• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just Your Average 1x1 Search!

DragonofTea

filled with anxiety and tea
Hello friends!! I think I introduced myself when I created my account a while back, but got caught up in life(and Pokemon Go)and never made it to actually looking for roleplays. But, now that things have settled and I've got some free time to kill I figured better late then never, right?

Please read the whole post before you reply or PM me. I've tried to summarize my wants and limits as much as I can, but I also detail some very important information about what I'm looking for in a partner and a roleplay. If you have any further questions I would absolutely be more then happy to answer them, but please make sure your question isn't already answered somewhere in this post first.  ^_^  Thank you and I appreciate your time. 

Basic Info:

• I'm primarily looking for Fandom's with Cannon characters and pairings.
  • Pairing and AU suggestions are absolutely welcome
  • Yes, that does mean I am looking primarily for romance
  • I am new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for roughly 8 years
  • I'd consider myself literate/experienced but also lazy. So lets say....a paragraph or more per reply is preferred. I'm interested in a partner that can match me with flexibility, creativity, open-mindedness, and a sense of humor. Quality over quantity my dears, but please try to avoid one-liners and give me something to reply to.
  • MxM and some FxF are my personal preferences. I don't double, I find it rather distracting.
  • I'm a little shy about my writing, so I would prefer PMs or email/Skype if you would rather go off site
  • I'm in the CST time zone and I work early mornings part time, so I'm typically early to bed/early to rise even on my days off
  • I am an adult in my early twenties, and while I'm very happy to abide by the site rules regarding mature content, I would be more comfortable RPing with someone 18+ seeing as I am primarily looking for romantic themes.
  • I'm a massive sucker for a good slow burn fluffy romance.

Fandoms:

*Ordered by what I'm craving the most, any favorite pairings/notes on the side[[preferred characters in brackets]], also open to suggestions

Voltron: Legendary Defender

• Shiro/[[Keith]]
  • Lance/[[Keith]]

*I just finished Voltron and I have fEELINGS

Harry Potter

• Sirius/[[Remus]]

Dragon Age

I have a couple preferences but because OCs can kinda play a big part here I'll just say I'm open to most suggestions. I'm familiar with Origins and DA2 but I'm still on my first playthough of DAI.

Captive Prince 

• Damen/[[Laurent]]

*I've been dying for this one for a long time, but the fandom is small and I know its a shot in the dark

Merlin(BBC)

• Arthur/[Merlin]

Naruto

• Naruto/[sasuke](kickin' it old school with the original OTP)

Chronicles of Narnia

• Caspian X/[[Edmund]]

*(A shot in the dark, the fandom is dead and the pairing is odd, but I've been smitten with it since the Dawn Treader movie came out oh so many years ago so why not?)

• Jet/[[Zuko]](again dead fandom, strange pairing, massive sucker for it for years)

Other fandom/pairing/and AU suggestions are 100% welcome, these are just what come to the forefront of my mind/things I happen to be particularly interested in at the moment. If Fandom is really not you're thing but for some reason you still would like to roleplay with me, you're welcome to suggest a plot or idea but please keep in mind that I have no current OC Bios or Profiles prepared(its been a very long time since I deviated from Fandom, I've got some bios in the works but nothing finished or fleshed out entirely)and I can be picky about plots(I like to stay within the Fantasy genre). So! I think thats about it(or at least all I can think of at the moment). If you're interested or have any questions at all, feel free to post or send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurokat said:
Id be interested in a DA2 rp!
Awesome!! I'm afraid I still can't start PMs(just a few posts away D: ), so if you can, PM me and hopefully we can work something out!!

[QUOTE="void santiago]I would absolutely love to do a Arthur/Merlin RP with you!

[/QUOTE]
Yay! Another Arthur/Merlin fan. <3 Its been so long since I had a chance to do anything with them. Send me a PM if you don't mind?

I'm really interested in HarryxDraco or AlbusXScorpius (Because I loved Cursed Child and the gay in it almost killed me).

I'm really interested in HarryxDraco or AlbusXScorpius (Because I loved Cursed Child and the gay in it almost killed me).

Ha! site is back up and I finally have some time to reply to you!!

I'm down for either, though I have to warn you I haven't finished Cursed Child yet. If you're still interested, I still am under the 10 post limit Dx so shoot me a PM and we can get to deciding and plotting!

I have been tempted more and more to watch Voltron... I am gonna get on that and as soon as I do I will hit you up for that RP! I like your other fandom suggestions but I haven't really read/watched any of those for a while so unfortunately prob wouldn't be too much fun to roleplay with me.

I have been tempted more and more to watch Voltron... I am gonna get on that and as soon as I do I will hit you up for that RP! I like your other fandom suggestions but I haven't really read/watched any of those for a while so unfortunately prob wouldn't be too much fun to roleplay with me.

Please do watch Voltron omg you won't regret it. Its fantastic and not too long, I think its 11 or 12 episodes?

Definitely PM me when you do watch it! Or before or during if you just want to talk about it/potentially plot. I honestly have so many Voltron feelings right now its ridiculous. 

Before I list what I'm interested in, are you willing to use off-site methods for roleplaying? For example, Discord? (Its a IM system like Skype.)

Do you role play canon x oc? I know you don't double, but we could possibly do two separate role plays for two separate fandoms? 

I don't always, it really depends....I've had some less then stellar experiences with CannonxOC stuff in the past. The fandom I'm normally most inclined to do this with is Dragon Age, however.

Again, would probably depend on the fandoms. xD  PM me?

Before I list what I'm interested in, are you willing to use off-site methods for roleplaying? For example, Discord? (Its a IM system like Skype.)

Yes I would be plenty willing to go off-site. c: Thats not a problem for me at all.

Yes I would be plenty willing to go off-site. c: Thats not a problem for me at all.

Awesome! I love Harry Potter, but out of curiosity, are you interested in the following fandom(s)?: 

I. Supernatural.
II. Teen Wolf.
III. The Walking Dead.
IV. The Originals. 
V. Gravity Falls. 
VI. Steven Universe. 

Awesome! I love Harry Potter, but out of curiosity, are you interested in the following fandom(s)?: 

I. Supernatural.
II. Teen Wolf.
III. The Walking Dead.
IV. The Originals. 
V. Gravity Falls. 
VI. Steven Universe. 

Hmmm, I'd say Teen Wolf might be the only one that peeks my interest? I'm not up to date with any of the newer episodes though and its been an excruciatingly long time since I watched it so I may be slightly more inclined to ask for Harry Potter. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back