What now. It felt like all of his confidence had been thrown right out of the window, and he was back to square one again. Just like their very first encounter together when they properly met for the first time yesterday. Ah, if only you could be drunk all the time. Life would be so much easier. Hearing Astrid’s β€˜hey’, JB could feel the anxiousness building up inside of him as he took a couple of steps into the room. β€œUh… hey…” he responded, his right hand automatically planting itself onto his left wrist; the tips of his fingers playing with the ends of the black rock tape that wrapped around his scars.

Oh shit. Why was he so anxious? Why was he so nervous? He had taken his anti-depressants this morning. Why weren’t they working? JB swallowed thickly before he dropped his gaze to his shoes for a moment. Okay, dude, she doesn’t bite. Walk a little bit closer. He, for once, listened to his thoughts and took a couple of steps forward, so he was standing before the girl and not just hovering in the door frame. Okay. That was better. Now. Time to talk. β€œI um… I assumed you… had your phone taken away… because of uh… last night?” He finally managed to get out. Wow. Put some alcohol in your system, and you’re mister talk-your-ear-off. Sober JB was a pussy.

Okay. Now. Talk to her about why you came. You brought something with you so you could both use. The weed. The God damn weed JB!β€œI uh… I brought some…” he paused for a moment, gazing towards the door to ensure there were no nurses within earshot of them β€œI brought some… stuff with me… I thought maybe it would help with the hangover? Maybe we could… go for a walk in the garden and find a place to uh… you know… smoke some?” [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"apparently i could use some alcohol right now."
tags
❛
Was JB thinking what she was? That it would be so much easier to socialize if they were drunk like the night before? Astrid wasn't sure, but she knew she would've been feeling a lot less anxious and awkward if she was intoxicated. Funny how that worked. Drunk, she was almost, almost, a social butterfly. But sober? She was unrecognizably anxious. Maybe it was thanks to her ex or maybe it was just how she was wired. But regardless, As just wasn't good at socializing, even with someone like JB, who was genuinely a fun guy. They'd had a great time the night before, so why was it so awkward now?

Biting her bottom lip, Astrid watched as JB took a few more steps into the room, returning her 'hey' with one of his own before continuing on. At his words, she flashed him a weak smile and nodded her head. "Um, yeah. They took it away last night," she confessed softly, awkwardly reaching up to brush her hair back from her face. "I... I, um, guess you were probably waiting for me to text you." Swallowing nervously, she looked away from him and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. Damn, she was acting so weird. He was likely regretting ever trying to be friends with her.

When the man spoke again, Astrid frowned, confused at first until she remembered what he'd told her the night before. Right, he was bringing the good stuff. As he mentioned it now, she couldn't quite hide the little smile that spread across her face. "O-Okay, yeah. Yeah, let's do that," she said softly, meeting his eyes momentarily before blushing faintly and moving to grab her sweater from the end of her bed. She tugged it on, then glanced at JB once more. "Ready?"

Once given the 'okay', Astrid quietly led the way out of the room and down towards the nursing station. There, she signed herself out on the little sheet with the time she was leaving, then ensured her nurse that she would be back in an hour. Finally, the two were free of the ward, causing Astrid to breathe a soft sigh of relief. Thank god. It was suffocating in there and not just because she was hungover as fuck.

"So, um, how bad's your hangover?" The young woman asked after a moment as they walked side by side towards the elevators. She wasn't really sure what else to ask him, but this seemed like a decent start. Besides, the pounding in her head really was all she could think about right now, even though she was trying to hide how much it bothered her.
❜
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD lets get highhhh
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] JB allowed a soft chuckle to slip past his lips as they walked towards the elevator. β€œIt’s pretty brutal, to be honest,” he sighed, pausing as they stood before the doors of the machine. The lights began to flicker the numbers as the elevator made it’s way up to their floor once JB leant over and pressed the button. β€œI’m prohibited to use pain killers so it means I have to go the alternative route when it comes to hangovers.” He explained to her before turning his gaze to briefly look at her.

To be honest, he couldn’t remember much about last night in regards to how much he told her. He remembered going to the night club and singing after having a meal with the other patients. That they all put their names down to say they would take their lives in a 100 days – something which he had agreed to commit to. He could also remember coming back to the hospital and… almost kissing Astrid twice. His dark eyes flickered to her lips for a split second, wondering how much time he had left until he would be stuck in the friendzone.

