• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KDrama/KPop RP Search

Rosebudxo

I know there are times where I become inactive, but I'm almost always up for a roleplay.

I'm actually specifically looking for someone to play BTS or as a BTS member for me. You don't need to actually know what their personalities are like, given this is for a made up story. I'm also willing to double, as long as the pairings are given equal spotlight.

I'm willing to try out M// for this pairing as well, since I know that's what some people might prefer for this genre.

I tend to request JK, Suga, and maybe Nam-joon the most. I'm not really picky though. So you can choose which BTS member you want to roleplay as and surprise me.

I'm also more than happy to roleplay as someone for you from another group. Just know I may not be familiar with them, and you will have to give me an idea as to how you want me to play them for you.

I don't really have a length requirement. The length of our posts should vary. I do ask that you try to write at least one paragraph per character, and give the other characters time to react. So if we're doubling, you can expect at least two paragraphs a post, and since we should be playing multiple characters any way, writing at least 1-3 paragraphs a post shouldn't be hard.

While adult life is busy, I do prefer some kind of activity so the roleplay doesn't die. Even if it varies from once a week to once every other week. I prefer daily/weekly replies myself, but I am pretty patient when need be and ask for the same.

I love to plot. So please be open to basic plotting.

You must also be at least 18, preferably over 21 to roleplay with me. No exceptions.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back