• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay: Shades of Heaven

@SephirothSage @Blackadder

"Well. You two've got a good hour or so to get acquainted before Osaka Air 6 gets here. So settle on in..." Joel slumps back across the bench he's on. The terminal remains fairly empty after the crowd from mexico clears out. After a good half hour of silence, he slowly perks up, reaches into a duffle bag, and pulls out 3 bottles of cola. "Anyone thirsty?" He asks drowsily, before the roar of a jumbo-jet echoes through the building.

Rosie left the building, a strong pat on his stomache as he waved to the man. "Will do, see yea again miracle chef." he chuckled slightly as he had a new spring in his step from after that, literally actually, it's almost like his body was good as new! Hell, who knew standing up straight would feel THIS good, and being able to walk without a limp!

Man, he had to tell Danny and the others... Wait... Do.. vampires even need to eat? Damn... Have to ask though.

Heading back inside he decided to give the folks down stairs abit more time to... do whatever they had to do to Zappa and Simmon. perhaps he should simply... wander? Find some trouble? Maybe bugger about on his phone? No, he wasn't some damn teen... had to be something he could do...

Whelp, nothing for it, best he start walking around and figuring this building out.

[if your bored and looking to bugger about in the adventures of Rosie in a strange building, go ahead, otherwise this is pretty much putting up a sign that says "insert action until time for movement."]

@Blackadder @SephirothSage

Joel looks back and forth between the two of you, still holding the colas, as the sound of a small, unlisted landing touching down in the runway reaches your ears. The rather small charter jet visible out the windows of the terminal, as it skids down the runway.

"Ssssooooda? Anyone?"

A single passenger exits the plane, and begins striding for the terminal building, the doors sliding open for her entrance. A rather striking woman strides in with a wide smile. A good 5'10, and mostly legs in her height. A pair of loose, black pants, far too large for her and only held on by a leather belt, bob and ripple as she walks, ending in wide bottoms that open to reveal the smooth olive skin of her feet, cushioned by wicker sandals. Her flowing blonde hair trailing behind her as she approaches, her arms raising. Her chest covered by nothing but a tight-blue, cut-off tank-top which bares and accentuates her slender abdomen. A travel bag raising off her shoulder. A cool, collected voice echoes from her lips, as Joel sets the soda aside, standing with a warm smile.

"Veronika!"

"Joel!"

@TacoMann @Thief of Words

Simon nodded, looking down at his hands. He flexed his fingers experimentally, before adjusting the gloves once again, and resting his arms at his sides.

"I think that would be a great idea. Though, im curious of how you learn that a stand exists without it ever manifesting?" He asks, looking over at Zappa.

@TacoMann @SephirothSage

Tyler took the cola from the distracted Joel. "Soda." Huh, now there was a hot colleague. Hey, Tyler was a young male, and he had self-control. Didn't mean he couldn't look. He twisted the cap off and started drinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stein nods, accepting one of the bottles of Cola. He hasn't even opened it yet however, when a new figure steps into view. He eyes her up and down with a colder, more analytical eye than his centuries junior comrade.

"Mrm. Friend of yours, Joel?"

@Kalin Scarlet @Thief of Words

"Simple. She has Stand Potential. We know, because she can see other people's stands. People without Stand potential, can't see Stands." Danny chimes in with a fairly soft chuckle. His phone buzzes, and he perks up, looking down at it with curiosity as he pulls it out. "Huh. Looks like lardy-lard's awake. Guess the full lesson'll have to wait. C'mon! Joel's gonna be pulling up front! Sure you're used to the limo service, huh Simon?" He gives another fanboy smile, as he heads upstairs.

She gives a warm smile, and extends a hand. "I'm an old partner of Joel's. I'm our main patrol in Osaka. Fairly quiet district, if I do like to brag." Her voice is a soft, kind tone. "I'll admit. Not often I get to work with a vampire. Unless you happen to really, really like the heavy armor? Or you have a stand that gives you an odd appearance or a skin condition...Or you had a flesh bud, in which case, I'm very very sorry. Regardless, where to Joel?"

He perks up with a grin, seeming a fair bit more rested all of the sudden. "Well. Now, we head back to HQ, drop off your luggage at your respective suites, pick up my new partner, and our other operatives on this mission, then head out to the hospital to check up on our suspects. And if you think working with a vampire is weird, you should enjoy meeting The Maiden."

@Orikanyo

Your phone buzzes as you step back out into the street. A text message from Danny.

Gunn-Dude. Limo. Front building. LIMO. Half hour dude.

:D

YAAAAAAASSSS! RIDING IN STYLE! LIMO! WITH DRINKS!

