• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ†’ ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™–๐™›๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ

Characters
Here
[div class=JB1][div class=Img1]
HWANGJB
MOOD im just exhausted
LOCATION hospital roof
OUTFIT plain white shirt, cream shorts, nikes + backpack
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll]JB slowly nodded after Astrid questioned him in regards to if he had ever thought about singing again. โ€œI think about it almost every dayโ€ฆโ€ He replied, glancing over his shoulder to ensure that there were no nurses and anyone who was planning on sneaking on them, before looking back at Astrid. โ€œI would love to be able to do it again butโ€ฆ I dunnoโ€ฆ I justโ€ฆ canโ€™t find the happiness that I found in it before, you know? I used to really enjoy singing and it used to make me so happy. But nowโ€ฆ It just feels meaningless. In fact, everything seems meaningless. And I donโ€™t feel that same joy like I used to, you know?โ€ Ah yes, there it was. That depression that the doctors said he had. He could see it now.

He could sense the hesitation in Astrid as he asked her about how she didnโ€™t care how she was going to die. It was at that moment that JB realised that maybe he had overstepped his boundaries. I mean, he had only just met the girl and here he was, asking her such deep, personal questions like this. If his leg could reach his head, he wouldโ€™ve given it a firm kick right about now. What idiot does that? Ask questions like that? The boy was almost about to blurt out an apology to her, to tell her not to worry about answering such an idiotic question. However, Astrid confessed instead. And said that she had never tried to kill herself.

At her confession, JBโ€™s brow rose slightly. Wait. If she had never tried before, then why was she in the mental health ward? His eyes softened as he watched her inhale the joint, his mind racing. She didnโ€™t look like she had schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. In fact, compared to a lot of the other patients in this hospital, JB would consider her to be the most normal one here. So, what happened that was so bad that it ended her up here? As Astrid handed the joint back in his direction, he was brought back down to Earth once more. He had already asked a stupid question โ€“ he wasnโ€™t going to embarrass himself anymore.

He graciously took the joint from her hands before placing it back into his mouth to inhale. He then took it out and exhaled deeply. Ah yes. He was starting to feel the pain in his wrist slowly melt away. He knew it was only a temporary cure for the pain โ€“ but it was better than nothing. His brows rose once more as he heard Astridโ€™s question about not caring how he wanted to die. Well, who couldโ€™ve predicted that this was how their smoking session would end up? With the pair of them discussing the facts of life and death? He offered her a soft smile before gazing over to look at the skyline in front of them. โ€œSo I uhโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve died already, which you already knowโ€ฆโ€ He informed her, glancing quickly to look at her face โ€œItโ€™s so peacefulโ€ฆ I donโ€™t care if I have to crawl through a tunnel of fire ants or be awake during open-heart surgeryโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll go through any sort of pain to have never-ending peace like that again. Every dayโ€ฆ itโ€™s a struggle. And Iโ€™m justโ€ฆ Iโ€™m so tired of trying. Iโ€™m soโ€ฆ exhausted. And Iโ€™m ready to just sleep and be peaceful again, you know?โ€ [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"ah yeah, unhappiness. that's my only mood."
tags
weldherwings weldherwings
โ›
Astrid knew all too well what JB meant. She, too, felt that way about things she used to enjoy before the incident with her ex-boyfriend that landed her in hospital for weeks. Now, even thinking about returning to any of those things made her feel nervous. She feared losing interest in what she'd liked before, which led to her avoiding them altogether. At least then she'd have happy memories of those things, right? "I know," she whispered quietly as the boy next to her finished speaking, her eyes lifting to find his. She knew all too well what he was talking about.

As silence settled between them after she answered his question about dying, Astrid couldn't help but wonder what JB was thinking. Did he regret asking her? Could he tell that she was a little hesitant to answer, even if she did want to talk about it? Because it was nice to have someone she could talk about death with, in a way that didn't make her feel as if she was being analyzed for every answer she gave. With JB, it merely felt as though he understood her. And she craved that.

Finally, he spoke, this time answering the question she had thrown back at him. His words had the girl smiling weakly and nodding her head to show she was listening and understanding what he was saying. Well, at least trying to. She had never died before, so how could she know what it felt like to be dead? From what JB described, however, it sounded like exactly what she was trying to feel. Peace. She wanted that, more than anything. To just be, without a worry in the world and nothing to be anxious or awkward or scared about. It sounded perfect.

