• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Just an Average Family

Charles walked down the street like he always did he would walk a couple blocks just listening to music on his phone until he eventually would turn left downt the street and make his way around the back end of the streets just enjoying the weather and the view as he went no plan in mind just getting away from the outside world abd whatever things made him uncomfortable which was often many things mostly to do with himself but these walks kept him focused he would sometimes play through his favorite parts in movies or plays only ever being one side of the conflict usually a character he had personally played or whoever his favorite charachter was. He often took the role of the bad guy. He began doing Roy Batty from blade runner's final monologue "I have... seen things you people wouldn't believe," he smiled menacingly "Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die." he continued not realizing he was doing this awfully loud like he was truly in the movie
_KoKo_ _KoKo_

As eight o'clock rolled around William pulled into the driveway of his house going to the office hadn't taken nearly as long as he had expected mostly because the person he was supposed to be meeting hadn't shown up so he just went home he knew his kids would be happy about that considering he had already missed breakfast with them. He got out of his car and headed for the front door unlocking it and stepping in. "kids I'm home" he announced through the house before seeing Anna sitting on the couch writing he walked over giving her a small kiss on the top of her head "What you working on there sweety" he said glancing at her notebook "Is it about me?" he inquired jokingly

The girl's head shot up as the sound of her father's voice, a smile gracing her lips as she pulled him into a tight hug. "Hi dad." Anna shut her note book, laying It on the couch along with the pen. "How was work? Charles said you had to go in this morning for something." Her greenish blue eyes stared up at her father's eyes, curiosity shinning in them

"Oh yeah I was supposed to have a meeting with someone but they didn't show up so I got to come home" William said smiling at Anna " where is everyone" he questioned looming around seeing that his other kids weren't around

Charles was on his final stretch of his walk and he saw his dad's car parked in the driveway so he began a light Jog back to the house.

Kiana was walking listening to music as she saw a guy jogging. "Hey!" She yelled. Walking up to him, she saw him with headphones in and took one earbud out of his ear. "What are you listening too?" She asked.
Roast Beast Roast Beast

Heidi went off upstairs and did what her older sibling told her to do and went to get ready before their father got home. She took her shower and got dressed as quickly as she could. The small girl gasped excitedly when she heard the car pull into the driveway. Quickly grabbing her shoes and sliding them on before running out of her room. Running downstairs she spotted her dad in the living room, standing by the couch where Anna was sitting. "Daddy!" she yelled as she ran full force into him, hugging him tightly.
f3aab08e10a3fa62fc8daca5e92fca79.jpg(Heidi's outfit)

Charles stopped a bit startled as one of his ear buds were suddenly pulled from his ear "oh umm...Hey. Just billonar by Bruno Mars" he said with a smile he was pretty sure he recognised the girl probably from school but couldn't really remember. Charles was no good at remembering people he didn't talk to on a regular basis.

William willed as his youngest hired him tightly " hi sweety your still wet" he joked with her before returing the hug he had received "well I guess now we just have to wait for Charles to get back then we can go out and have some fun" he announced to the girls

Charles stopped a bit startled as one of his ear buds were suddenly pulled from his ear "oh umm...Hey. Just billonar by Bruno Mars" he said with a smile he was pretty sure he recognised the girl probably from school but couldn't really remember. Charles was no good at remembering people he didn't talk to on a regular basis.

William willed as his youngest hired him tightly " hi sweety your still wet" he joked with her before returing the hug he had received "well I guess now we just have to wait for Charles to get back then we can go out and have some fun" he announced to the girls
Heidi giggled as her father returned the hug "yes! I took a shower" she said shaking her head as her wet curls hit her face and send little splats of water flying. "yay fun time!" Heidi cheered as she jumped up and down. She then started to climb the back part of the couch, doing a flip she landed next to Anna, giggling away. She could have just walked around to take a set next to her sister, but this was more entertaining.

Anna giggles along with her sister, brushing her hand through her sister's wet locks. She smiles, carefully taking out the tangles with her fingers as she looks up at her father. "What are we gonna go do?"

((
Name: Jenna Ann O'Rian
Role: Mother
Appearance (picture or discription): Jenna is about 5'5/5'6, with long brownish red slightly wavy hair, rich dark brown eyes and a smile that would stop you right in your tracks. She tends to be on the pailer side except for during summertime, where she tans a little.
More info:
She is a New York Times Best Selling Author and currently on a book tour which has kept her from home for about a month or so. She still considers her self to be sorta emo so the music she keeps on her phone is considered outdatted. She has had three children and strives for open communication and trust with them. She wants all of her children to know that they can talk to her about everything and anything. She loves her husband but her children more, rightfully so. She strives for perfection but can be quite lazy. When they built there house she designed it exactly how she wanted it, 5 bedrooms, 2 offices, a large gameroom, a spacious living room, kitchen and dining room, including a very spacious backyard.
))

Name: Saburo
Role: Second Oldest
Appearance: 330b4d5508de5413424937be526113e5.jpg
More info: Japanese, comes from an emotionally abusive background. He speaks, reads and writes English well but isn't quite fluent, certain phrases and sayings he takes too literally. Is usually quiet and plays a lot of rock music, both English and Japanese through his everpresent headphones.

I am sorry I have been so swamped I completely forgot about the Rp I was just promoted to store manager at work and it has been crazy do we want to continue still?
_Home_Body_ _Home_Body_ AquaMarie AquaMarie
DeadMansShoes DeadMansShoes if you are still interested I would love to have you onboard
FactionParadox FactionParadox Hey your character looks good seems interesting not sure how well it fits into the family but I am sure we could figure it out
and lastly xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx post character we'll go from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back