• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern keaton's partner search(ignore prefix)

sanokoijma

5'3 and ready to fight
Hey there!! I'm Keaton and I'm looking for 1-3 new long-term RP partners?
I'm in my teens so I'd prefer nobody under 14 or over 19!
Anyway, let's get going!
I've been roleplaying since I was maybe nine and writing since I was eight, so I've got tons and tons of experience under my belt. While I'm capable of anywhere up to five-seven paragraph responses I prefer one-three, but I generally match the length of my partner's replies. Also, a fair warning, if I'm super into the RP I pump out replies pretty quick-- anywhere from 3-10 minutes haha.
I'm definitely open to roleplaying on this site, although I would for sure prefer Skype or Discord for more long term things. I'm also really chatty out of character! I love to make new friends and if you're gonna be my partner, expect me to ask tons of stuff about you.
I also draw!! If I love your character, chances are I'll definitely draw them. Let me know if you want to see my drawings!!
Just as a warning, I'll generally only roleplay male characters for pretty personal reasons. I also super love m/m stuff.
I'm open to fandom rp's, oc rp's, and a crossover between the two. Below are the prompts I'm interested in right now! Bolded are super interests.

(Zombie?) apocalypse
College roommates

Royal x thief/assassin
Shoot me, but coffee shop tropes
Dragons? (shapeshifters probably, see manaketes from the fire emblem universe)

Message me directly or post here if you're interested !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back