• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings jumping into the deep end ✧. ┊ 

hinode

︽︽︽︽
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

1653094795425.png
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
you && me : hello there everyone ❤ my name's hinode and i'm looking to get back into roleplaying and flexing my creative muscles! 💪 i've had to take an extensive hiatus due to work and covid and life but i've been seriously craving a good, relaxing, and simply enjoyable story to create with someone. i have a few fandoms we can indulge in as well as some prompts and settings we can utilize to get some creative juices flowing. who am i as your potential writing partner? i'm in my mid-twenties and would only feel comfortable writing with someone who is eighteen or older, preferably twenty or older. also! i've seen the phrase 'lazy-lit' thrown around the roleplaying community and i would have to categorize myself with this group! i can promise at least one post a week and said post is typically around four to five paragraphs. i've been roleplaying for about fourteen years and i'm not too interested in novella style, but i firmly believe in quality>quantity. i'm also huge on working together collaboratively to create something cool -- whether that be gushing about headcanons, creating pinterest boards, or sending inspirational songs. some of the best parts of roleplaying is sharing an experience with someone else (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ i'm not a huge fan of doubling, nor a huge fan of using canon characters if we go the fandom route, but i am open minded so never be afraid to ask!! i'm also open to roleplaying any gender whether is be male or female (pls be the same T3T)

fandoms && settings :
|| kamisama kiss
|| harry potter
|| berserk (ok i know i said i don't usually like using canon characters but if you would consider playing guts for me i would love that omggg)
|| studio ghibli films
|| fruits basket
|| south korea/japan
|| medieval
|| twilight
|| ouran highschool host club

plot bunnies && random stuffs :
||
dark_souls_2___alva_and_zullie_by_jdeberge_dc1hji7-250t.jpg
ok i'll totaly admit that i was 10000% inspired by this picture! i saw it on tiktok so i have no idea who the artist, but credit goes to whoever it belongs to - not me! anyways, i don't have a fleshed out plot idea but i think that a knight of the royal guard x hired witch/mage. i think it would be fun if the witch leaned towards more of the pacifist / 'earthy' side and the knight (obviously, kinda) was more on the barbaric side. maybe they're out on a mission to rescue the kidnapped princess? maybe there's an ancient relic that the king wants them to search out a find? it could be classic enemies to lovers, chemistry right off the bat, or even a soulmate circumstance. anyways, feel free to message me, i'm super excited to flesh something out for this! ||

|| muse a is the child of a notorious mafia boss. though her family is soaked in the blood of innocent and not-so-innocent, muse a has been sheltered from this life. as far as she knows, her father is a prominent business man who loves her and her mother to the ends of the earth. she sweet, naive, guillible, intelligent, and has an ethereal beauty. this concerns her father. though he has his own security set up for the household and he has his guys follow her on the low, he still fears for her safety. she's the perfect target. so he does what he's naturally inclined to do -- he hires someone. a bodyguard to follow her around and keep constant tabs on her, especially as things become more tense in his 'business'. she dislikes him at first, muse b. she loved her freedom, though it was a facade. he was too serious, people on the streets and at university are less inclined to talk to her, and her dating life was now stagnant with him always over her shoulder. what shenanigans will they get into? love triangles? kidnappings? hostage situations? endless possibilities! ||

|| they go to an arts school in seoul -- both trainees to become idols -- and are in their senior year. they have a real love hate relationship. muse a was born into the right family, had the right connections, a grew up with a silver spoon in hand. sure muse a was talented and deserved to be in the program, but muse b thinks it's not fair. muse b comes from a not-so-priveleged household, on the poorer end of the spectrum, and had to claw their way into the program with vigorous practice. but despite this and the obvious tension, there's a tangible attraction between the two. something passionate and unmistakable. they push each other away, and pull each other close . mainly looking for a toxic 'relationship' fillwed with self sabotage, some hurt/comfort, and maybe a happy ending? ||

|| more to come when i get more ideas!!

Last edited:
hey, hinode. I think we might be a good match partner-wise as I like a lot of your ideas (ex: knightxwitch, pre-debut idolxditto) and fandoms. I would love to continue this in private pm’s, but as I am still new I don’t think I can send messages yet.

Please send me one when you can, and I’ll throw off some of my ideas!

inches in here
hello hello! i'm very intrigued by some of these ideas, especially the mafia one and i vibe with a good majority of the fandoms/settings so 👀
I would totally be down to plot and rp, though I haven't been on forums in ages so i'm a tad rusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back