• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Justice for All (DC Roleplay)

A Common Man

He Who Waits Behind The Wall
The world was marvelous. Back in the day, they had The Ghostly Spectre, or The Magical Green Lantern. Along with that came dangerous villians who would terrorize the world. Vandal Savage, who was quite a savage. Or the Mad Scientist, Ultra-Humanite. But after World War Two these heroes were no longer seen as good. They were seen as communists, murderers, or worse.

So they disbanded. The world went back to normal. Until it all started again with crash in Kansas farmhouse. The bangs of a gun firing off in a alley. With a remarkable woman being born from clay. Little did the world know, that they would need these heroes to come to the rescue.

So that's the prologue of Justice for All! This roleplay will be about the justice leauge, as they fight a evil that is coming. But who is It?

So I will get more in depth about the plot as soon as we have enough people. While being about the Justice Leauge, you can have side characters or sidekicks important to your character be included too.

Now the rules!

1. Of course no godmodding or meta gaming.
2. My rules are final! If you have a problem with how I work, then you can PM me!
3. This is not exactly like the DC universe. You can have a character the way you want, just try to also stick to the core of their character.
4. Please no one liners. That is hard to respond too. So, please post a paragraph and above.
5. There can be romace, but, DO NOT get it more than kissing. When doing more than that, just make it fade to black.
6. Try not to be too overpowered. You can have people like Superman or Batman, but make sure they have LIMITS!
7. I know we are all busy from time to time. So I will give you all 5 days to post. If you are busy, then tell me, and I will make sure your character is safe.
8. Have fun!

Also, this is my first time as the GM, so if anybody wants to work as my CO-GM then ask.

Great! I will make a OOC and CS when enough people come in. Also, you can have up to 5 characters if you want! Just make sure that you will use them from time to time. The bad guys will be controlled by me and the CO-GM also, just because they are one of the huge plots to the storyline and it will be a lot easier to control a kind of villian I want.

Last edited:
Hey! Everybody who is intersted is accepted. I'm saying this so I don't have to say, "Ok, your in," every time. :P

Interested, though just to make sure, we can make character that are similar to the canon, but we can change them up a bit?

If you want too, yeah. I want to be a chill GM so unless if it's something against the rules or really bad, then you can decide whatever you want to do.

Absolutely. Actually, you know what, I want for people intersted to claim a charater in here and then I will make the character sheets.

I'm claiming Batman, and Captain Marvel (Refuse to call him Shazam.) I will probably claim more soon.

I'd be interested in this as well! I'd love to claim the role of Robin, if it'd be alright? If you'd rather not have Batman having recruited the boy at the stage of his career that you have him then that would be completely fine, I was just wondering if it'd be possible to perform him, though I'm sorry if this question is annoying or anything; I don't mean to be a bother by asking.

You can be Robin. I want this to be like the second year in Batman's career and that is the time I think he should get Robin.

Yeah, I'm cool with that. Like before I said, you can just claim your character and make it a little more original, or the same if you prefer. I have no problem with changes, unless it takes away their whole core character, you know.

It might be maybe until tommrow or the day after(not likely) until I get the CS up. The OOC will be tommorow, well today since I live in the midwest. Right now, I will just be doing the interest check as it is getting pretty late here.

Ah great, thanks! I'm glad if I'll be able to perform him then. (: It'll be great as well to have write a younger Robin when he's been recently taken in to start his career, that stage of Robin is usually quite fun. xD And no worries about the CS or OOC, feel free to take whatever time you need to get those up and running!

My super girl oc will take a while, until someone plays superman at least, because I need to collab with them on certain aspects of the character

Well, if nobody is taking Superman just tell me because I could take him so it could be easier for you.

Well, then I claim Superman. You can PM me about what you want so we don't get this thread to cluttered.

Also, I really hope this isn't going to be just the two of us on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back