• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

just been abandoned </3

Blackhawk

//So ive just been abandoned by my 5 year long roleplay partner, and literally no one is online elsewhere... anyone just feel like chatting for a bit??

I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you BlackHawk, what do you have in mind? I'm into one on one rps, and am looking for a long-term partner as well if you're interested.

//So ive just been abandoned by my 5 year long roleplay partner, and literally no one is online elsewhere... anyone just feel like chatting for a bit??

I’m looking for rp partners if you need a new one! I always stick around for the long haul :3

//damn... i mean i dont mind taking an oc out of their fandom grounds, i normally pull Akira around to loads of places if thats any use?

I’m more into making our own world with ideas from fandoms, if you wanna bounce ideas I’m always up for it

Well wanna hit up my search thing in the signature? Get a little idea of me before You go all in aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back