• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Looking For Partners [Closed]

Bump! Okay, I want some good roleplays coming in. I'm going to be honest and tell you if I don't feel like this will be a fun roleplay. You've been warned.

Hello there Holy Goddess! (I'm funny, please laugh
It has been a very long time since I've done a 1v1 but I like some of you're paring ideas!
I am mainly interested in the human x werewolf!

Dragons. Dragons caught my eye. I've been trying to get a specific style of dragon RP going for some time, but of course it's still open to being expanded upon because I don't really have anything set in stone. Would you like to RP with me?

Hi there!

I believe I have time for just one more juicy roleplay in my life if you're still searching. I have a plot for the Vampire x Human pairing that I've been wanting to try out for so long and it seems like you may be interested. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Hi there!

I believe I have time for just one more juicy roleplay in my life if you're still searching. I have a plot for the Vampire x Human pairing that I've been wanting to try out for so long and it seems like you may be interested. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Oh! Yes! I would love to hear it. Send me a PM!

Hi there!

Oh! Yes! I would love to hear it. Send me a PM!

You caught me just heading out to class, but I’ll send it over to you later today!

Bloop!

OzOU4Qh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back