• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Looking For Partners [Closed]

Moonshadow

Roaming The Universe and Stars
Pretend this looks flashy and I'll pay you
Hello everyone! I decided to restart this thread since I haven't tried to do anything on this site for a while. I really hope to get some partners who will both enjoy the roleplaying experience and understand good storytelling. I'm excited that i'm back and willing to roleplay! Interested? Keep reading.

I like talking about myself portion:

• You can call me Moon, but Your Holy Goddess could work as well.
  • I've been roleplaying for a while and I've been roleplaying on here for a while. So I've gotten experience under my belt if that's what you're worried about.
  • I'm a student and will have to put school in front of roleplaying. This should explain possible gaps between replies. However, I do try to answer more than once a day. If not, then I'll be sure to answer at least once.
  • I would like to play the female role and only MxF. I would prefer to roleplay over PMs
  • I enjoy detailed roleplays and hope you do too. I write around 2-3 paragraphs minimum and more if the roleplay needs it.

The YOU portion:

• No one-liners. Now, people I roleplay with know this rule pretty well and abide by it. However, they abide by it through sloppy and bland writing. The best writing has purpose behind it. Getting on the phone should be a piece of someone's dark past, rather than to extend the post further. When I say no-liners, I also mean don't give me half of a job done.
  • Try to communicate. This is one I'll take lightly because I've found talking out of the RP makes the flow of replies wobbly. Though, if I've done something wrong or you did something wrong I would like to trust we will both be informing each other.
  • Staying as active as you can. Another thing I'll be lenient about. This means I want a little more than once a day. This also means if you don't reply, but I know your floating around, I'm going to give you a nudge once in a while. I would appreciate it if my partners tried to reply to me as much as I want to reply to them.
  • Please have some sense of grammar. I understand we can hiccup here and there (I probably did once or twice in this thread alone), but try your best.
  • Enhancing the plot. It's sort of the same thing with the 'no one-liner' speech. Have purpose with your responses to drive the story either through character development or moving the plot along.
  • No smut or sexual things. I enjoy my roleplays with the last romantic thing being a kiss. If anything, we can fade to black if we are at a point in the story where kissing isn't an option. With romance, let's please have the romance build. Nothing ruins a roleplay more with a sudden romance.
  • Have fun! Yup. This bored potato would like to make your roleplay experience as fun as hers.

Now that you've read the requirement portion, time for actual ideas! (At the moment I don't have any plots, so enjoy the pairings I have in mind.)

Pairings

Bold means I would like to play that part. * means I crave this, you probably know the drill with the numbers meaning I really want it. Underline means no longer available.

Moon's update craving list: a short list with a couple of pairings I'm craving this week. May change in a course of a day. Cravings are like that.

War roleplays
Dragon roleplays

Human x Werewolf
Competitor x Competitor (Needs good plot)
Childhood friends
Mentor x Student (as in magical)
Apocalyptic Surivior x Apocalyptic Surivior
Gang member x College student
Slave x Buyer
Gamer x Gamer

Detective Partners
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human

Solider x Nurse/Home lover
Inventor
x Assistant
Human x Angel
Outgoing person x Shy person
Loyal Guard x Free Thief
Adventurer x Adventurer (Needs good plot)
Superhero x Civilian
Superhero x Superhero
Magical Boarding School
Cyborg x Robot
Human x Merperson
Human x Cyborg
Famous person x Non-fan
Werewolf x Werewolf
Demon x Angel

Magical person x Normal person
Forbidden Love (Needs good plot)

These aren't romances parings:
Father and Daughter Relationships
Mentor and Student Relationships
Brother and Sister Relationships
Old and Young Relationships

Thanks to all who read through all of this! Here's a gif:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Call me curious but here goes nothing I guess.

Human
x Werewolf [What type of werewolf are we looking at here, Wolf of Darkness, Or??]

Mentor x Student (as in magical) [I have an idea for a Necromancer or Cleric in the DnD styles of magic that would be fun]

Gang member x College student [This one interests me but isn't top of the list, and the only thing that I have in mind is the Norse gangers, but with the Alt-Right STEALING the heritage and what not, makes me think that might not be great idea.]

Demon x Angel
"My name is Baal, and I am a King in Hell, a powerful fiend and a lover of K/J-drama" [That wouldn't be the character just had to say that as it was the first funny thing that popped in my head]

Human x Angel [Could be intersting]

Call me curious but here goes nothing I guess.

Human
x Werewolf [What type of werewolf are we looking at here, Wolf of Darkness, Or??]

Mentor x Student (as in magical) [I have an idea for a Necromancer or Cleric in the DnD styles of magic that would be fun]

Gang member x College student [This one interests me but isn't top of the list, and the only thing that I have in mind is the Norse gangers, but with the Alt-Right STEALING the heritage and what not, makes me think that might not be great idea.]

Demon x Angel
"My name is Baal, and I am a King in Hell, a powerful fiend and a lover of K/J-drama" [That wouldn't be the character just had to say that as it was the first funny thing that popped in my head]

Human x Angel [Could be intersting]

You are too kind, PM and I'll reply as quick as I can

You are too kind, PM and I'll reply as quick as I can

It shames me to say that I am new to this site, [my old one having finally folded after several years] So I am not sure how to PM, though if I remember correctly I must first post 10 messages?

It shames me to say that I am new to this site, [my old one having finally folded after several years] So I am not sure how to PM, though if I remember correctly I must first post 10 messages?

Yes, then you are able to PM. I'll PM you then, no worries.

I would love to discuss a Competitor/Competitor plot. I have an idea in mind if you would like to send me a message.

Hi there, I'd be interested in the Magical Boarding School, Adventurers, or Apocalypse Survivors pairings.

Quick question, do you specifically want a romantic relationship in your roleplays, or would you be cool with doing a roleplay without romance? I often like to have mentor and mentee relationships or friends in my roleplays. :)

Quick question, do you specifically want a romantic relationship in your roleplays, or would you be cool with doing a roleplay without romance? I often like to have mentor and mentee relationships or friends in my roleplays. :)

I mean, I prefer romance. But, if you have compelling writing and a good plot I don't mind friendships or other platonic relationships.

I was just curious. I don't have anything specific at the moment, but if it's alright I'll come back when I've got something. Best of luck with your roleplays until then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back