"I've never died," Astrid whispered after a moment, her gaze slowly lifting to find his briefly before she dropped her eyes to her lap again. "But I've been unconscious. Well, in a coma. And that was peaceful, to an extent. I-I mean, I could hear things. But I couldn't feel anything and... well, that part was peaceful. To not feel anything, I didn't mind that. A-A lot of days I wish I could go back to that feeling." As didn't think she had ever confessed so much to someone before, nor something so deep and profound. It was only as the words left her mouth, however, that she realized she had told him that she'd been in a coma. Would he ask how that had happened?

Swallowing hard, the girl tried to ignore the anxiety that thought caused and instead reached for the joint when she noticed JB holding it out for her. She did her best to avoid his gaze in case she gave away her nervousness and instead focused on the pot. It was already doing wonders for making her feel a little more at ease and she could only hope a few more puffs would intensify that feeling. With a tiny sigh, Astrid lifted the joint to her lips and inhaled again, eager to feel more of the effects from the pot.
โœ
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD lets find some peace
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll]โ€œBut Iโ€™ve been unconscious before. Well, in a coma.โ€

Oh boy. Did that grab his attention. Automatically, JBโ€™s eyes gazed up as quick as possible and stared at Astrid as she continued to explain what it was like in a coma. From the way he was listening to intensely, you could tell that he was hanging onto every word that she was saying. Soโ€ฆ being in a coma was like being peaceful Andโ€ฆ she could hear things? He wanted to bombard her with so many questions about being a coma. Like to what extent could she hear? If someone sang to her, would she be able to hear it? Even though she said she couldnโ€™t feel anything, could she tell if someone was holding her hand or stroking her hair? What about how she got out of the coma? Was it induced through medicine or did she just happened to wake up one day by some miracle? Yeah, he couldnโ€™t ask those questions to someone he had just met, could he?

But those questions lingered in the back of his mind. His parents always told him that it was useless trying to talk to someone in a coma as they wouldnโ€™t hear him or even shaving for them because, well, it was just pointless. But JB always had a little bit of hope that in by doing so, he was able to reach in a connect. That it was enough to bring him back. That his voice would lead his br-โ€ฆ Okay. That was enough for now. JB swallowed thickly, pushing back those memories and thoughts as far back as possible before nodding his head in agreement with Astrid. But there was one thing he was curious about that he was sure Astrid wouldnโ€™t be too overwhelmed if he asked her. After all, they were sharing experiences here, werenโ€™t they?

โ€œDid you ever feelโ€ฆ likeโ€ฆ mad?โ€ He asked her calmly โ€œAfter you woke up? Iโ€ฆ I justโ€ฆ Dying was so peacefulโ€ฆ and it hurt so much coming back. It hurt more than dyingโ€ฆ And all I can remember wasโ€ฆ just being so mad. Like.. how dare they take me away from here, you know? I was so peaceful and then to be ripped away and it felt like my whole body was on fireโ€ฆ There was justโ€ฆ so much noise. And so many people talking and screamingโ€ฆ And the smellโ€ฆ It was justโ€ฆ it hurt. And it still hurts. And Iโ€™m justโ€ฆ Iโ€™m just mad about it, you know?โ€

Of course people were talking and screaming โ€“ the doctors were ordering the other medical staff around to get the things they needed to save his life. And his parents were just standing there, in complete awe โ€“ his Umma sobbing in her husbandโ€™s arms as their youngest child was dying before them. And of course there was a horrible smell. He had tried to overdose. The smell was the result of all the vomit that was pouring from his mouth, and as they tried to pump his stomach out of the pills. And of course it hurt. They were trying everything in their power to bring his body back to life after he had consumed a full bottle of pain killers and his sleeping medication, along with a vast amount of alcohol. It was a miracle he was still walking, living and breathing to this date. [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"this convo got deep fast."
tags
โ›
Astrid hadn't expected for this conversation to turn so serious so quickly. She had never told anyone about her coma, aside from her parents. Of course, they tried to get her to talk about it when she was in therapy or with other patients on the unit, but she never wanted to. It was a dark time for her, mostly because it always made her think about what had caused it. Or rather... who. And she never wanted to think about him again.

