• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League Academy [OOC]

Amazing! Thanks for the maps. As a DM myself - I know the value of 'visual aids'. If only to serve as a foundation when building the theater of the mind. ;D

Ok, so I got the application done...what class should Constantine teach/sub for? Also, who are the other teachers and their classes?

Everyone Everyone Literally Batman Literally Batman - Hello, so I am not posting because I am waiting for other people to post. If those who will not be taking part anymore would please inform me, I could perhaps move my char away. I just don't want to leave your chars and interact with someone else, when you intend to continue the story. Anyway, I am still very keen on this - and I would hate for it to become redundant because some of us are waiting for people who do not intend on posting.

Sorry if I posted out of turn! I made sure to introduce the character without getting involved in anyone else's actions, just to make things go smoother and give every one else a chance decide if they want to interact or not. Hope I didn't bother anyone! '^^

Sorry if I posted out of turn! I made sure to introduce the character without getting involved in anyone else's actions, just to make things go smoother and give every one else a chance decide if they want to interact or not. Hope I didn't bother anyone! '^^

Nope. Not on my side. I am just waiting for the other's and it has been a few days. So I am just checking whether they are intending on continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back