The sound of the elevator reaching their floor caused JB to jump slightly, bringing him back down to Earth. Oh right. The doors opened before them and JB motioned for Astrid to go before him like a gentleman. Once she walked through, he followed afterwards and gazed at the number pad. β€œLet’s uhhh…” He began, searching the numbers. And then he saw it – the roof pad. β€œLet’s head up to the roof,” He informed Astrid, pressing the button before turning around to give her a brief smile.

He practically lived on the roof during the duration of his surgeries after his accident. Quite often the nurses and doctors would go into his room and find that he was missing. But the first place they always looked was the roof. He liked to go up there and gaze at the city and bask in the fresh air. And just… think about life. However, after a while, the nurses and doctors began to freak out a bit thinking that he was going to climb over the caged fences and try to kill himself or something.

The doors closed shut and within a couple of moments, the elevator announced they were at their floor and the doors opened once more. He turned back to Astrid, giving her an encouraging smile as if to say come on, then, and began to lead the way to the roof. All they had to do to reach the said roof was walk down the corridor, climb up two sets of stairs and push open a rather heavy roof and – ta-dah! They were there! The feeling of the fresh air on his face and the sound of the hustle and bustle of the city around them brought back nostalgic memories. I mean, they were depressing as hell memories. Probably ones he didn’t want to think about. But it didn’t stop them from forcing their way into his brain.

JB continued to lead the girl around the corner, finding a nook which the pair of them would be able to have a smoke together. After all – if they were caught smoking pot, they could both end up with criminal records. Damn Korea and their stupid laws. He quickly looked around to make sure there wasn’t anyone watching or any security cameras before squatting down and bringing his bag around to the front of himself. He pulled the zipper and opened it up, beginning his search for his little bag. β€œI hope they weren’t too harsh on the punishments,” He said towards Astrid as he pushed items away to help with his search. β€œI heard that they once took away a girl’s visitation rights for a whole month because she was sneaking out in the middle of the night to go and see the babies in the nursery.” [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"gonna get high as a damn kite."
tags
❛
A frown was quick to grace Astrid's features when JB explained that he wasn't allowed to use pain killers for his pain. She couldn't imagine being stuck with that sort of discomfort and having next to nothing that made it go away. At least getting high was good at that. "Smoking is fun, at least," she managed quietly as they stood at the elevator together, waiting for its doors to open. Feeling JB's gaze on her, the girl awkwardly glanced up at him, a shy smile on her lips as their eyes connected before she realized his own gaze had dropped to her mouth.

Oh shit. Yeah. They'd almost kissed last nice. Twice.

For a long moment, that was all Astrid could think about, but then the elevator came to the rescue. Within a minute, the two were finally on the roof, causing a bit of her anxiety to fade. It was so freeing up here. How did she not come up here more often when it was so peaceful and beautiful? She had been up here, once or twice. But only thanks to Aera. The girl had been the one to show her this place existed, but they didn't come up much. Now As was wishing they did.

Without hesitation, the dark haired girl followed after JB around a corner before they stumbled across a little nook. When he paused, she did, too, curious eyes watching as he quickly glanced around before squatting down to go through his backpack. For a moment, she felt a sense of awkwardness wash over her again, but she tried her best to force it away as she stood there, fiddling with her hoodie sleeves. Then JB spoke, causing her attention to shift from his bag to him, even though he wasn't looking at her, still too busy going through his stuff in search of the pot. Astrid's eyes widened a little at his words, though she managed to let out an awkward chuckle and shook her head. "I guess it's nothing too bad," she started softly, moving to sit down in the nook while he searched for his stuff.

"They've taken my phone away and my visitation hours have been cut back, but I don't know for how long," As said, her eyes finding the man's momentarily before she looked away again. She didn't want to get in trouble with the nurses, but on the other hand... Being stuck on the ward was driving her absolutely insane. In a lot of ways, she was sure it was making her problems worse. Getting out with JB the night before, however, had seemed to help.
❜
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD wow. i need to get out more often
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll]β€œAh, that’s not too bad, I suppose” JB responded, shrugging as he continued with his quest to find the weed. Finally, in his grasps, he found the little zip lock bag which contained a pre-rolled joint along with the materials to create more if they so desired to, and a lighter. A sigh of relief fell from his lips as he quickly placed the little bag on the floor for a moment and focused on zipping up his bag with his good hand. Once it was zipped up, he took hold of the bag once more and paused. He would need help to open the bag due to his inability to hold and pull with his other hands – should he ask Astrid for help? Wait – no! He needed to look like a man! Asking for help with something like this?! That was so… unmanly! Instead, he brought the bag up to his lips and tugged the top of it with his teeth to successfully open the zip lock bag.