Yet here she was speaking to JB about what it felt like to be in a coma. How it seemed similar to actually dying. She'd never died, obviously, but from JB's description, it sounded a lot like being stuck in a coma. Only more peaceful than being stuck halfway between life and death. The girl could tell that her newfound friend was hanging off of every word she spoke, which made her nervous that she would accidentally spill something she didn't want to talk about. But as their eyes connected momentarily, she realized he was interested for different reasons, not that she knew what those were. She wasn't going to ask either.

As JB questioned her, though, Astrid smiled weakly, though that faded into a saddened frown when he explained how he'd felt after hospital staff had brought him back to life. So he'd been angry, too. And it'd hurt, just like for her. The words he spoke brought up an almost painful memory as she, too, recalled the day she had "come back to life." Giving a slight nod, she then paused for a moment to take another hit from the joint.

After handing it back to JB, the young woman released a heavy sigh, her gaze dropping to her lap again. "It... It kind of felt like what you described," she said softly, peeking up at the young man once more before her eyes drifted away. "I was really mad. I-I just wanted to go back to the darkness, even if it did sort of feel like I was trapped there. I, um, I thought, you know, maybe it was one step closer to dying. And I imagined it was peaceful, like you said. I wanted that so much." Without her even knowing, tears had pricked her eyes, the memories of waking from her coma coming back to life. Did JB feel like this, too, when he spoke of his own death and subsequent injury?

"D-Do you think about it a lot?" Astrid asked softly after a moment, glancing back up at the boy with slightly furrowed brows. She wanted to know she wasn't alone in that, that she wasn't the only one haunted by her memories. A lot of times she found herself praying she'd wake up from her coma with her mind wiped of all her memories, so she wouldn't continue to be pained by them. The girl couldn't help hoping that maybe JB understood that feeling, too.
โœ
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD shit shit shit!
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] Every word that fell out of her mouthโ€ฆ he felt like he could relate. The feelings, the pain, the emotions. It was rare to find someone who felt the same way โ€“ or at least, would admit to feeling the same way. Those in the group therapy would often talk about what it was like to die, but they always mentioned something about how God was by their side, or how they were thankful for the nurses and doctors for saving their life. It was complete bullshit. They might have been good at putting a show on for the doctors, but JB wasnโ€™t buying the act. After all, they wouldnโ€™t have put their names down to die had they been so happy with life, would they?

Taking hold of the joint as Astrid passed it over, he placed it into his mouth and inhaled deeply. He could feel it starting to finally take full effect. The pain in his wrist and head had subsided and he could feel his head starting to get lighter. Ah yes, this is what he wanted โ€“ no, needed. He released a long, heavy exhale as he took the joint out of his mouth. And then Astrid asked him a question; D-do you think about it a lot? His gaze moved away from the joint to look at Astrid, studying her face. There was just something about the girl that JB couldnโ€™t put his finger on it. He just feltโ€ฆ well, comfortable. Like he had found a perfect match who understood all his fears and instead of telling him to just get over it like most people did, she was there to support him.

JB bit his lower lip before slowly nodding. โ€œDying?โ€ He asked her, flicking the end of the joint with his thumb as he held it in between his index and middle finger. He then handed it back over to Astrid, giving her an encouraging smile โ€œI think about it everyday. I think about how much easier life wouldโ€™ve been for everyone else if I had just diedโ€ฆ I meanโ€ฆ it was a pretty piss poor effort. I shouldโ€™ve just died from the accident to begin with.โ€ His mind drifted off to his failed attempts. Well, the first time wasnโ€™t an actual attempt. It was more of an accident. But he had been so heartbroken from breaking up with his girlfriend that he probably wouldโ€™ve thanked Death for taking his life. Not to mention, the car accident destroyed his whole career and so much more in JBโ€™s life. The second time had most defiantly been an attempt, having overdosing on his pain medication with intentions to kill himself.

And then it struck him for a moment. He had told Astrid last night that he had been dead that he had been transferred to the psych ward because he was mentally unfit after a life threatening condition and he was clinically dead. Okay, yeah, that was no lie. He did die during his overdose. But did he tell her about his accident? Well, crap. He was so hungover โ€“ and well, high now โ€“ that he couldnโ€™t remember telling her that he got into a car accident which literally chopped off his hand in the process. Ah, he mustโ€™ve. Sheโ€ฆ she mustโ€™ve picked it up at some point, right? She was a smart girlโ€ฆ right?

