• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP?

Another JJBA RP ......

I would have joined in if I am not currently wating for the other jjba rp to start. (。ŏ_ŏ)

Hrgnnn. Σ(O_O;)

Well to be honest, i don't know if my RP is going to be a success or not, i think just, as a safety measure of sorts, how about joining this RP, as well? that way you'll be able to enjoy one JoJo RP if not two, know what i mean? :].

Well to be honest, i don't know if my RP is going to be a success or not, i think just, as a safety measure of sorts, how about joining this RP, as well? that way you'll be able to enjoy one JoJo RP if not two, know what i mean? :].

Let me think.....
-_-
๏_๏
⊙_⊙

Hmmm the plot is different...

Let me think.....
-_-
๏_๏
⊙_⊙

Hmmm the plot is different...

Apparently, this RP follows the actual main story-line of the Manga/Anime series from Part VI-Stone Ocean, whereas my RP is meant to be a complete reboot of the franchise altogether, i think a good way of enjoying both mine and Rusty of Shackleford's JoJo RPs is to see them from their different perspectives, RPing in one that belongs to the main story of JoJo and one that doesn't, i'm going to join Rusty's RP since in all honesty, i don't think my RP will attract, as both many people and much success, as his will, its better to try multiple things at once and see how both will turn out, what do you think Rusty?

Apparently, this RP follows the actual main story-line of the Manga/Anime series from Part VI-Stone Ocean, whereas my RP is meant to be a complete reboot of the franchise altogether, i think a good way of enjoying both mine and Rusty of Shackleford's JoJo RPs is to see them from their different perspectives, RPing in one that belongs to the main story of JoJo and one that doesn't, i'm going to join Rusty's RP since in all honesty, i don't think my RP will attract, as both many people and much success, as his will, its better to try multiple things at once and see how both will turn out, what do you think Rusty?
I think that I'll stick with this one, since having two at the same time would be too much for me. If you guys want to join, it's always open!

What is the fate part of the CS for? Isn't part of every main character's fate to help the main JoJo?

What about making it a 1x? RP? you know, choose how many people you want to join the RP and the people who have already signed up that still wish to take part in the RP can be just us people, right?
Yeah but more than half the people who've shown interest haven't made character sheets yet lol

Yeah but more than half the people who've shown interest haven't made character sheets yet lol

But that's what i mean by 1x?, just make the RP with the people who have gone, as far, as to make character sheets, that way we can prove that we want to do a JoJo story-line based on Rusty's idea for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back