• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Keaton's partner search!!

sanokoijma

5'3 and ready to fight
Hey there!! I'm Keaton and I'm looking for a few new long-term RP partners~

Before we get started, I'm in my teens, so I'd prefer nobody under 14 or over 19!

I've been roleplaying since I was maybe nine and writing in general since I was eight, so I've got tons and tons of experience under my belt. I'm capable of anywhere from 2 to 8-ish paragraphs and prefer longer posts, but I generally match the length of my partner's replies. Also, a fair warning, if I'm super into the RP I pump out replies pretty quick-- generally around 10 minutes, though I have a tendency to get distracted sometimes.

I'm definitely open to roleplaying on this site, although I would for sure prefer Skype for more long term things. I'm also really chatty ooc! I love to make new friends and if you're gonna be my partner, expect me to try and befriend you haha.

I also draw!! If I love your character, chances are I'll definitely draw them. Let me know if you want to see my artwork!!

Also, just as an FYI, I tend to really only RP male characters? If I'm doubling I'll RP a woman, but as a general rule my main tends to be a guy-- also, I super love MxM stuff!

I'm also not the type of person to create new OC's for an RP? I already have quite the roster and a big, detailed universe. If you want, I'd actually super love to develop it a bit more with you and your character(s), and I'd love to chat about it!

I'm mainly only really open to OC stuff. Below are the prompts I'm interested in right now! Bolded are super interests, and if it's italicized that means that I have a character/beginning story idea for it already milling in my head.

Modern/slice-of-life (please)
^^^ Bartender x patron/co-worker
Mermaids?
^^^ Mermaid x mermaid, captured by humans?
College roommates
High school?
Dragons? (probably shapeshifters, see manaketes from the fire emblem universe)

Message me directly or post here if you're interested !!!

The dragon one is something I've actually been looking to write for quite a long time. I would love to listen to what you have in mind over a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back