โ€œAstrid Dunmore? Are you up here?โ€

The voice called from around the corner. JBโ€™s eyes widened as he looked at the girl in a state of shock. Oh god. It was one of the nurses, wasnโ€™t it? He began to motion to her, waving his hands and mouthing to her, instructing her to quickly get rid of the joint. I mean, he didnโ€™t want to get her into any more trouble. Even if his intentions were to help her, rather than hurt. [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"oh shit they found us and we're high."
tags
โ›
Astrid really wanted to know what was going through JB's mind. She could guess, of course, but she didn't know exactly what he was thinking as she told him about her coma and what it had been like. Either way, it felt surprisingly good to talk about it to someone she knew wasn't going to judge her for anything that came out of her mouth. Or analyze her for it either. God, she hated speaking to therapists because of that exact reason. Whenever she said something they thought was important, it was like they jumped on the chance to write it down on their little notepad and immediately start thinking of all the things that could be interpreted from her words. It was ridiculous.

The pot was definitely hitting her now, the feeling of being lighter and more carefree beginning to seep into her veins now. It was a much better feeling than the depressed and anxious ones she was so accustomed to. After voicing her question to JB, Astrid gazed at him quietly, curiosity in her eyes as she wondered what he would say. His eyes met hers moments later, to which she smiled bashfully and blushed a little. At first, her reaction confused her, though she soon realized why she was being so shy all of a sudden. They'd nearly kissed twice last night. And gazing at him like this reminded her exactly of what they'd almost shared.

The girl was quick to shake those thoughts away, instead focusing on what JB was saying now. She gave a nod of her head as he asked what she meant, then smiled softly and took the joint that was being handed back to her. It went between her lips once more as she inhaled slowly before releasing her breath altogether. Thank god for pot. And JB. She didn't know what she would do without him now. They'd only just met the day before and yet, here she was, already feeling more comfortable around him than she did almost anyone else.

Astrid was quiet as JB confessed to thinking about death every day, her eyes lingering on his as she held the joint in her hand. His words had her frowning softly, though she understood completely. She felt the same way after waking up from her coma. "Sometimes I think it's more painful to keep living after almost dying," the girl whispered in agreement, offering up a weak smile.

Before either of them could say another word, however, Astrid overheard her full name being called from just around the corner, where the stairwell was. Freezing, she felt her heart rate skyrocket, anxiety clawing its way through the calming effects of the pot. She couldn't be caught. They couldn't be caught. With wide eyes, the girl turned back to JB, fear in her eyes as she realized he was motioning for her to get rid of the joint. But where? Her panicked mind wasn't thinking straight. Then she noticed a nearby ledge. Oh! The side of the building. Without another thought, Astrid swiftly got to her feet and rushed the few yards to the edge, tossing the joint right over the side before hurrying back to JB. "Wh-What do we do?" She asked in the tiniest of whispers, fear plaguing her every move.
โœ
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD teehee this is fun!
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] He wasnโ€™t sure what it was, but there was just something about this whole situation that was just funny. JB had to hold in the laughter, pursing his lips hard together, as he watched the female waddle over to throw the joint over the edge of the building before making her way back. The thought of being in this situation was dragging him to the verge of a fit of giggles. It wasnโ€™t even that funny. If they got caught, Astrid would most likely lose more privileges or have to stay in the hospital longer. Even worse; they could call the police and have them both put on trial for smoking weed. Korea had some strange laws about marijuana, man.

JB stood up to his full height, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, just as Astrid returned back to his side. He could tell that this was probably her first time almost getting caught for smoking pot on top of a hospital building. He could sense it in her voice and the way her body screamed that it was afraid. A calm, relaxed smile fell upon his face as he gazed down at her. โ€œIโ€™ve got a plan โ€“ donโ€™t worryโ€ he whispered back to her softly, taking hold of her hand with his good one, entwining their fingers. โ€œCome on, follow me.โ€ He nodded slightly to his right to indicate that it was the place they would be heading off to

To be completely honest, he didnโ€™t have a plan. He knew of somewhere to hide a bit โ€“ but it was going to be a close squeeze. Then again, it was completely out of sight and out of mind so there he knew the nurses or doctors wouldnโ€™t even think about looking there. As he directed the girl along with him, there were two things his brain was doing. One side of his brain was trying to remember exactly the little hideout alleyway spot was โ€“ one which he had used on multiple occasions as a patient here. And two, how nice it felt to hold someoneโ€™s hand in his own once again. Man, the weed was getting to his head for sure.

