• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just an Average Family

it had felt like Charles had been waiting for hours, and he was getting pretty impatient mostly cause he knew his sisters were waiting on him. Finally the man returned to the door with a jar of molasses in his hand. "Right molasses? Well it's better than nothing I suppose" he said with a shrug of his shoulders "um.... thanks and...sorry for bothering you" Charles grinned before heading back to their house with the molasses he stoped "oh and if you need anything let Me know I owe you" he called before continuing on his way maybe I should have asked if he was Hungary Charles thought he quickly dismissed the thought however as it probably wouldn't be good to invite an almost complete stranger into the house.

Anna gently wiped her hands off with a cloth in the kitchen, checking to make sure all the dirt was gone before she made her way to the living room, laying over the top of the arm rest of the couch. She stared at the ceiling, wondering what her little sister was doing that was keeping her up there for so long. The young girl just shrugged it off, thinking it was just some little kid thing before fully sliding herself onto the couch, resting her head into a pillow. Her greenish blue eyes glanced around the room, trying to think of something interesting to do. "Maybe I should write." She agreed with the idea, before ungainly rolling off the couch and making her way up the stair to her room to grab her note book.

(sorry for replying so late guys it's been a crazy day ><)

Heidi had grown when Charles had come into her room to not wanting to wake up and she pulled her blankets, determined not to wake up. After he left she managed to quickly fall back asleep snuggling into her pillow and her stuffed bear. Though after a few munites another knock on the door woke up the small girl, this time it was her sister. The small girl finally woke up, with a yawn and a big stretch she sat up on the bed. She did not understand why her brother and sister wanted to wake up so early, there was no school it was Saturday after all. That is when it hit her it was Saturday!, Saturday = Morning Cartoons. With that, the small light brown haired girl jumped out of bed.
Heidi was about to run out of her room when she stopped and ran back to bed. "sorry Tobi I almost forgot you.." she said picking up the brown teddy bear and hugged it tightly. "lets go get breakfast and then we can watch cartoons!" she said excitedly and nuzzled her nose on her bears nose. Lifting the hood of her giraffe PJs over her messy bed head and hugging her bed she ran out of her room and rushed over to the kitchen. "MORNING!" Heidi yelled as she stepped into the kitchen. Through there was no one there "hello?....daddy?...Charles?...um...Anna!.." she said looking around the kitchen, under the table and making her way to look around the living room. "where is everyone?!" she said worried not being able to find anyone. She hugged her teddy bear close trying to stay calm, maybe they were outside. Reaching up to the doorknob she opened the door and made her way outside.
8897c6c676a765454932b36a33bcf085.jpgher giraffe PJs img-thing.jpgher teddybear "Tobi"

Last edited:
"Heidi?" Anna called out as she quickly walked down the stairs, looking around for her younger sister. She set down her note book and pen before looking into the kitchen, wondering if her mind was just playing with her. The young girl made her way into the living room, looking for her sister in there was well. "Huh." She gave a confused stare as she was met with nothing. "She's should be up by now." Anna ran a hand through her hazel brown locks before walking to the window, opening the blinds up as she looked through. "Why the heck is she outside?" She thought aloud, making her way to the front door. She opened it, swiftly making her way to her younger sibling. She tapped on the girl's shoulder, quietly getting her attention.

(It's okay)

as Charles was about to open the door to go back inside it creeped open and he saw his little sister standing there with a worried look in her eyes. "Heidi? Is everything okay? " he spoke in a soft comforting tone unsure of what was going on. "Anna time to eat" he called through the house beginning to get an idea of what might be going on with Heidi.

"Okay." She called back, quickly snatching her book off the coffee table before walking into the kitchen. She grabbed plates, along with silverware for all three of them, stacking them on the counter as she waited for the other two to come in.
(I have to go to class, be back in a few hours)

((Okays I'm free ^^))

Heidi smiled when she saw Charles and gave him a hug, glad she was not left alone in the house. "I found you! Tobi was getting scared...he thought you guys left us all alone.." she told her brother before they made their way back in the house. "Anna your here!" She said rushing over to her sister giving her a hug. "Much better..." she said letting go of the hug and walking over to the table "is daddy coming to brakfast?!" She asked sitting her bear on the table.

Anna gave a small smile, petting her younger sister's head as she sat down onto one of the chairs, opening up her note book. "Yeah, where is dad? I didn't see him when I was looking for you Charles." She plucked a pen from the table, clicking it was she looked up at her older brother with curious eyes. Anna twirled the pen between her fingers, waiting for her brother's reply.

Charles brought the food to the table with a slightly Solemn look on his face he spoke " no dad had to go to the office for a while so it's just us" he said as he put the molasses in a dish it could be poured from placing it on the table " it's not maple syrup but it should still eb pretty good" he said sitting at the table " dad said when he got home we were gonna go out and do something I have no clue what however" Charles announced looking between his sister's

Anna gave a small hum, placing some food onto her sister's plate for her. She ruffled the young girl's head as she sat the plate of pancakes and a few bacon strips in front of her. "Thank you for making the food Charles." She sent a smile to her older sibling before getting some food for her self, pouring a little bit of molasses onto her two pancakes. "Do you want some Heidi?" Anna looked at her younger sister, holding the dish of molasses closer to her.

