• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Justice League vs Infinity, Inc.

Kaztastrophe

Captain's Favorite
The Justice League has been in existence for four years.

Certain elements within the US government were very distrustful of a select few with so much power and so little oversight. Those elements turned to Lex Luthor to create a team they were in charge of in the event the Justice League ever turned evil or tried to overthrow the government.

Characters thread
Lore
Main thread

Last edited:
The Lex Luthor version.

Last edited:
Wonder what kind of League member I could be. Blue Beetle's a Titan so he's out. Maybe the Question?

correction Blue Beetle III Jaime Reyes is a titan Blue Beetle II Ted Kord was a Justice Leaguer even though Blue Beetle II had no powers or alien suit. Weirdly DC now has Blue Beetle II and Blue Beetle III both active at the same time currently in the comics.

I mean Lex Luthor version were not Villians right? just kinda being manipulated if i recall the storyline right....with 1 or 2 villians on the team pretending to be good.

Ill wait and see the cast until i pick a character. Got a few CS's from other games i could always use.

Outside of The Trinity, are there any specific Leaguers you want to see in the RP?
Wonder Woman will be in the League, that is only character set in stone. The rest of the League is up in the air.

This could be a universe where Krypton never exploded, and the Wayne's were never murdered.

Yeah got a idea for a good guyt Infinity Inc character, using "Mass Effect" character from a previous game.

Are original characters allowed in any way? Or do you prefer everyone to be a DC character in some way?

One writer maybe forgot and it stuck. Also posted character from other game but altered the name, hopefully that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back