• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a lil' search

Vernorexia

Noodle
Howdily doodily neighbors! Welcome to my newest search! And no, I am not even trying coding right not it's 9:30 at night. I am interested in a few things, and I shall list them. I'm not in mainstream fandoms like Harry Potter, Undertale, or Twilight. So it might be harder to find fans. Italics is who I can play. If there are parentheses those are ships I am intersted in specifically. If not, ask me about others. I'll usually do canon.
  • Gorillaz- Noodle, 2D, Cyborg,
  • Ace Attorney- I can honestly pull of anyone but Miles, Godot, Franziska, Klavier, and Aura (Cykesquill, Ema and Klavier, Other canon)
  • Psych- Shawn, Juliet, Yang (Shawn x Yang, other)
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine- Jake, Rosa, Amy, Gina, Cheddar the dog cause why not
  • Star Wars- Rey, Finn, Rose, Ahsoka, Anakin, (Reylo!, Finn x Rey, Finn x Rose, other canon)
  • Otome Games
Interested in any of that? Ask me pm for more details! And if there's a fandom similar to those above, ask if I'm in them. But don't you dare ask about a mainstream fandom. Or anime. The only one I'm into is Ace Attorney and Death Note, but I don't want to roleplay Death Note am I'm not in the fandom I just like it. I do mxf usually, occasionally fxf, but not mxm

Last edited:
Howdily doodily neighbors! Welcome to my newest search! And no, I am not even trying coding right not it's 9:30 at night. I am interested in four things, and I shall list them. Italics is who I can play.
  • Gorillaz- Noodle, 2D, Cyborg, Child OC
  • Mystery Skulls- Vivi, Mystery
  • Ace Attorney- Anyone honestly but Miles, Godot, Franziska, Klavier, and Aura
  • Psych- Shawn, Juliet, !!!Yang!!!
Interested in any of that? Ask me pm for more details!
I'd do a psych rp with you!!

Do you have ideas?
I could maybe rewatch a few episodes this weekend and come back to you. I wouldn't mind just a relaxed RP. Set around how the season was set up: each episode there is a mystery that needs to be "solved" by Shawn and Gus

I could maybe rewatch a few episodes this weekend and come back to you. I wouldn't mind just a relaxed RP. Set around how the season was set up: each episode there is a mystery that needs to be "solved" by Shawn and Gus
Yep, although I am awful at making mystery plots for a rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back