• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Kabaneri-of-the-Iron-Fortress-e1537713018382.jpg

A mysterious virus appears during the industrial revolution that transforms infected humans into Kabane (カバネ, "corpses") and rapidly spreads. Kabane are aggressive, undead creatures that cannot be defeated unless the glowing golden heart, which is protected by a layer of iron, is pierced, or an important body part is completely severed (such as the head). Unfortunately, most melee weapons and the steam-pressure guns used by the warriors are not very effective against them.

On the island country Hinomoto, people have built fortress-like "stations" to shelter themselves from these creatures. People access the stations and transport wares between them with the help of fortified steam locomotives. One day, a steam locomotive that was hijacked by the Kabane crashes into Aragane Station and they overrun the city. A young engineer uses the opportunity to test with success his anti-Kabane weapon, the "piercing gun", but is infected in the process, although he manages to resist the virus and become a Kabaneri, a human-Kabane hybrid. Another Kabaneri who appears to help them, the engineer and the other survivors of the station board a steam locomotive named "Iron Fortress" and depart to seek shelter elsewhere, fighting the hordes of Kabane along the way.

<<<<<<--------------------------------------->>>>>>

This is an AU of the anime. There will be a completely different plot for us, but there are a few rules I will put in place.

1. There will only be two Kabaneri in this. I will play one and someone else can play the other.
2. The others will play warriors, engineers or general workers on the iron fortress.
3. All view and characters are to be respected.

There are not spots, but the spots below are first come first serve. Here are the rolls needed.

- Second Kabaneri
- Iron Fortress Captain: BeyondDandy BeyondDandy
- Iron Fortress Driver: Arcanist Arcanist
- Iron Fortress Lead Engineer: Marksman Marksman
- Head Gunner Commander
- Captain Guard Commander
- Lead Iron Fortress Maintenance

Once the above spots are filled you can be in a position under them. Such as just a reqular warrior, regular maintenance or a regular engineer. Knowledge of the anime is not required, but is appreciated. I hope we can get this going soon!

Last edited:
There's me thinking no one knew Kabaneri 😭

I'd totally be interested! I'm kind of stuck between choosing the Kabaneri or the driver though, haha.

Literally just finished watching this last night, woke up, got on RPN to check out some interest checks and this caught my eye lol.

If you're still planning on this being a group RP I'd be interested in whatever role you need filled the most c:

Literally just finished watching this last night, woke up, got on RPN to check out some interest checks and this caught my eye lol.

If you're still planning on this being a group RP I'd be interested in whatever role you need filled the most c:
Of course I still plan on this being a group. The choice of role is yours. All open spots are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back