• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just a Few Pairings and Fandoms

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello everyone, I have hit a rough patch lately and it's killed a lot of my RP motivation. Now, the way I usually get myself our of such a rut is to start something new to help me get my creative juices flowing again. So, here I am looking to recruit for a specific few pairings/fandoms I am craving! Please note, I am usually fairly bad at playing canon characters, but those of you who don't mind playing canon characters with OC characters will be very pleased!

Now before you consider taking a look at my list, you should know that I only play males and do not do MxM. Other than that, I'm not very picky --though I would prefer a partner who at least attempts good grammar and punctuation. If you do not have good grammar or punctuation, I will likely lose interest in our RP very quickly. If you post less frequently than at least once a day, or take forever responding to initial RP setup , chances are I will lose interest and stop replying. I will not reply to anyone who does not put the word 'chicken' in their post somewhere. Too many people are not reading through my conditions.

I firmly believe that a bit of romance adds another dimension to any RP, so assume that all of the following can (and hopefully will) develop a romantic twist! However, if you specifically want to play a non-romantic action RP with me, just ask!

I will reiterate once more. If you have bad grammar and punctuation, chances are I will lose interest quickly. You are warned.

Note: I would prefer the Italicized role.

Fandom Cravings:

Fallout:

Female Canon x OC

OC x OC

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry):

Mion x OC

Shion x OC

Final Fantasy X/X-2:

Rikku x OC

Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Asuka x OC

Mari x OC