Stein shakes the dust off of his courtly manners, and briefly casts his mind back a few centuries, to his youth. He gives the woman a courtly bow in response to her words, moving as if the heavy riot gear slows him down not at all.

"Your first assumption was correct, My Fair Lady. I am Rammes Stein, of the house of Stein, from Germany. It is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of one whom, by their association with Joel, I can only assume is a most valiant warrior in addition to a walking work of art." The ancient warrior almost purrs, as he rises from the bow. His actual features are hidden by the armor, but hopefully she's making positive assumptions.

She giggles softly. "A knight in shining armor then. Well aren't you a gentleman. I'm afraid my heart's already claimed. Then again. He's got a wife of his own, and I'm hardly the sort of woman to steal another's love..." An odd look of knowing sorrow crosses her face, before she perks back up. "You certainly are quiet the flatterer, I'll admit."

Joel chuckles, as he heads back out towards the limousine. "Oh, yeah, quiet the warrior. You'd love to see Little Too Close in action! Thing's a monstrosity! It's not Star Platinum! But Veronika's one of the best agents I've had the pleasure of working with."

@TacoMann @Thief of Words

"Well, I've been in a limo a few times, but I really prefer to keep a low profile when I can. where are we going?" Simon asked, following after Danny. He stopped to hold the door for Zappa and Maiden, before climbing up the stairs behind them.

"Limo? Wut? Alright not like I have much to do otherwise."

The man gave a slight sigh, he remembers that Joel and Stien buggered off sometime ago so this was probably them... He wasn't that enthusiastic about a limo though, sure they could be cool but in the end they are just a really long car.

"Now what did the cat drag home I wonder. If it's another rockstar who doesn't know what's what he'd probably just be real damn disappointed... but then again Joel was talking about it being a "big gun" so...

Only gave his gut another reason to create more and more possibilities.

His gut hasn't failed him now, not shooting that blonde on the roof probably saved his hide. Or even maybe saved him from something else. Either way he wouldn't think twice about next time, come hell or high water if she came at him there would be two shots, one for each leg.

Course that wouldn't be right as he saw her... Need to give folks something to make a point with right?

He stood outside the building, looking more like a cowboy awaiting a duel then he was standing there awaiting folks to get back... Can't say his facial expression helped, hat tipped down, frown on his face...

"Alright. A group within the Brooklyn area, has acquired a Stone Mask. They've been making a small army of vampires, and running "Experiments" of sorts. It'd seem the leader in this is a woman who goes by the name of Francezca Sawbones. A vampire on her own, again, it would seem. We have three surviving stand-users from conflict that it would seem their organization employed...there was a fourth one, but, I was somewhat overzealous dealing with them. We're heading out to NY-General to check in on our witnesses, see if either of the three is conscious yet. Get some answers. Any questions?" He settles back down into the limousine. Veronika follows him in, settling beside him, setting down her bag aside her.

Well, Tyler thought. Classic Stone Mask muckery, some crazed bunch. "Stand users and vampires both... do we have any idea how many there are in total? What these Mengele incidents were for? What their goal is, besides mayhem?"

@Blackadder @SephirothSage

"So far? We've tallied an average of 10 vampires dealt with a night. And 4, possibly 5 stand users have been captured. We don't know how many more there are. And it would seem their goal is to make this city, quote: Theirs." Joel explains, over the trip back to HQ.

@Thief of Words @Kalin Scarlet

Danny leads the group back upstairs. Zappa parts ways, heading back to her suite, giving a word to keep safe. As you stride out to the front of the building, Rosie stands at the curb, wind dramatically blowing against his coat.

@Orikanyo

Danny gives an excited wave, as he exits the front of the building, Simon and The Maiden in tow. "Oh man! So remember that fat guy Stein and I flayed? Yeah! He woke up! So we're gonna go question the shit out of him!"

@TacoMann

"Is that right? Well I can' miss a good ol' fashioned shake down, then again we got a limo to wait for right? Wait, ain't that guy... He doesn't have any skin right? How we gona get him to talk without him screamin to high heaven?" he asked looking confused, he remember the guy... N.R put many a hole in that one, luvky he had Stien's healing or he might've died. Not that it wasn't Rosie's intention... Guy probably deserved it.

And if he didn't?

C'est la vie.

Rosie rubbed his chin in thought for a moment... In truth to the others he seemed... slightly different.. healthier would be a good word, perhaps he got a haircut or new shoes?

"Aww yea shit forgot to mention, you eat at a place called Trendy's?"

@Orikanyo @SephirothSage @Blackadder @Kalin Scarlet @Thief of Words

The limousine pulls up to the always impressive Speedwagon Foundation HQ. Danny strides in, and waives for Simon, Rosie, and The Maiden to follow. He gives an excited greeting to the gorgeous blonde, and muscular man.

