• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K-Pop RP ~.looking for partners.~

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey there !! Welcome to my thread. So as the title says I’m looking for a partner who would be interested in a K-Pop RP with me. I dominantly play mxf or mxm, and I usually play the female or the sub!male in such situations; simply a preference of mine :) so if you’re interested, I’ve listed all the groups I love down below, as well as the preferred member I’d like my partner to play, with the one I’d like the most being capitalized :

Monsta X (WONHO, Shownu)
BTS (HOSEOK, Seokjin)
NCT (Taeil, LUCAS, Johnny, TEN, Doyoung, Yuta)
Got7 (Jackson, BAMBAM)
Stray Kids (BANG CHAN, Changbin)
iKon (Bobby)
Day6 (Jae, WONPIL)
Big Bang (DAESUNG, Top)
The Rose (Sammy, LEO)

As well as soloists :

Zico (I know Zico belongs to Block B but I know him better through his solo career)
San E
Jay Park
Okasian
Keith Ape
Crush
Dean
Simon Dominic
Sik-K
DPR Live
Gray

((This list is much shorter))

I don’t have any specific plot in mind for any of these, really, and I’d like for that to be discussed between me and who decides to rp with me, as so that we both get what we want out of the rp. I’m open to many things including different AUs and double pairing (where you play an OC and I play your love interest, and where I play my OC and you play my love interest at the same time) as well :)

Please keep in mind throughout the time we rp that I am a student and winter break is winding down, so I either won’t have much time to respond some days or I won’t have access to a computer. So please be patient with me if I don’t respond for a couple days ( I’ll probably give you a heads up if my schedule is going to be packed or if I’m very busy ) or if it looks like I’ve been typing on my phone. However, I don’t use text talk as I’m on an iPhone and it simply isn’t my taste to do so, the most text talk you’ll probably see if I’m on my phone for a reply is words like “im” not being capitalized or missing an apostrophe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back