A grin of success spread across his face before placing the bag back down and taking the joint and lighter out. He took hold of the bag between his fingers and handed it over to Astrid. β€œDo you think you could close that for me, please?” he asked her politely. Once it was in her hands, he placed the joint into his lips and used the lighter to light it up. After a couple of inhales, the joint was well and truly lit. He took it out of his mouth to softly exhale the smoke and watch it being whisked away by the wind. Ah man, that was a struggle and a half. The whole time he had been preparing the joint with his good hand while the other one was sort of there for… well, additional support but it wasn’t the greatest type of support. There wasn’t much he could do with his other hand now that his thumb and pinky were practically unable to move.

JB took another long drag of the joint, feeling it consume his body. Even with just a couple of puffs, he could feel the fuzziness in his head starting to clear away. Now he just needed to keep on smoking until his hand wasn’t hurting as much. Oh, but wait – Astrid! He took the joint out of his mouth, exhaling the smoke to the side by turning his head away from the girl. After all, he didn’t want to be rude and just blow it into her face. Once it was all gone, he turned back to her and extended his arm towards her, offering her the joint. β€œYou said you used to smoke, so I’m assuming you know how to do it?” He commented, giving a small chuckle.

Once Astrid took the joint from his hands, JB slowly sunk into a seated position. He moved his bag to the side, ensuring it was zipped up and watched as Astrid too her turns. β€œSo…” He began, not really knowing what to say as the anxiety began to eat him up from inside β€œWhat uh… what do you do when you’re not being held against your own will? Like… did you have a job before they admitted you? I mean like, you probably still have that job just you’re not attending it or… not? Uh… Don’t… Don’t listen to me. I’m bad at socialising.”

Wow, great job JB. [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"never wanna talk about my ex."
tags
❛
As the little zip-lock bag made its appearance out of JB's backpack, Astrid couldn't help smiling to herself a little. Finally, they could get high together. It had been a while since she'd last had the opportunity to smoke, thanks to being locked up in "jail". But that would only make this opportunity all the more enjoyable, wouldn't it? As the man closed his backpack using his hand and teeth, she found herself chuckling softly before realizing he was asking her to now close the baggie for him, now that he'd taken out the joint and lighter. Nodding, she took it from him and carefully closed it before placing it down at their feet so they wouldn't lose it.

Lifting her head, Astrid watched as JB placed the joint in his mouth, inhaling a couple of times until it was properly lit. As he took another drag and then handed it to her, she offered him a small smile and took it eagerly. It was going to feel damn good to get high after dealing with her hangover and anxiety this morning. She chuckled as well at his comment, but nodded. "Mhm, used to smoke a fair bit before I ended up here," she confessed quietly, flashing him a tiny, awkward smile before taking a drag of the joint herself.

The effects weren't really instantaneous, but there was something soothing about smoking a joint and knowing that soon, she'd be high as a kite without a care in the world. That was all As really wanted anyways. Besides, it'd be nice not to feel awkward around JB. They'd had fun when they'd gotten drunk together the night before and she was definitely eager to return to that.

The girl exhaled slowly, turning her head away from JB so she wouldn't blow the smoke in his face. Then he spoke again, this time asking about her life before the psychiatric ward. The question was purely innocent, but Astrid found herself growing tense as she recalled her life before the hospital. It hadn't been the greatest one, thanks to her fucking ex. But how much of that should she tell him? They had only just met after all, even if they did get along wonderfully. Besides that, she wasn't the most open person either. Trying to stall for an extra moment, she took another drag from the joint, then handed it to JB as she slowly exhaled the smoke from her lungs.

"Um, no. I, uh, was kind of a loner, I guess. Didn't have a job or anything. Lived at home," Astrid said softly, her cheeks flushing a light pink as she eyed JB, wondering what he would think about that. She was so caught up in her own awkwardness that she didn't even think about him apologizing for his. It was just what she was used to with her own social anxiety and awkwardness. "So, uh, what about you? D-Did you work before you ended up here?"
❜
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD yay lets talk about death!
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll]JB carefully took the joint from Astrid before placing between his lips once more. He nodded slowly to show the female that he was listening to what she was saying while he was also taking a deep inhale of the weed. So, she lived at home? Which meant her parents were still in the picture…? Okay, well, there was no need to ask her about that. I mean, they just met. And JB knew that he surely wouldn’t want to talk to someone he had just met about his own parents. They were… Okay, let’s just leave it at that. They were yeah. Hard.

