• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kazuma (Noragami) x Whoever!

Ixaix

Sentient Jelly Piloting a Bone-Mech
Hello!

So, in the past I've dabbled with playing with fandom characters and I'm deciding to try it again. Fandom characters, in their own world, are fun enough. But you know where they truly grow and develop? In foreign worlds that aren't their own, or in situations that are totally outside of their normal realm of experience.

With that in mind, I'm looking to play Kazuma (Noragami) against anyone else you can think of! Since he has to teleport around to get from the human realm to the realm of gods, it's not that impossible to think that he might take a wrong turn and end up in the wrong world, no? So, bring it on! No fandom is too strange/normal/whatever! (Of course, if you'd like to play with him in the Noragami world, that's acceptable too!)

In case you haven't met him before, here's a little info on the man of the hour~

604a508b2b516e6a08d4d6bb5cc85610--kazuma-noragami-anime-boys.jpg

Kazuma
Kazuma is, by his nature, calm, collected and polite even under serious stress. He serves as the "navigator" for the god Bishamonten, guiding his fellow Shinki (human souls turned into weapons/objects to serve the gods) to go above and beyond their abilities than when they fight alone. He has served and cared for Bishamon for centuries, even being allowed to call her by the nickname "Veena". While he is always civil, that doesn't mean he's beyond having a sense of humor.

All that being said, it's probably time the poor guy had a vacation, don't you think?

(This would be Kazuma as he was at the end of Aragoto, since his current self in where the manga has paused is a little too ambiguous/sad for my taste : P )

I'm interested in doing this roleplay with you! The concept is really interesting, and I've been wanting to do more crossover/multifandom things. At the moment I'm thinking of playing Elizabeth from Persona 3 (who I can describe to you if you need) against your Kazuma.

I haven't played Persona 3 myself, so I would love it of you could tell me about her! Why don't you send me a PM and we can start talking the fun stuff, yeah~? I'm so excited <3

I haven't played Persona 3 myself, so I would love it of you could tell me about her! Why don't you send me a PM and we can start talking the fun stuff, yeah~? I'm so excited <3

For some reason I don't have the option to start a PM with you. Huh, I've never had this problem before. Are you able to send a PM to me? If you can't, then we could set up a thread and talk through that.

For some reason I don't have the option to start a PM with you. Huh, I've never had this problem before. Are you able to send a PM to me? If you can't, then we could set up a thread and talk through that.
...How odd. I'll send you one then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back