Opinion Just a Thought <3

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

You are worth it! You are a person! You have potential! <3

I really hope everyone has a good day. Feel free to post a good feeling gif or quote or maybe just something innocently funny​

As I'm reflecting on life in general. I'm just learning I really need to curb my negativity and thought process.
As I try to grow as a person I'm trying my best to influence that on others too. Maybe being sick has me wanting to post in this thread.

Not In The Mood Smiling GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

One of my favorite shows is nora from queens. I dunno it just reminds me so much of myself and makes me feel a little more human.
Anyone else have any funny shows to suggest?

I don't know about all of that happiness stuff, as I have quite possibly one of the most saddest lives ever made, ugly face, skinny body type, hated by all, and there is a high chance I will die alone in this world, burdened by a philosophy beyond nihilism, with my only hope that I end up living a new life as a untainted soul...
Anyways here's a wholesome image <3
46c9f5456c61ab63c4a86fbc590587b5.jpg

I don't know about all of that happiness stuff, as I have quite possibly one of the most saddest lives ever made, ugly face, skinny body type, hated by all, and there is a high chance I will die alone in this world, burdened by a philosophy beyond nihilism, with my only hope that I end up living a new life as a untainted soul...
Anyways here's a wholesome image <3
View attachment 1142838

Jim Carrey Vegetables GIF by MOODMAN

You are not hated by meeeeee!
Thanks that actually made me laugh a bit.<3
This makes me need to watch ace ventura now

I think this three day fever is finally breaking. Anyone have any movie suggestions. I need to start feeling alive again. I'm about to test food and I dunno how it's gonna work out.
I'm thinking angels in the outfield or zoolander right now

will ferrell omg GIF

Calendar Try Guys GIF by BuzzFeed

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

This is both terrifying and adorable all at once!
This sort of portrays in a great gliding metaphor how I felt about the live actions cats Broadway show
I only got like five minutes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back