• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just an Average Family

(well ok then let us continue)

After a short conversation with the random girl who stopped him Charles concluded with a "well my dads home we are supposed to be going out so I gotta get back" he smiled waving to the girl " see you around " he spoke back to her as he moved towards his house dashing up the drive and to the front door. he made his way inside.

William smiled at his oldest daughter "well that my dear is a surprise" he said as he took a finger and poked the tip of her nose he heard the door behind him open turning to look he saw Charles "well would you look at that he's back, looks like we can get going" William says with a smile

CS
Name: Ashlyn (Goes By Ash)
Role: the eldest of the O'ryan children
Apperence (picture or discription):
1518935983489.png
More info: she tends to be stubborn but generally she is mature, generous, polite, passionate about topics she is interested in, very intelligent, she naturally will defend anyone who is getting bullied or needs help and she can be very outgoing at times and if she has a hunch or suspects something she will try to get an answer any way humanly possible

Last edited:
(well ok then let us continue)

After a short conversation with the random girl who stopped him Charles concluded with a "well my dads home we are supposed to be going out so I gotta get back" he smiled waving to the girl " see you around " he spoke back to her as he moved towards his house dashing up the drive and to the front door. he made his way inside.

William smiled at his oldest daughter "well that my dear is a surprise" he said as he took a finger and poked the tip of her nose he heard the door behind him open turning to look he saw Charles "well would you look at that he's back, looks like we can get going" William says with a smile
Hearing the door open Heidi turned around to see Charles walking in "Charles!" she yelled happily standing up on the couch "look! daddys back!" she said jumping up down on the couch

As I sit in traffic, in the black Tesla I got for my birthday last year, I contemplate. I thought not telling Will would be a good idea, so that it was a suprise when I came home but thinking about the many different senarios made my anxiety go through the roof. I havent seen my kids in months because of my book tour so my anxiety would just have to take a back seat to my excitement to be home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back