• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a veteran refusing to surrender (casual-to-advanced lit • fandoms and other genres)

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RPNation has me feeling like a veteran. I met my long-term writing partner & best friend on here, so I refuse to give up and yet it’s so different to what it used to be like.

My name is Kas (she/her), I’m twenty-FOUR years old and from North-West England. (This really feels like an X-Factor audition). I’ve been writing online for around ten years. I definitely don’t feel old enough for that sentence to be true, but it (unfortunately) is.

A little writing partner teaser trailer, I guess, because I feel it’s nice to get a glimpse of the people you might write with: I’m a senior mental health practitioner & aspiring clin psych. My favourite season is winter, but it used to be autumn. I love tea (with way too much sugar). I eat waaaay too much chocolate and drink even more Pepsi. I’m probably addicted to coffee. I’m a Swiftie and I always wear bracelets I’ve made with my cardigan, in case I meet another Swiftie. I can’t drive so I’m a token passenger princess & I’m terrified of the idea of driving because I’m clumsy and shouldn’t be trusted with a car. I love listening to true crime/paranormal podcasts and watching conspiracy theories on tik tok at 3am. I wholeheartedly believe astrology affects personality and that it has psychological underpinning depending on birthing order (oldest-youngest) in your school year. You’ll see all my fandoms below, so I won’t bother blabbering on even more.

If you’ve made it this far in my rambling, congratulations, you’ll probably be able to put up with me. I am AuDHD. I have a habit of hyperfixations; writing with me will be perfect if you enjoy a few fandoms, because I can flit between many depending on where muse takes me/us.

You either love obsessional taste or hate it. It’s not for everyone. I’m on the love side. I love sending tik toks, making pinboards, creating playlists, sharing music. In my opinion, hyping each other can be the best part of writing. Also, I just enjoy being friends with the people I write with, because no one mentions it enough but your twenties are lonely as, sometimes.

That said, I don’t expect regular posts. Life should be your priority. I’d say it’s mine, and it can be, but that solely depends on the obsessions at the time.

I honestly could’ve spent a lot of time making this look cute & stealing someone’s very pretty coding (with credits, obviously), but I’m not sure I have the emotional strength to do it & receive radio silence. So, please suffer my block text.

I write as long as suitable. I’m comfortable with anything from paragraphs to novellas. I love reading, history, mythology, and etymology, so I can be detailed when it comes to description. This can change depending on who I write with. If you want a writing sample, feel free to ask and provide the same. I get the caution.

To be clear, I write all genders and sexualities. I’m most confident with MxF and female characters, but if a character or dynamic clicks, then it clicks. I also double and feel that doubling can add a lot to plot/storyline.

At the moment, I have very few fandoms I want to write. This does change, so I’ll probably update this lil trash thread as it does. Right now, I’m looking to write:

- Criminal Minds
- Either Star Wars or Dune, or something science fiction inspired by one of these
- Harry Potter (Tom Riddle or marauders era, but I’ll consider golden trio).
- Game of Thrones
- Something fantasy based on Avatar: The Last Airbender

In terms of other stuff:

- Historical (regency, 1920s, World War II etc - ask for your era, because I’m open to most). If anyone has seen ‘Man In The High Castle’, I’d love a dystopian post-war thread. Feel like a boy rn but I often think about the Macedonian Empire, rip).
- Mythological ties: Greek or Egyptian. (Yes, I’m a PJO kid, probably Cabin 2).
- True crime. I’d love to write an FBI kind of thrill-murder mystery case, along the lines of our own version of criminal minds. I’ve done this before in an MCU setting, which was fun.
- Mafia/criminal underworld. (Would I even be a booktok girlie if this didn’t make the list? I was — why am I even admitting this - a 2011/2013 Wattpad girl. Obviously, that’s not what I’m hoping to write. But enemies to lovers and high tension, come on).
- Fantasy. Now, I’m retrospectively adding GOT to my fandom list. I am weak for knight/girl who isn’t a damsel, bonus points if they’re both fighting affection for each other. I’d love to write something LizziexDarcy, something Miss Jane Austen would swoon over.
- Dystopia. (2020 feels far away enough that I can write about the end of the world again without feeling miserable).

I don’t feel like anyone needs any more information, as I’m queen of oversharing. But if you have any questions and I’ve missed anything, feel free to ask or message me. I write both on here or discord, but won’t post my discord here since I don’t like to be harassed < 3. However, feel free to ask for it.

Last edited:
I'd love to do something grunge fantasy medieval kinda vibes if you'd be up for it!

I'd love to do a GOT rp with you if you want to pm to discuss? I can send you my discord through PM's if that's easier! (That's what I use haha).

RPNation has me feeling like a veteran. I met my long-term writing partner & best friend on here, so I refuse to give up and yet it’s so different to what it used to be like.

My name is Kas (she/her), I’m twenty-three years old and from North-West England. (This really feels like an X-Factor audition). I’ve been writing online for around ten years. I definitely don’t feel old enough for that sentence to be true, but it (unfortunately) is.

Note: I’m twenty-four on Saturday - happy libra season, btw - and feeling pretty sore about the fact it’s not a Taylor Swift song. What a sad and boring age.

If you’ve made it this far in my rambling, congratulations, you’ll probably be able to put up with me. I am AuDHD. I have a habit of hyperfixations; writing with me will be perfect if you enjoy a few fandoms, because I can flit between many depending on where muse takes me/us.

I find you either love the obsessional taste or hate it. It’s not for everyone. I enjoy being friends with the people I write with. I love sending tik toks, making pinboards, creating playlists, sharing music. In my opinion, hyping each other can be the best part of writing.

