Chitchat Just talk about the random stuff that happened in your day :)

Well, my day has just started so...don't judge me for barely doing anything.

Let's see...have two strips of turkey bacon for breakfast. Then I worked on some Language Arts and took a test (I got a grade of 40 out of 40, don't ask why the best is 40 and not 100 cuz I dunno). And then I listened to a podcast, Welcome To Night Vale, and now I'm going to watch Jem and the Holograms on Netflix.

I have a sad little life.

Almost murdered a kindergarten when I was skiing at the speed of 120 km/h. Don't judge me, it was foggy and I could hardly see anything...

realized that 2 weeks of choir being canceled plus another week of no school in general has caused me to sound, how you say, like a piece of trash

found out my dad has to work christmas

planned out a band with me and my friends and it's gonna be lit

I was at our training FOB, and I saw a Jordanian soldier rocking white converses and a gold necklace while in uniform, plus with a beard. Dude was ballin.

Eh well, was struck with a break in confidence when I thought about this guy I'm interested in and how he's prob not feelin' the same, but I'll get over it, HAH. Nothing too cray happened today. Get to see that weeb guy that asked me out last week today in last period. He seems cool. Declined his date, but gonna try to be his friend. Nothin' weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very early, it's 7:00 AM where i live, so i'm just going to say what happened yesterday.

I defended myself against a brony with a knife. He walked up to me, and asked if i liked MLP. I said no, and he pulled out a knife. i ran and hid in a bush (I was at the park) and i could hear him saying: "I like MLP. you should die if you don't." But fortunately, he walked away without noticing me. He said right before leaving: "Motherf*cker. That bitch better like MLP after this. Or else." Yeah, i'm not making this up, i swear. Yesterday was exciting.

I had a existential crisis concerning love and relationships.

"My entire purpose in life is to create a relationship that is sustained and valued by a person other than myself."

Well, it is better to live in a world alone than to live in one where you aren't wanted.

I went to a gay bar last night, which kept me out until the wee hours of the morning. Sober the whole time, but the lack of sleep makes me feel hungover. So, I'm in bed listening to music and scrolling through RPN at the moment, but I plan on playing some Kingdom Hearts and hashing out replies to my RPies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back