• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just a Slave? (Mobius - DizjayDeathPride)

Marley playfully slapped his face,not hard or anything."You said about a stroll mister," she reminded him as she took his hand and pulled him out of the door.

"Are you blind?" Marley asked him as she looked down at her clothes.

(I don't think they allow nudity either xD .)

(OH FOR FRICKY FRACK FLUCK THE ACCURACY IS FALLING APART I WILL BURN THIS PLACE TO THE FLIP FLAP FLOPPIN GROUND FJABEXHAFOA i mean Alright)

So apparently they got dressed after their little night of debauchery cool great Zack kissed her and said "I was hoping to make you panic a little and be like oh my god what?! But you didn't fall for my trap"

(Lol xD .Any sexual,erotic content is not allowed.)

Marley smirked."Gotta get up pretty early to fool me," she said with a victorious grin.

(but kissing is? jeez we have very different definitions of erotic but i will abide!)

He sneered at her jokingly then walked past her, taking her hand. "Ill make sure to get the bear tranquilizers dont worry sweety"

(Yeah,I'll find you the link where one of the moderators explained it.Kissing is something...everybody sees,I guess.The stuff you wouldn't let anybody else see I guess wouldn't be allowed...that was just weird for me to explain xD .)

Marley glared at him and punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"owiii no punching. You're stronger than you look. let's leave the fighting to the professional eh?" He kissed her hands and went downstairs, opened the front door, and walked out with her

Marley playfully stuck her tongue out at him."When you're thinking on your toes,wouldn't you say the first thing on your mind?And,honestly,searching for a bear is reasonable because you don't want bears running around," she said.

He laughed and finally drove out. "A bear? Here? We're 10 miles tops from a city. I doubt bears would make it here. I would have said wasps." He looked off the rode to kiss her, and make her panic a bit

"Hands on the wheel!" Marley yelled before she huffed,"Exactly.If you spotted a bear here,wouldn't you be concerned?"

Marley pulled away and grabbed the wheel with one hand."Are you trying to get us killed?!" She yelled,clearly getting angry now.

(Sorry,I've just been so busy...if my head wasn't attached to my neck I would forget it xD .)

"I don't care,you still have to watch where you're going or you'll give me a heart attack!" Marley told him.

(Its cool im busy too c: )

Zack just chuckled. They reached a park with a lake. He pulled in and parked the car. "How about this? Moonlight on a park?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back