• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just a high school rp?

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Idk man. Anyone feeling just a regular high school role play? No overarching plot or roles, we just make up characters and the story develops from their interactions, motives, and back stories.

Fine with me I learned to make my characters Pan or Bi sexual since I'm in a lot of roleplays right now.

If anything we can just try and balance it by looking at what characters are already made and such :snail:

Alright, cool. So I didn't make it flashy or anything because I want this to be fairly relaxed (and idk how lol). And I let there be a lot of freedom with characters and stuff. Hope that's alright.

I have been waiting for a while to get a response from the leader and AlienLover AlienLover suggested that we do a group high school to which i haven’t done before but i think would be neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back