They turned a corner, still hearing the nurses voice echo on the rooftop, and came face to face with a narrow passageway. It was a tight fit โ€“ less than thirty centimetres wide โ€“ and had a rather large air conditioner vent and hot water system they would have to slide past throughโ€ฆ but it would do. He motioned for Astrid to go in first, letting go of her hand as she shuffled her way through and all the way to the end. Once she had made her way through, JB followed her into the back, only struggling for a moment or two with the vent and system (thanks to his tall height and the backpack on his back. Once he made it through that maze, he found himself standing before Astrid with a huge, cheeky grin on his face. โ€œTold you not to worryโ€ he whispered with a toothy grin on his face.

โ€œAstrid Dunmore?!โ€

The voice was drawing close again. JBโ€™s dark eyes widened as he heard the bellowing voice. He wasnโ€™t sure if it was out of instinct or because he was high off of his face, but his brain told him to nudge Astrid against the wall and to cover her body with his own. I mean, if he got caught, it wouldnโ€™t be so bad. He just didnโ€™t want to get her into any more trouble than he did last night. So, he quickly slid off his backpack, dropping it to the floor, and used his good hand to pull Astrid into a better hiding position against the vent and system. Once he did so, he pressed the front of his body against hers in an attempt to hide her with his own body. His eyes were focused on the entrance of the passageway, praying that the nurse wasnโ€™t smart enough to think to look down the narrow path. [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"is it bad that i want to kiss him right now?"
tags
โ›
JB having a plan was all Astrid needed to hear. As he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, she relaxed slightly and flashed him a weak yet trusting smile. Wherever he went, she would go, too. Not needing any more encouragement, the girl moved after him as he led the way across the rooftop. The entire way, her heart felt like it was about to beat right out of her chest, but she did her best to ignore it. The adrenaline was exciting, anyways.

A minute later, they turned a corner and Astrid laid eyes on the narrow passageway they'd reached. JB wanted them to go through here? For a moment, she merely stared at it, the nurse's voice echoing across the rooftop. She didn't have long to think on it, though, before the boy next to her was motioning for her to squeeze into the narrow space ahead. Swallowing thickly, As did just that, shuffling through all the way to the end before managing to turn herself around to face JB as he followed behind her. When he reached her, though, she noticed the large grin on his face, which had a smile of her own quickly tugging at the corners of her mouth. Damn his contagious grins.

"They're going to kill me," Astrid whispered back, trying to be angry with JB, though there was no way she could be. Not when he was smiling at her like that. He was too cute.

Then the nurse's voice rang out again, calling her name. It was closer this time. Widening her eyes, As exhaled shakily, her heart rate picking up again as a fresh wave of anxiety washed over her. What if they were found? The girl swallowed nervously, just as JB suddenly nudged her against the wall and slid his backpack off of his back. She stared up at him wide eyed, but let him pull her into a better hiding spot beside the ventilation system. Then he pressed himself into her, practically stealing her breath for good.

A few moments passed by in tense silence before Astrid overheard the nurse calling for her again, though this time it was closer than ever. "Oh no," she breathed, her hands instinctively reaching up to grasp JB's white shirt tightly, her heart rate skyrocketing again. This was it. They were totally getting caught. Again. And she was fucking high as hell.
โœ
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD these nurses are cockb lockers
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] For a split second, JB actually thought that they were going to get caught. That Astrid was going to get her privileges revoked and would have to spend more time in the hospital. That they would report them to the police for using weed and they would either have to do community service or even jail time. That Astrid would never want to see him again because he did something as stupid as bringing weed out in public to smoke on the rooftop even though it was highly illegal in Korea. But it was only for a split second. It was within that split second that he heard Astridโ€™s whisper and her hands grasp onto his shirt.

