• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just walk with me for a moment...

Peach Tea

☼☼
Ok. I'm not even going to hide the fact that this is a fnaf rp from you guys. Now now now now, before you go running off like "HEEEEEEEEEEEEL NO!!!" Allow me to explain. Unlike my past attempts, I'm going to go off on more of a "Two lonely detectives trying to figure out the real story of the children's murders, while night guard's boss knows they know his secret and he threatens to kill them if they say anything to the cops." and not so much with the "aaah, I'm a stupid night guard who thought that this was going to be an easy job but instead there's frucking animatronics trying to kill me excusemyprofanity." Pretty much, I'm going to have different roles, two of which are already taken by me and the brand new bab (He's gonna kill me for calling him a bab XD) that I persuaded to get an account. Anyways, down below, you'll most likely understand the plot line by reading every character's description. If you do not read all of the character desc, you will be extremely confused.

Night-guard 1(Taken by meeee :ghostv:):
You were there. You had seen the very look on his face as he murdered every last child, even your very own brother. Of course, most sane people would have done everything to avoid that old hell of a restaurant. But you weren't one of those people. In fact, the very moment that you were old enough to get a job there, you signed right up, just so you could get answers. Only, you learned that the very man that killed your brother was your boss, and if you even told anyone about him you'd end up like your brother. You find that your only way to stay sane, is by talking to the other Night-guard who was also threatened so you wouldn't spill the beans. Later, you learn that the other Night-Guard ended up giving a small hint to one of the detectives, which only lead to one thing. That's right. A death right in front of your very eyes, just so you really knew the consequences. After that little hint given to the police, the lead detective, along with his partner, on the case begin approaching you more and more trying to get answers from you, even while your boss is watching. You have to be careful, and give small hints as much as you can until it's too late for you.

Night-guard 2(Taken by @RoxasTheExalted):
They say curiosity killed that cat. With your case, that's exactly what happened. You'd heard about all the murders of the 5 children back then, and you had a hunch that possibly the boss of the workers there was the one who did it. So when the 'Help Wanted' Ad was placed in the paper, you were one of the first people to call. When the detectives showed up, it became obvious that your "hunch" was correct. Your boss threatened that if you even talked to the detectives about him being the murder, or even give them hints, you'd end up just like the children all those years ago. It was almost too easy for the first few weeks, avoiding the cops, and just talking about it to the other Night-guard who was also threatened. But as the weeks went on, it became more and more difficult because the Detectives were just right there and close enough to just sneak in a few hints. And sneak in a few hints you did. Your boss was supposedly not at the pizzeria, off on some business trip, leaving you free to go and talk to the detectives. You gave them some pretty helpful hints, but not to direct or else you were a goner for sure. Somehow tho, your boss figured it out. You remember thinking about your family as he lead you to the Parts & Service room, and killed you in front of the other Night-guard's eyes. If only you had kept your mouth shut.

Mr. P(Taken by Keegan P. Russ Keegan P. Russ ):
Why did you murder those kids all those years ago? Well, giving an answer wasn't really as simple as most people would think. How exactly does one explain the sudden rush of adrenaline that you get as you pierce a knife through a person's frail chest, or the excitement that wells up in your heart as you watch the light die out of a person's eyes signaling that you had truly won. Why, if you merely explained that to a person, they'd label you as a mad man and lock you away in some spongy room worlds away from anybody else, which was absolutely no place for a man with as much talent as you. It wasn't that hard to own the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizzera, which meant it was you who put the ad in the paper needing the help of a Night-guard. Only, the two that got the job actually knew who you were and what you did. What surprised you the most though, was when the detectives showed up at the pizzeria to investigate the child's murders after several years. You then, ran into yet another problem, and had to threaten your Night-guards to keep quiet about your "True Self" or else they'd end up just like the children. You'd assumed that the two would keep their pretty little mouths shut, except one didn't. They'd given the ugly detectives a hint about the murders, meaning that you had to eliminate them. You decided that you'd bring along the other Night-guard along as you murdered their companion then strung them up like a trophy just so they'd fully understand what'd you'd do to them if you told anyone. But because of their little hint, the detectives began getting more friendly with you and your other Night-guard, which made you imagine losing all your cards in this little game, which you most certainly could not allow. You were going to win this game. Whether is meant you had to make consequences, or not. You. Would. Win.

Lead Detective(Taken by: VectorPoint VectorPoint ):
You don't really remember how the children's murder file ended up in your hands, but when you did you noticed many mistakes that your older colleagues had missed. So you somehow convinced your partner to go with you and help you investigate the workers and people there. Your first person of interest was the owner of the place, Mr. P, only he and his two workers seemed to not be very talkative and almost seemed to be avoiding you at all costs. So, you stuck with mostly talking to the older parents and grandparents of children to see if they'd happened to get sight of anything unusual on that fateful day. but you always only ever got "Sorry, I didn't really see anything weird that day.." or "I wasn't even there." and sometimes "I thought I saw a suspicious looking golden bear...?" but it could've been anybody in that suit. After what seemed like months (but it was only a few weeks), one of the Night-guards gave you a hint about the murder that it was "Someone who once worked here", then quit the very next day. Suspicious. Then, on the day that the information giver supposedly quit their job, the old Parts & Service room by the bathrooms had a rather horrific smell, and the other Night-guard had an extremely white and ghost like look on their face. Over the next weeks after that, you tried desperately to get information from the other Night-guard, who'd sometimes give you small bits and pieces, then would show up with random cuts the next day from their pets. You soon noticed that day after day, the boss would follow the Night-guard into the "closed for repair" Pirate's corner room for quite some time then would come out, with a shaking Night-guard. Soon you noticed that the more and more that the other Night-guard gave you "hints", the more frequently that the little meetings between boss and employee would happen. The more the days went on, you noticed that more and more the investigation seemed like a game, and time was ticking meaning that soon, the game would end.

Detective's Partner(Taken By icanneon icanneon ):
It took a lot of convincing, but finally your partner got you in on a re-investigation of the children's murder years ago. You didn't quite understand what they saw differently in that investigation, but you figured that someone wouldn't be happy that they were snooping around and you'd have to be there to cover their back in case any people, or animatronics, get a little too friendly. You were actually the one that the other Night-guard came to to give you their first hint, and the one who first mentioned the change in behaviors around the pizzeria to your partner, who automatically dived right in. It was also a shame to see the ending of the murderer's little game. It was an ending that made you never want to become a cop again. (sorry this one was a little bit shorter :/)

Other(Open to everybody the entire time even after someone claims it):
You, you're the mothers, fathers, and grandparents that the police consult with to see if you remember anything on that horrific day. You're the children who see something's that you don't truly understand and always go running to mommy or daddy for an explanation. And lastly, you're the child's spirit's trapped in the animatronics trying to escape, only able to escape once you catch the murderous purple man.

~Fin~

Now, for those of you that have read through all of this and been like "W.T.F." then shoot me a PM, and I'll try and give you a better understanding of the plot. If you're interested, please say so below! Also character spots are first come first serve. Pls be interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back