• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! So, anybody up for a JoJo's Bizzare Adventure RP? I would like it to be set in either an AU where the universe is never reset, or in a completely different universe. Keep in mind, I'm not familiar with the new universe, and honestly, I don't like the designs of the characters. But yeah! I'm open to ideas on where to set it!

CS: Fandom - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Tokyo Jam CS

Last edited:
I know. I'm thinking about having it make mini balls of extremely hot gas that slowly pull people closer. It's named after the Rainbow song Stargazer. I also have Sacred Heart, Heart Shaped Box, Fade to Black, and Egypt (The Chains are On.)

Damn, naming a stand after a single song rather than a band or album name really limits the names of it's abilities.

I’m interested. I also have a fat list of stands I made that I can share if you’d like. Some are pretty gimmicky and obviously meant for enemies but who knows you might find one you want to use, or use for a bad guy.

Another JJBA RP ......

I would have joined in if I am not currently wating for the other jjba rp to start. (。ŏ_ŏ)

Hrgnnn. Σ(O_O;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back