• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings k a l o p s i a (A 1900's Gang/mafia rp search)

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★
Kalopsia.
[kal·op·si·a]

n.
a condition, state or delusion in which things appear more beautiful than they really are
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise, Surprise, I once again started watching a new Tv show and now i'm obsessed...

~The basics~

-I ONLY play MxF I have nothing against FxF and MxM it is just my personal preference playing MxF
-I'm looking for any type of gang/mafia role-play set in the 1910's-1930's, possibly enemies to lovers.
-Please be willing to plot and talk in the OOC.
-I make tons of mood-boards and I guarantee if I am into the role-play I will make a whole ass playlist that reminds me of our characters so if you aren't into stuff like that please click off : )
-If you have any triggers please take a moment to consider what triggers may be in this role-play such as Gore, Alcoholism, toxic relationships, etc.
-3rd person please
-Realistic face claims only please : )
-My time zone is MST
-GHOST FRIENDLY!! I definitely won't get butthurt if you decide you are no longer interested. If that is the case though, do not hesitate to tell me because I totally understand and there will be zero hard feelings.
-I don't usually have a set amount of paragraphs I write. The amount I write usually depends on how inspired I feel and how into the roleplay i am.
-I literally have the worst attention span so if I am taking awhile to respond please don't be shy to say something.
-I'm totally fine with Playing male or female. You get first choice!
________________________________________________________________________________
~Pairings/plots~

Fandom- Peaky Blinders

TommyXOc, FinnXoc, OcXOc
_____
~Normal Pairings~

Barmaid X gang leader, Gang Leader X Rival gang leader's wife, Gang leader/member X normal person, Gang Leader X detective/spy

____

~The Aesthetic~

5B864945-3B8D-4EB8-8C04-993EACF311C4.jpeg

This sounds pretty cool! I've never seen Peaky Blinders specifically but I do love this theme/setting! I'd be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back