• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Juvenile Academy for the Malicious (JAM)

Would you join this roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters

Tempestral

The Vigilante's Apprentice

"We're sorry to inform you that your child's mental evaluation was concluded for them to have some complications with their mental state. We would like to offer you a free of charge opportunity for them to attend our facility and give them a chance to reform, and to avoid any future occurrences. Please consider our offer; thank you for your time."

So in short, this roleplay takes place in yet another academy/school setting. The basis of the setting is rather over used, but I enjoy it and wanted to do something different (maybe) with it.

What if you committed a crime, and were forced into mental evaluation?

What if your friends and family found out about the secrets you hide?

What if they knew you were
actually responsible for taking another's life?

I think you see where i'm going with this. Basically, you will be roleplaying as a juvenile (16-) who has committed some sort of crime. Murder, arson, etc.

I would love to see some creativity with the crimes they've committed- not just a bunch of murder and arson.

Their crimes
could solely be caused by the fact of their practical insanity, but I would like to see some creativity with what it was caused by. Schizophrenia, misophonia, paranoia, severe tinnitus, etc.

Yes, their crime could've been caused by an argument of sorts, but like I said- creativity would be nice. ^ ^

I'll probably develop more of a plot with this, but i'd like to see if it gets any attention first.

@Harmonious

Approximately 1-3 more people and i'll go ahead and create the thread. If we were to get to that goal tonight, it'd be up no later than 12:00 in eastern standard time tomorrow. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, now that we have 6 people (not including myself) i'm happy to announce that the thread will be up sometime tomorrow. c: Preferably before 12:00 PM in standard eastern time.

Before we were to begin the actual roleplay you would have about 5-7 days to post your character sheet. ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back