His eyebrows slowly rose as she asked her next question; did he work before being admitted?

Now, that was a tricky answer. Before his accident, he was working towards his album. He had released one solo single and had been featured on other singles with other artists. But he had been midway working through an album in which he could debut with it. After the crash, his agency decided to let him go because he was unable to perform what was required of him (to play guitar and piano). So then there was this space between the crash and when he tried to kill himself that he just… did nothing. He just laid around all day and waited to hear from the doctors if he’d ever been able to use his hand again and hopefully get a record deal again.

Even now, he didn’t have a job. He tried to find something that would suit him. But the pain in his hand was unbearable most days. Frowning slightly, he took the joint from his lips and turned his head to exhale the smoke. He then looked back at Astrid, offering her the joint once more. β€œI uh… Not really to be honest… Uh…” He frowned, trying to find the right words β€œI told you that… I was in an accident. So, before the accident, I worked at an entertainment company. I was a songwriter and composer, and then I released some singles – mainly for dramas and with other artists. But, I was actually in the middle of producing my first album. And uh… My company dropped me after the accident so… I didn’t really have a job anymore…”

He shrugged slightly before offering her a small smile β€œI mean… I’m living off royalties at the moment. I shudder every time I hear the single I released. They literally play it everywhere I go. But at least I know that every time it gets played, that’s money into my bank account” JB chuckled warmly. His hand automatically found itself planted on his rock tape, once again playing with the edges of the tape; a continual nervous habit of his. Not to mention that his hand – and his head – were both killing him today. All he could really do is pray for the weed to start kicking in soon.

β€œSo uh… you… you really don’t care how you die?” he randomly asked her, his mind drifting back to last night where they had pledged to kill themselves in one hundred days. Well, it was ninety-nine days now. Wow, double digits. β€œYou just want it to be… quick and painless? I mean, I’m not judging you in any way, shape or form. I’m just… It’s interesting to find people who sort of… think the same, you know? The doctors drill into our head that life is worth staying for but it’s nice to meet someone who understands that it really isn’t.” [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"i just wanna die, i guess."
tags
❛
Astrid got herself more comfortable in the nook she and JB had found themselves in, her back against the concrete wall and her shoes lightly touching his own. Silent, she watched as he took another hit from the joint, her eyes momentarily studying his features before she blushed and looked away. There she went being awkward again. Who just sat and stared at someone else without saying anything? Idiot, she thought to herself with an internal groan. The young man said nothing about her having been unemployed, but he seemed to be considering the question she had thrown back at him, as if he was wondering what to tell her.

When he spoke, however, her attention was drawn back to him, the joint in his hand as he offered it to her. The dark haired girl smiled slightly and took it, then placed it between her lips once more, listening to what was being said. Rather than finding it uplifting in any kind of way, however, Astrid found herself saddened. JB had lost his job all because of his accident? That sounded horrible.

As didn't miss the way his good hand played with the tape on his other, a habit she'd noticed he fell victim to a lot. Not that it bothered her or anything, of course. She just couldn't help picking up these things about him the more time they spent together, even if half the time they were intoxicated in some way or another. Shaking her head a little, the girl lifted her gaze to his once more and smiled weakly. "You ever consider, um, singing again?" She asked softly, unable to deny her curiosity surrounding how he felt about trying to get back into his old career. Was that something he wanted?

When it came to her own life, though, Astrid didn't know what she wanted. Of course she definitely didn't want to revisit the past and her ex, but what did she want from her future? Right now, it felt pointless to even think about that. As far as she knew, she had no future. Besides, she'd signed the contract that meant she only had 99 days left to live. There was no future anything for her.

As if sensing what she was now thinking about, JB brought up the subject itself. It was only when he spoke, though, that As realized she'd just been holding the joint in between her fingers, rather than actually smoking it. Blinking, she looked at it for a moment before bringing her gaze up to the boy's, slight hesitation evident in her features. "U-Um... I don't know. I've never... I've never tried before," she confessed, her voice falling to a whisper before she stuck the joint between her lips again. After taking a hit, she offered it back to JB, then shrugged her shoulders a little. "And you? Do you care about how you... die?"
❜
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back