• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP?

I'm just getting into the series - I've only seen clips of various parts of the anime(s?), and the episodes of part 5 that have come out, so you'd have to teach me along the way, but I would be pretty interested. I might even be alright with it taking place on Discord. However, I think the rules for recruiting to Discord or other non-RPN websites have changed?

Id be interested in coming along, Sent a message over earlier but thought id post interest here too. Im fine with Discord too. Most games im in have use it to some degree so dont think it will be too much of a issue

Maybe? You can look around if you want. If enough people return, we could probably get it off the ground.

I was in contact with the person who was GM'ing. I think its slowly coming together.....I think it was him, me and 1 other so far....with last 2 that makes 5. But dont know his end plan.

I was in contact with the person who was GM'ing. I think its slowly coming together.....I think it was him, me and 1 other so far....with last 2 that makes 5. But dont know his end plan.
Welp I’ll uh... just wait here... for something to happen.... and spam like on everyone

Guys, lets fill out some character sheets. I already filled mine out and it was accepted apparently

Oh i was waiting for a thread to post them all in. better to keep in one place. I did mentioned about perhaps a discord but GM hasnt really used one before i think

Guys, lets fill out some character sheets. I already filled mine out and it was accepted apparently
Welp, Alright I guess...

Might take a while since like... it’s been years since I rp’ed and I’m trying to get back in it.

Got one partially made, just need setting details to really flesh it out. As for now its set for a character after Part6 that no reset happened since thats as much as i know for the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back