• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay Recruiting - (Mutants & Masterminds)

TacoMann

Just a sweet transvestite
JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay: Shades of Heaven

After an extended hiatus, I'm back on the site. And I'm looking for new players to help breathe new life into a project of mine.

New York, NY, August, 2015. Another Stone Mask has been discovered by the Speedwagon Foundation. A strange group of vampires and stand-users calling themselves "The Family" has sprung up, sowing terror across Brooklyn in the night. An enigmatic woman pulls the strings with glee. And mysteries pile on top of eachother one after the other at the fantastical Speedwagon Foundation.

Stand-Users, Vampires, and Hamon-wielders are all welcome to join the fray. If you're interested, just let me know! :D

Which edition are you using?

Edit: Okay, I found it was 3e looking at the sheets, but seriously, some of these things utterly break PL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there is always Rule 0, and as an experienced Game-Breaker, and Game Re-Railer, I like to think I know where to curb a player and where to let them roll with their tough-as-nails crazy. Besides, with the setting, we had GioGio as a main character! Golden Experience was BROKEN AF.

Rohan Kishibe is a SIDE character, and his power is Console Commands + God Mode.

If you're interested in playing, I wouldn't say no to another player, of course! :D

TacoMann said:
If you're interested in playing, I wouldn't say no to another player, of course! :D
I'd assume so since you did say you were looking for new players. :P

So yeah, divided between Stand user or Ripple.

Could develop one or the other over time. I'd also consider letting you be both. You'd have to gimp your stand a little to do so, but still.

Whaaaat? Broken? No, never, not at all!

I mean sure my boy's stand could hit the eye of a bird on top of a skyscraper as he sat in a coffee shop down the street with but a singular centimetre of opening between his target and him as the person across from him talks about how they were getting into some new vegetarian diet plan.

It's not toooooooo strong~

But yea, welcome to the club if any of ya'll join.

In Fairness to Rosie, I may point out he's basically just a More Dakka version of Hol Horse in terms of powers.

Not exactly a compliment. Even if Hol Horse is consistently High-Tier in the games.

AND THE ONLY GODDAMN COUNTER TO THE FUCKING BIRD IN EYES OF HEAVEN THAT WORKS ALL THE DAMN TIME

I'm certain it isn't, just a matter if our righteous god @Tacomann is still around. 

Of course we can't summon him without the appropriate sacrifices.

HOLY SWEET JESUS ON A UNICYCLE HE HAS RETURNED!

the bizarre adventures of Rosie and the gang continues!

However. IT would seem the ACTUAL RP PAGE. Is dead.

So either we're re-starting completely. Orrrrrrr we're just rebooting back to the front of the hospital.

Shame, though. I hid hidden messages throughout my posts foreshadowing the connection this RP has to canon that none of you caught. And was so convinced of the RP's death I already spoiled stuff to Sephi. xD

I know he's good about keeping IC knowledge away from OOC knowledge though. And honestly, I feel like he'd just be hyped to get to that shit if I drag him back in xD

Shame, though. I hid hidden messages throughout my posts foreshadowing the connection this RP has to canon that none of you caught. And was so convinced of the RP's death I already spoiled stuff to Sephi. xD

I know he's good about keeping IC knowledge away from OOC knowledge though. And honestly, I feel like he'd just be hyped to get to that shit if I drag him back in xD

i figured you did, my jojo knowledge has waned over the past while due to... well...

lots of shit. 

Well, I'm about to have it revealed how this connects to canon if we start back up. And over the next few days I should be able to Re-Alive the RP page. From there we can make brief discussion of how to restart, then go about it.

@Lamladaz , did you have any character concepts in mind? Stand. Ripple. Mode. Mix? 

Also, nice catch.

(Could this RP have 4 testicles? Let us see!)

(STRIP IT!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back