Tutorial just trying to get 250 posts tbh

I'm so far away from 250.   I run a quest on another site and that quest is almost done.  I want to start my new quest here, but I only have like 21 posts (I only really keep up with one other quest on this site.)

I wish I could buy my way into the hosted section via donations.  I'm at the point in my life where I have more money than time. 

honestly, I haven't made my own roleplay in Christ-knows-how-long.

Since this is anything-goes topic...

Any idea why people in 1x1 likes to use PM instead of thread? I mean...most PM rp I do don't even have "naughty" part in it. Not even any hint of relationship. So no reason to use PM just so it's "more private" right?

Since this is anything-goes topic...

Any idea why people in 1x1 likes to use PM instead of thread? I mean...most PM rp I do don't even have "naughty" part in it. Not even any hint of relationship. So no reason to use PM just so it's "more private" right?

the alert system is FAR superior and you can see whether the other person read it.

I do PM a lot.

@starboy while that makes sense, but...PM doesn't count to your post count so it's not helping if you're trying to reach a certain mark (*nudge* *nudge* 250 post *cough* *cough*)

Gotta work towards that 2000 for bragging rights and to hit the milestone.

the alert system is FAR superior and you can see whether the other person read it.

I do PM a lot.

tbh if projects had a mention all in group key. That would 10/10 fix a lot of problems. Also fixing the follow button and providing more options would help too.

Also I have yet to do d any body who might take interest in any of rps. That and I feel like I'm constraining their freedoms. That's how someone ended up losing interest and I'm not getting that back...ever.

@TPBx the follow system is so messy. It changed my preference sometimes

Also having preference actually kinda gives us too much option...I wonder if people even change their follow setting at all?

I so wish that they factored in PM RPs.  I just want to code.  I just wanna code so bad.  I'd be real good at it.  I'm ready.  Put me in, coach.  I won't let you down.  

and i just made my hosted project. just click it or ask to join....man this is shameless

I've pretty much given up on getting enough posts to started a hosted project before I start my new quest. I'll just move it over afterwards. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back