• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

K-pop: Bring me your bias(es)!!

Do you like kpop?

• yes, I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nutter

Dazed and Confused
I'm not quite sure what this will entail, but I really love kpop and I know there are others on this site who do too. That being said, I'm pretty much down to doing anything within this realm. We could use OCs with existing idols or make our OCs idols or only use existing idols. I like a lot of different kpop groups/artists so comment below with ideas, biases, and/or wishes. Just know that if you wish for Rap Monster to show up at your doorstep I cannot follow through. I am not a kpop God, I am merely a devout fangirl. ^-^

Also, if you guys do want me to post a list of which kpop artists I'm most interested in, let me know. Or anything else you want me to do, just tell me and I'll get on it (hopefully).

HuorSpinks said:
I'm a huge kpop fan! It would be interesting to see if we could have our OCs in a band or something.
That would be awesome! Want to try it out?

Hey! I'm quite the fan of KPOP myself! I've been falling back into this world, there's really no turning away from this- Are you interested in doing an OCxIdol?
We can discuss and come up with a plot together if you're interested? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back