Note: I’ll probably come to you with random headcanons/scenarios/cute ideas I think about throughout a very boring work-day, because I’m the worst daydreamer. Unfortunately, characters live rent-free in my head.

That said, I don’t expect regular posts. Life should be your priority. I’d say it’s mine, and it can be, but that solely depends on the obsessions at the time.

I honestly could’ve spent a lot of time making this look cute & stealing someone’s very pretty coding (with credits, obviously), but I’m not sure I have the emotional strength to do it & receive radio silence. So, please suffer my block text.

I write as long as suitable. I’m comfortable with anything from paragraphs to novellas. I love reading, history, mythology, and etymology, so I can be rather detailed when it comes to description. This can change depending on who I write with. If you want a writing sample, feel free to ask and provide the same. I get the caution.

To be clear, I write all genders and sexualities. I’m most confident with MxF and female characters, but if a character or dynamic clicks then it clicks. I also double and feel that doubling can add a lot to plot/storyline.

At the moment, I have very few fandoms I want to write. This does change, so I’ll probably update this lil trash thread as it does. Right now, I’m looking to write:

- Criminal Minds
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter (marauders, but I’ll consider golden trio).
- Game of Thrones

In terms of other stuff:

- Historical (regency, 1920s, World War II etc - ask for your era, because I’m open to most). If anyone has seen ‘Man In The High Castle’, I’d love a dystopian post-war thread.
- Mythological ties: Greek or Egyptian. (Yes, I’m a PJ kid).
- True crime. I’d love to write an FBI kind of thrill-murder mystery case, along the lines of our own version of criminal minds. I’ve done this before in an MCU setting, which was fun.
- Mafia/criminal underworld. (Would I even be a booktok girlie if this didn’t make the list? I was — why am I even admitting this - a 2011/2013 Wattpad girl. Obviously, that’s not what I’m hoping to write. But enemies to lovers and high tension, come on).
- Fantasy. Now, I’m retrospectively adding GOT to my fandom list. I am weak for knight/girl who isn’t a damsel, bonus points if they’re both fighting affection for each other. Let’s write something Miss Jane Austen would swoon over. (Yes, I’m depressed Barbie).
- Dystopia. (2020 feels far away enough that I can write about the end of the world again without feeling miserable).

I don’t feel like anyone needs any more information, as I’m queen of oversharing. But if you have any questions and I’ve missed anything, feel free to ask or message me. I write both on here or discord, but won’t post my discord here since I don’t like to be harassed < 3. However, feel free to ask for it.
Hi! I resonate so much with your post and would love to create an RP plot together if you're interested. I just love sending tiktoks and headcanons throughout the RP process. I have ADHD. And I just me a gritty 1920s or fantasy setting. Just lmk if you're down!

Hi! I resonate so much with your post and would love to create an RP plot together if you're interested. I just love sending tiktoks and headcanons throughout the RP process. I have ADHD. And I just me a gritty 1920s or fantasy setting. Just lmk if you're down!

Gritty 1920s sounds incredibly cute rn. I like it, Picasso. Please feel free to message. I’d love to plot together!!

I'd love to do something grunge fantasy medieval kinda vibes if you'd be up for it!

I'd love to do a GOT rp with you if you want to pm to discuss? I can send you my discord through PM's if that's easier! (That's what I use haha).

I’m definitely interested in historical and fantasy. Guys, feel free to message me with a bit more information or whatever. I’m more than happy to pass my discord via message catatonic catatonic :)

Hay if your up for it, a Victorian style crime Lord mafia thingy? My brain isn't currently working so words aren't coming to me. Or like a harry Potter style thing but back in the founding fathers day or idk something old timey or fantasy related? I like your post and all your ideas, I'm just indecisive 🥲

Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose what kind of criminal minds pairings are you looking for?

I’m not too far with the series, considering there’s so many seasons. So, I’m better doing canon x oc, or oc x oc. I’ve a preference for original characters in that genre!

Hay if your up for it, a Victorian style crime Lord mafia thingy? My brain isn't currently working so words aren't coming to me. Or like a harry Potter style thing but back in the founding fathers day or idk something old timey or fantasy related? I like your post and all your ideas, I'm just indecisive 🥲

Your brain is working perfectly. Have you played Hogwarts Legacy? Feels like the perfect type of setting to merge criminal underworld x Victorian times x magic. Alternatively, I’ve always wanted to write rebellion in the Grindelwald era, perhaps a few unlikely rogues being sucked into the big fight? I don’t know but I’m very happy to toss around a few ideas.

Your brain is working perfectly. Have you played Hogwarts Legacy? Feels like the perfect type of setting to merge criminal underworld x Victorian times x magic. Alternatively, I’ve always wanted to write rebellion in the Grindelwald era, perhaps a few unlikely rogues being sucked into the big fight? I don’t know but I’m very happy to toss around a few ideas.

Yeah I've been meaning to play Hogwarts legacy but I've watched soany play through that I know the plot well. Kinda spoil myself lol anyways I really like that idea. I gotta rwatch crimes of Grindelwald and read the official Harry Potter history on Potter more but like a rebellion. Are you thinking dark wizards? Because that would be pretty cool.

Cheers love! I just wanted to see if you were interested in any true crime roleplay, as I love not only solving but creating mysteries for folks to decipher, or if you were interested in a Man in the High Castle style rp, minus all the reality jumping. I do love both alt-history and law enforcement focused rp, so please hmu if you're interested. I also have discord, where I'm more active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back