• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Journal Entry #194 (Accepting)

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
BACKSTORY
You must travel to the very west,
Over by the queen's nest.
Underneath the chosen hill,
Choose the snake that has a frill.
And in the valley that reeks of death,
Near the den life you must giveth.
There in the north the frozen giant rules,
You must steal the icy jewels.
In the east there is Haip mountain,
Every drink must be from a fountain.
Lost pages in hidden places,
Do assemble a team of races.

-Inventor's note

The year was 2134. The Council of the Ages was maintaining peace, until people started to randomly die. Bodies showed up in the strangest of places. It was discovered that there wasn't enough magical energy in the air to sustain life. People panicked, and someone soon found a solution. A journal page belonging to the journal of a famous inventor. It showcases a machine that will put new magical energy into the atmosphere. Unfortunately, the page is just one of eight parts of a blueprint.

This is where you come in.

You have signed up to find the missing blueprint pages, and possibly some souvenirs!

RACES
Go for broke! Use your imagination to come up with some weird race that no one's heard of before! Give them skills and traits!

LINKS
Journal Entry #194 (Characters)

Last edited:
What is the preferred age range for characters (based on human years)?

Okay! I should have my sheet done soon, definitely tonight. How many more people are we wanting to join?

Also, can I have a second character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back