• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJos Bizarre Adventure RP

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"I Giornno Giavana have a dream!"

15FC1BF5D17FBBBF572B3762E3D2710222127F73

Heyo! I wanna make a JoJos RP based in its own universe, though there will be some characters referenced but in...different ways. It'll be a completely original story, hopefully with multiple parts and characters. The first part would most likely be something similar to Stardust Crusaders, in that it'll take place on a road trip across the world, probably against time. You will all play as Stand users and will come up with your own Stands. (As long as they're not TOO OP)

Combat will be calculated behind the scenes whilst you guys RP it out and have fun! Though much like actual JoJos, you'll have to use your head to defeat some Stands and figure out their abilities.

Once we have at least 5 people, ill be able to start!

I’m interested, would you be okay if I use a CS I already made for another jojo rp and adapt it to this one?

Last edited:
Is it too late to join? Also, can I reserve the spot of the main JoJo of the group?
The main JoJo is meant mainly as a plot device for your characters! He's sort of an NPC/Side character, but you're free to make a CS!

"I Giornno Giavana have a dream!"

15FC1BF5D17FBBBF572B3762E3D2710222127F73

Heyo! I wanna make a JoJos RP based in its own universe, though there will be some characters referenced but in...different ways. It'll be a completely original story, hopefully with multiple parts and characters. The first part would most likely be something similar to Stardust Crusaders, in that it'll take place on a road trip across the world, probably against time. You will all play as Stand users and will come up with your own Stands. (As long as they're not TOO OP)

Combat will be calculated behind the scenes whilst you guys RP it out and have fun! Though much like actual JoJos, you'll have to use your head to defeat some Stands and figure out their abilities.

Once we have at least 5 people, ill be able to start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back