• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a girl looking for a boy/girl...

Saraya

Hello! I’m looking for a partner to start a long term role play with! I love cute romance but also love gritty parts with a lot of drama! Some of my fav roles are...
Gang Leader x Gang member
Outlaw x Outlaw
Celeb x Fan
Millionaire x Aspiring student
Pirate x Crew member
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Apocalypse survivor x survivor
Cop x cop
Criminal x criminal
I’m also open to anything you wanna do! Just message me! My replies can vary depending on what you give me to work with! Just don’t be too long for my lil smol brain

Heya! I'm a new member too with a fondness for romance plotlines. A few of those sound really interesting to me! I tend to only write a paragraph or so, and I'm kinda slow in my replies, but if you can tolerate that, want to talk in PMs?

I'm interested in Pirate X Crew member. My replies tend to vary depending on my partner's effort, so if you're ok with that, we can talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back