Heidi climbed on to the chair and sat down taking off the hood of her giraffe PJs and rolling up her sleeve. Her smile went away as Charles told them that their father had to go into work that morning. But her smile returned when it sounded like their father would not be to long gone before he would return and take them out somewhere. That bit of news made her feel happy again.

Heidi watched as Anna placed some food on her plate, giggling as her sister ruffled her hair. "Thank you!" She said following Anna's lead as she thanked Charles. Taking a hold of her fork she looked over to Anna as she held out the plate of molasses asking her if she wanted some. "What is that?.." she asked her nose squinting a bit unsure about adding anything besides the syrup that came in a bottle.

"It's molasses, it's quite good." Anna set the dish down in the middle of the table before cutting off a small piece of pancake from her plate. "You can try a little bit to see if you like it." She dipped it into the Molasses that slowly dripped down the small stack onto the plate, coating it lightly before holding out the bite to her sister. "Here."

"yeah it's no problem" he said acknowledging the thanks he had receved he looked between his sister's as they interacted and couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as he ate " oh and sorry about the molasses I didn't realize we were out of syrup and it was all I could get but hey at least it's good" he said with a smile

"molasses?" she whispered as she watched Anna cut a small piece of pancake. She nodded agreeing to at least try it before saying she hated it. Heidi sat up leaning over and took a small bite of the pancake, closing her eyes as she chewed the pice. The taste was different, it was not bad per say just different. "I still like our normal syrup...but its okay" she said

"I'm glade you at least tried it, that's very mature Heidi." She smiles at her sister, before turning back to her pancakes. Anna took a bite from her stack before looking at Charles, swallowing before she spoke again. "It's okay, we'll just tell dad we need to pick some up on the way back." She patted his shoulder, taking another bite of food. "Now join us and eat."

Heidi smiled as Anna called her mature for trying the molasses. She felt proud that she had tried it, though today she was okay with just eatting the pancakes plain. Setting down her fork she took a hold of a pancake with both of her hands and started to eat.

Name: Kiana Mallow
Role: High School Student/ Lives in the neighborhood by them
1516898742266.png
She lives with her dad who works at an acting agency. She grew kind of spoiled and got what she wanted most of the time. The reason for that is she's the only child and the first child both of her parents ever had. Her mom doesn't live with them at the moment since her dad divorced her mom. She stays over at her mom's place sometimes. Her mom worked as a teacher for awhile until she took a break from teaching.

( _KoKo_ _KoKo_ looks good)

Charles laughed as Heidi began eating the pancakes with her hands "you know that's not finger food right" he said clearly joking as he took a bite of his pancakes Charles got through breakfast pretty fast as he usually did and began cleaning up the kitchen from the meal he had just prepared "Heidi you need to be fully dressed and showered by 8:30 okay dad wants us to be ready when he comes home" he called over to the table from the sink as his sister's were still eating.

Heidi looks over at Charles and sticks out her toungue and hose back eating her pancakes with her hands. Kicking her feet she looked over to her brother "you mean right now in the morning?..." she asked about having to change and shower.

"yeah I mean in the morning dad said to be ready when he gets back so please be ready by 8:30" Charles said giving her sister a smile " I know you like your pajamas but dad said he wouldn't be gone too long " he said trying to muster a tone of authority he wasn't very good at that. charles finished the dishes and headed towards the front door " I'm gonna go for a little walk I'll be back in about a half an hour to help make sure everyone is ready" Charles went for walks almost every morning it was part of his routine and he knew everyone expected it but still he always felt the need to announce it. charles often thought about what his family thinks he might be doing on these walks considering he doesn't let anyone come with him the thought kinda amused him as he walked out the door maybe they think I'm getting high or something he giggled at himself before dipping out the door and heading down the street

Anna finished her food before turning to her sister. "Once you finish go and shower, I'll wash our plates okay?" She picked up her plate and silverware, walking over to the sink. She set the dishes down into the sink before turning of the water, scrubbing off the molasses from her meal.

Heidi groans wanting to stay in her PJs and watch cartoons, but she knew that she had to go "okay...I will.." she told Charles as she finished her food. She took the last bites of her food as Charles left, turning her attention to Anna she nodded. Finishing she hopped off the chair "thank you " she told Anna as she grabbed her teddy bear and ran off back to her room to get ready.

Anna grabbed her sister plate, cleaning it as well before putting it onto the drying rack. She made sure her hands where nice and dry as she picked up her note book and pen, making her way to the living room to relax. She plopped down onto the couch, flipping to an empty page. Anna thought for a moment thinking about her words, writing them down after a moment or two. As she wrote she seemed to ignore everything around her, a focused look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back