• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just looking to write always open.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey world!!
Below is my oc, tell me where you think she belongs. Maybe not in the garbage lol but in your stories!!

I love modern stories with romance, drama, heartbreak the things that make any story great. Maybe we can find a place for her!?

Elaine.
Elaine is 21 years old, almost 22. She's a Virgo. If you believe in that kind of thing dictating a persons personalities she's been a mother type before her time. Since her brother was born she's been his main go to, sometimes the closest thing he had to a mother. Yet, as her brother and her both grew older, her brother stopped needing her as much. She's the mother of her friend group, willing to sit with a sick person even though she knows she could also get sick.
She loves to hear people laugh, the color dark green and her one goal someday is to be someone's wife and mother.

I'd love to maybe hear from you! If not that's okay too!! (:
Something long term preferably.*

Hey world!!
Below is my oc, tell me where you think she belongs. Maybe not in the garbage lol but in your stories!!

I love modern stories with romance, drama, heartbreak the things that make any story great. Maybe we can find a place for her!?

Elaine.
Elaine is 21 years old, almost 22. She's a Virgo. If you believe in that kind of thing dictating a persons personalities she's been a mother type before her time. Since her brother was born she's been his main go to, sometimes the closest thing he had to a mother. Yet, as her brother and her both grew older, her brother stopped needing her as much. She's the mother of her friend group, willing to sit with a sick person even though she knows she could also get sick.
She loves to hear people laugh, the color dark green and her one goal someday is to be someone's wife and mother.

I'd love to maybe hear from you! If not that's okay too!! (:
Something long term preferably.*

Hmm I could see her in a plot but I'm trying to fit her better. So far the best I could do is the invasion plot of mine. Well invasion v.2 .

Never heard of it, yet I'd love the write just message me.

Currently craving a love story between a soldier, and my oc. Let me know if anyone would like to dive feet first!

Well I'd be willing to try but I don't have much experience in the romance department (meaning I'd be using you as a teacher) but the soldier thing I got down considering that's my job lol XD

I could fill the role if needed. I am currently a voice actor and im writing a scifi romance book myself about a post apocalyptic world.

Hey!! Sorry I fell asleep, love to write with the both of you or try to haa. Just message me!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back