• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jujutsu kaisen search <3 (canon x oc doubling and canon x canon welcome!)

Nohrian

Hello there! I'm back with a small search thread, this time looking for a few JJK roleplay partners! I'm going to try to keep this as concise as possible, but thank you all for taking the time to read this! :D

A little about me:
~ I'm 24 years old and go by she/they pronouns, feel free to call me whatever but I usually go by Nohrian or Noh!
~ I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+, that's just what I'm comfortable with and I will not budge on this rule, I'm sorry
~ I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now and consider myself a fairly advanced writer. Recently I've been averaging about 300-600 words per character while doubling, and it can be even more than that, especially if we are only focusing on one canon x canon pairing. All I ask is no one-liners!! It doesn't have to be nearly as much, but more than 1 to 2 paragraphs are preferred!!
~ I really, really love to chat OOC, so feel free to send me a message even just to chat if you aren't interested in an rp!!
~ I love to double. I will always put just as much effort into the character on your side and all I ask for is the same courtesy in return! For this fandom, I am only looking for canon x canon or oc x canon. But I am more than okay with mixing and matching if there's something you'd like to do! I'd be perfectly okay with doing something like a canon x oc for my side and canon x canon for yours, or vice versa! Feel free to ask!
~ I do any sort of pairing! I am very comfortable with MxF, MxM, FxF, and any other variation of gendered pairings! Trans and nb ocs and hcs more than welcome! This is a LGBTQ+ friendly zone <3
~ I personally have no triggers but please let me know if you do!
~ Due to the nature of life, my response times will vary. All I ask is that you are patient with me and I will be just as patient with you as well. Normally, I can get a response up every day / every other day, but other times it might only be a few times a week. Weekends are much harder for me to respond IC. However, I'm almost always available for OOC chat and I'll always communicate if it will take longer than normal to respond! That being said, take as long as you need to reply as well! I will never bug you for a response and frequent replies is not a requirement here! Rping should feel like a hobby, not a job!
~ Also I'd like to mention that I am ghost friendly! I understand it happens and people lose interest or even if you just forget. I'll never hound you for a response and it would be nice for patience on your end as well! If you lose interest don't feel pressured to reach out and explain if it's easier to just leave it where it is!
~ I also prefer to rp through PMs here or Discord, so feel free to suggest either one!

What I ask of you!
~ Please please be 18+!! As mentioned above, I will only write with other adults so please be honest about your age! 21+ is preferred but not a strict requirement at all
~ All I really ask is to be friendly! I am never looking for super fast replies and I just want us both to enjoy the rp, so I'll try to match your posting speed to the best of my ability!
~ I also ask that you give at least a few paragraphs in response! I tend to write a lot and I'm definitely not looking for you to match that if you aren't comfortable with writing that much, but just give me something to work with and I'll be happy!

That's all there is about me! Now for the juicy and far more interesting details!

**Important: I am fully caught up with the anime and am currently making my way through the manga but am NOT caught up yet. That being said, spoilers are NOT an issue at all. I may not be caught up but I am up to date on the big plot points and such and try to keep myself updated on what's going on!
However, I would really like to do something more canon-divergent possible, such as an AU! I'm not opposed to rping in the canon universe at all, but I may need some guidance if you are looking for a plot to take place at a specific point in the manga I haven't reached yet, though I am attempting to catch up as quick as I possibly can while still taking in all of the info! I'm also more than willing to do the research necessary if you'd like me to write as a character I haven't met yet or don't know everything about!

So, for the fun part!
Who I'm looking for!
Choso,
Geto, Gojo, Nanami

Who I can play for you!
Anyone! Please, don't hesitate to ask if you have someone you're craving! The only character I might struggle with writing is Mahito but hey, I'm always willing to try just about anything once

I don't have a ton of cxc ships for JJK outside of Gojo/Geto, but if you're really craving something, feel free to let me know and I'll look into it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this!! I know it's a lot but I appreciate anyone who made it this far, even if you're not interested!! But if you are, please send me a PM introducing yourself a bit and I would love to plot something out with you!! Thank you so much and I hope you all have a great day!

Hello!!! I'm 22 and very interested in RPing with you! I am caught up with both the anime and manga C:
PM me if you'd like to talk more about this because I already have a few suggestions in mind!

Hey, I have some ideas in mind if you are interested send me a PM. I don't want to bother or be a burden, I prefer that we both enjoy the role and it isn't repetitive, so if you already have someone to roleplay with, I won't be offended if you don't answer.

I'm interested! I have a plot bunny that's been killing me! I prefer to write on discord if thats okay!

hi Nohrian Nohrian ! would be interested in discussing ideas. i have an ad with an intro and what i'm looking for here. let me know if you'd be interested.
also i'd be fine with exploring geto/gojo as a ship, but i've never written them before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back