• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just Browsing (13 Reasons Why)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone. Welcome to my search for more roleplays. I keep watching and then rewatching 13 Reasons Why. Why? I don't know. But anyways, back to the topic. Season 2 is, was, and always will be my favorite. But enough about that. I may actually have ideas for once.. and if you know me or have ever rped with me before, you're probably like, "oh, crap... Havoc has ideas!" But first and foremost... the rules.

The Rules are actually simple. Normally I'm not looking for someone to double with since I just normally like to play the ship for their OC, but this time, I ask for something in return. Please, and I just can't stress this out enough, but please be willing to rp background characters as well, since you know that 13 Reasons Why has a lot of characters. Different characters from different backgrounds, so do please keep that in mind.
I am in college, in which I'm always procrastinating on my college work, and always waiting until the last minute to get anything done.
I hate oneliners with a passion. I mean, I didn't use to hate oneliners, but then I discovered how much better multiparagraphs, and I haven't gone back since... or at least I try not too.
And with the themes that this show addresses, I do ask that you at least be over 18... it's nothing personal, just my preference.
Please don't reply if you don't like dark themes. (This is what the show is about, right?)

I would be interested in either playing Justin or Jeff... since I have the most experience with those two, but I will also play as Jessica. They are just the ones that I am most comfortable with. And I probably will also come up with OCs as well. My main pairing of choice is CanonxOC, or CanonxCanon, but I may be persuaded to try OCxOC.

***Drum roll please***
Now it's time for the ideas that I was able to come up with.

*Everybody thought Bryce was dead, but he's not. He's angry and wants revenge for what everyone tried to do to him. (Can change up)
*What if your character could see and talk to ghosts? (Especially since five characters died on the show)
*Everybody has problems, so what if instead of going to school together, they all met at an insane asylum instead?
*The lockdown wasn't just a drill, instead there was an actually shooter at the school.

These are not original ideas, just to clarify, these are for 13 Reasons Why, and these were just a few ideas that I thought of while I was sitting here doing nothing. Well, imma put this out there to see if there are any takers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back