"Alright! So! Hi! Danny Elfman, my Stand's Weird Science!"

She waits for the other three to enter, and the door to close, before carrying on her own introduction.

"I've heard quite a bit about you. Veronika Redd. Little Too Close." She says with a dazzling smile. Her grin reaching ear-to-ear, as her eyes briefly catch Rosie's, as she shakes Joel's hand, then extends hers to him in turn.

Tyler took a moment to evaluate everyone he shook hands with. "Tyler A. Zeppeli." His own smile turned wry as he waiting to gauge the others' reactions to the next part. "No Stand. Ripple user."

"...Lets keep it to Mr.Gunnery." Rosie responded with now a rather ruined afternoon... This woman... Christ... if there was one thing he got from her, it was a VERY bad feeling.

Not like a "it's gona rain soon and ruin your picnic" bad feeling but more of watching a large ball of shit fly directly towards a large spinning turbine, the kind of feeling that makes you want to get behind cover, the kind of feeling that makes you question getting into a car with a total damn stranger that kinda looked like the woman who claimed to be a part of all this... but.. she did just come in on a plane yea? And that shit didn't happen to long ago.

"I'd shake yer hand but... just finished cleanin' the guns, doubt you'd like oil on yea." he gave an excuse and placed them back into his coat pockets, just waiting for all hell to break loose... or things to turn out better then he expects, always a chance for that, maybe they'd stop for ice cream before the inevitable betrayal.

But by whom? Two people went out.. four came back... Stien was a big guy, big in honor... but he couldn't rule him out... Joel was just plain to happy to have her here... And this new guy... Tyler his name was... he couldn't rule out anybody else either... Should things get ugly... well... best he find all his escape routes.

[Rosie eyes the car, looking around for possible exits. Taking his time to give a casual look around.]

@Orikanyo @Blackadder @Thief of Words @SephirothSage @Kalin Scarlet

Veronika gives a slight aside to Simon, as she retracts her hand. "I see..." Her gaze fixes on Simon as she tilts her head. "...I've seen you before, haven't I? Oh! But you didn't see me. You where one of the idols at an exhibition in Osaka a year ago, weren't you? A stand user was going to try and blow the entire place up. Glad to see proof of a job well done. I'm afraid I can't quite remember the name though." She says, as she extends her hand to Simon with a warm smile.

[The only exits Rosie can see are a small sun-window in the middle of the limo, as well as the door he entered in. The windows are likely too narrow to fit through.]

@Orikanyo @Blackadder @Thief of Words @SephirothSage @Kalin Scarlet

As you drive through the isle of Manhattan, the car comes slowing to a halt.

"uh. boss. bad news." the driver says.

"Ahhhh great."

Blue and red lights flicker back and forth, as the limo comes to a halt beside a police car, a line of yellow tape being unrolled between pylons, slowly walling off the hospital as Joel slides for the door. Sunlight streaming into the car as he steps out into the evening. Veronika following him out close.

"A hospital... figure something big happened here?" Rosie inquired as he stepped his way out of the limousine. "A murder maybe? Kinda ironic for it to happen here, then again... what better place to help your chances to survive?" he mused on the matter but paused his chatter with... nobody in particular to give a good look around the area.

"Or was this our destination? Guess I shoulda asked where we were going before I got in a stranger's car... How did I never get kidnapped as a child I'll never know..." the narrator lied as Rosie continued his never ending musings, the whole thing was feeling more or less like a narration of his strange thoughts or perhaps the voiced protagonist of a video game. "So, what's the plan?"

"This was our destination anyways. But-"

Joel is cut off by the sound of shattering glass. A man flying from the higher floors with a cry of utter terror as he plummets towards the ground in front of you.

"Things got interesting." Tyler slapped open the car door, snapped the seat belt off and took a running leap to catch the man before he became ground floor tomato sauce.

[dice]24464[/dice]

"...Well shoot would yea look at that." Rosie stared up at the now flying person who was flailing about like he was trying to fly. Now, if Rosie was one thing, he was a gunslinger, but a man catcher? Not quite, but thankfully somebody else was currently moving in to take his place on the whole heroic save thing, so best he let the new guy take the shot.

not because he couldn't right judge where the guy was going or anything of course... Nor was it because he still felt sluggish from that earlier meal...

Okay that last part was the truth, hell it DID kinda just remake his body after all. Still hadn't told Danny about it yet... should he though? it was kinda like finding a unicorn in terms of dining, magical food that heals everything wrong with yea... You know what, yes, he will tell the folks, no sense not giving the place business after all.

Wait... wasn't there something going on?

Oh yea.

The falling guy.

[dice]24463[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back