His gaze moved from the opening to the passageway to looking down at the girl. She was scared, that was for sure. Heck, even he was a little bit scared. But he wanted to ensure that she was safe with him. โ€œHeyโ€ฆโ€ he said in a soft whisper, lifting her chin up with his hand so they were both looking at one and another. โ€œWeโ€™re not going to get caught. Okay?โ€ Sure, he had no say in the matter. If they were going to get caught, they were going to get caught. Simple as that. But he wanted to sooth the girl and help her feel less stressed. Hopefully, it was workingโ€ฆ

And then he did it again. His mind began to drift back to last night where they stood in front of the beautiful night sky, the lights of Namsam Tower twinkling before them. How they had been so close to almost kissing night just once โ€“ but twice. He could feel his heart quicken as he was reminded of the forty-eight-hour rule. That if he didnโ€™t kiss her within these forty-eight hours of the first missed kiss, then he would end up in that horrible, horrible place known as the โ€˜friend-zoneโ€™.

His dark eyes which were focused on her eyes slowly moved towards her lips. He wondered how soft they would feel up against his own. He wondered what they tasted like. He even wondered if they would feel the same as his ex-girlfriendโ€™s lips or any other girl he had kissed in the past. Before he could even realise it, he found himself being drawn to her lips like gravity. He lowered his head and his own lips were making their way to connect with hers. This was it. He was going to kiss her before the forty-eight-hour zone finished and there was going to be no way in hell that he was going to get stuck in that damn friend-zone that everyone always talked about.

Well, it seemed that God had other plans for the pair of them. Because just as he was about to kiss her, he almost crapped his pants hearing the nurse yell out another call for Astrid โ€“ this time, right in front of the passageway. Automatically, without even a moment of hesitation, JB pressed up against Astrid, his lips kissing the wall rather than the girlโ€™s lips, so the pair of them were firmly pressed against the wall and out of view of the nurse. A few moments passed and JB could hear the sound of the nurse talking to someone on the phone saying โ€œsheโ€™s not on the rooftop. Iโ€™ll check the Nurseryโ€

The sound of the nurseโ€™s heels moving away caused JB to sigh softly before pulling away from Astrid to stand before her. Well, that was another ruined kiss opportunity thanks to these damn nurses. Combing his fingers through his locks, he looked at Astrid with a small, almost embarrassed smile. โ€œI think itโ€™s safe nowโ€ฆ Sounds like sheโ€™s left to go to the Nurseryโ€ฆโ€ He said to her almost in an awkward manner. [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

astrid dunmore
outfit
outfit here.
mood
"i'm high... fuck it, should i just kiss him?"
tags
โ›
Astrid felt like she was going to have a damn heart attack. Her heart was beating faster than it ever had before, adrenaline pumping through her veins. They were fucked. They were so fucked. Like, to the point where she wasn't going to wind up back on the unit but instead in an actual prison. With actual inmates. All because she'd smoked some pot on the hospital rooftop.

The only thing that broke the girl from her frantic thoughts was JB's voice, a ghost of a whisper in the sliver of space between them. As his hand tilted her chin upwards, As let her eyes meet his, unable to conceal the fear and anxiety within them. Even the pot couldn't calm her nerves when they were so, so close to being caught. Yet... Somehow, she wasn't quite sure how, this boy managed to do exactly that. His whispered reassurance and the genuine look in his eyes were just enough to loosen her hold on his shirt, her heart beat slowing down ever so slightly in her chest. They weren't going to get caught.

"Okay," Astrid breathed out softly, her eyes still on his. She didn't want to look away. They captivated her, made her feel safe. When she was looking at him, she didn't have to worry about the trouble she might find herself in back on the unit. Here, she could escape all of that.

Then As noticed where JB's gaze was drifting. Down it went, until it finally settled on her lips. At the realization, she felt her already panicked heart skip a beat, but this time it wasn't in fear. It was in anticipation. Was he going to kiss her? She knew they'd already almost kissed twice, but each time they had been sorely interrupted. She hadn't understood how disappointed she would be not to get those kisses until she'd missed out on them altogether. Now, though, she was being given the chance to make up for that.

Almost subconsciously, Astrid slowly began leaning up, trying to subtly close the distance between their heights. Quite the distance it was, too. They were close now, though. She had closed her eyes a moment or two ago, but she could feel his breath fan lightly across her cheeks. Now they'd finally be able to kiss. But then that damned nurse called out for her again. As nearly yelped she was so startled, but the feeling of JB instantly pressing up against her shut her right up. Keeping her eyes shut tight, she gripped his shirt tightly all over again, praying harder than she'd ever prayed before that the nurse wouldn't catch them.

