• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
There is literally no one doing one of these and I wanna see some Stands because Vento Aureo is still airing
So I'm looking for JoJo fans and people who wanna help me make something that Araki would look at for a solid ten seconds

Plot: The artificial island of Ishen is a seemingly normal place. There have been no major incidents and public order is almost always maintained. However, Ishen is home to a gang war referred to as the Stand Off. Gangs of delinquents or criminals battle each other with their Stands for control of the city. The Gang Tsukuyomi is currently in control, with their mysterious leader atop its throne undefeated. Will someone unseat him or will he hold grip on this city for years to come?

Interested:
joekid joekid
Solirus Solirus
NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0
Error 420 Error 420
Trombone Trombone
Remembrance Remembrance
Graystone713 Graystone713
no-eyed-girl no-eyed-girl

Protagonist Stand Users (New Gang that has stepped up)

Antagonist Stand Users (Rival Gangs or even Tsukuyomi Itself)

Last edited:
not sure yet, I'll probably pick once the game has been further developed

I already have some concepts for characters my firs-... and those are my character concepts... NANI!?

I'm interested in playing a villain, but I'd like to see something fleshed out before I throw my hat in.

One more intrigued, but I might have trouble posting often. The new job is exhausting.

But I have a character who could easily swing as a SideJo, Hol-Horsealike, or maybe even one of MANY Jojo antagonists who fights the party, gets beat, then joins the Jojos because FRIENDSHIP! His stand power is all about speed and momentum.

I am interested as well and would like to play an antagonist but will be a jo-bro if you all need me to be one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back