It was only when JB stepped back a few long, intense moments later that Astrid felt like she could somewhat breathe again. Slowly, she blinked open her eyes once more, tilting her chin up to meet his. "Yeah," she breathed in agreement, her lips quirking upwards in a weak smile. For some reason, though, all she could think about was kissing him.

"JB..." Trailing off, As slowly released her grasp on his shirt, though her hands didn't leave his body. Instead, they made their way up to his chest, her eyes falling to his lips. She wanted to tell him to kiss her, but she couldn't find the words. Instead, all the girl could do was hope he understood what she wanted. After all, 25 centimetres of height difference was a little far for her to go without any help from him.
โœ
[/div]

HWANGJB
MOOD wow. everyone is cockblocking today.
LOCATION hospital roof
TAG sereiin sereiin [/div][div class=Img2][/div][div class=text][div class=scroll] How tempting it was to pull her close to him and never let go. To mesh their lips together in a passionate embrace. To remember what it felt like to actually have another person want you as much as you want them. In factโ€ฆ just to feel wanted in general. The way her hands slowly travelled from grasping to his shirt to find a comfortable spot on his chest. The way her eyes were gazing at his lips like he had done to her previously. Unless he was mistaken, she was giving him a green light to go ahead and well, kiss her. It would be the fourth attempt, if we were taking scores. And god, he hoped that the fourth one would be the lucky number.

Slowly, JBโ€™s hands crept up and landed gently upon Astridโ€™s hips. He could feel his heart beating in his chest in such a violent matter, and his lips all the sudden became so incredibly dry that he had to lick them slightly to give them some sort of moisture (after all, kissing with dry lips was not something he fancied; he wasnโ€™t sure if there was anyone in the whole world that fancied that if weโ€™re being honest here). That twenty-five-centimetre gap between the pair of them was becoming a great nuisance. Especially as it created so much damn tension and build up as he began to slowly lean down.

However, it seemed that the number four was not their lucky number at all. Because just as soon as he began to lean down, he could feel his phone in his pocket vibrate and chime. Well, that wasnโ€™t good especially as they were trying to hide. Swearing under his breath, he was quick to drop his hands and search for his phone. Once it was in his hands, he gazed down to see that it was his alarm which he had set up. Visit the dog flashed upon his screen, along with the time before JB turned it off. Visiting hours would be over in almost an hour. He knew he had to go now otherwise the guilt would build up inside of him.

โ€œI uhโ€ฆ I have to goโ€ฆโ€ he said in a low, and wellโ€ฆ sad tone. But he had made a promise. That he would visit his brother every day for an hour during visitation. He couldnโ€™t throw all of that out of the window because of a girl he had just met. After all, it was his fault his brother was in the condition that he was in to begin with. JB cleared his throat slightly, awkwardly looking down at his feet before looking back up at Astrid. โ€œDo you haveโ€ฆ plans for the rest of the week? I meanโ€ฆ do youโ€ฆ are you free while youโ€™re here this week?โ€ Oh, God. He had hoped that the pot wouldโ€™ve made him less awkward. If anything it was making him feel like an absolute idiot. โ€œCause uhโ€ฆ Iโ€™m free. Likeโ€ฆ all the time. Justโ€ฆ I have one thing to do every day justโ€ฆ visiting someone. But apart from thatโ€ฆ completely free for some hospital adventures.โ€ [/div][/div][/div] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;[/class] [class=JB1] cursor: all-scroll; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: rgb(0,0,0); background: linear-gradient(90deg, #d3d9db 30%, #eaf9ff 70%); width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; border-radius:10px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 349px; height: 325px; left: 312px; top: 38px; [/class] [class name=Img2 state=hover]opacity: 0; [/class] [class=Img2] transition: .7s; position: absolute; transform: rotate(2deg); overflow: visible; width: 210px; height: 210px; left: 64px; top: 90px;background: url(https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/151748dbbe791fce62e44e2c92c689fa/5E662BDC/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/74919512_722378431571478_2884446330590529771_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=Img1] font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: grey;transform: rotate(2deg); padding:5px; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 200px; height: 200px; left: 54px; top: 80px; opacity:0.5; background: black; border: 10px solid white; border-bottom: 30px solid white; border-radius:5px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back