• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guys! Welcome to the thread! I'm working on making the CS template right now. Since a big aspect of stand battles is the mystery, the way it's going to work is that your character template will be submitted publicly through the character section. Your stand sheet, however, will be submitted to me privately through PM. That way, when it comes time to fight, only you really know the exact specifics of your stand.

To this end, I should let it be known that you guys don't have to collaborate. If you guys want to fight each other, or work separately, you are more than welcome to. It is also up to you just how much you let be known about your stand. Just be wary: knowledge is a dangerous weapon you may not want to give freely.

What sort of power is everyone planning on giving their character's stand? I have an idea but I don't want to end up with the same thing as someone else.

For the record, if you privately submit your stand, and it has the same power as someone else, I'd either reject it or talk to you depending on just how similar they are. If you still want to publicly discuss though, that's your prerogative.

Quiet Quiet Oh my god, I love you already. I had to read over your backstory a couple times just to get the most obvious reference, but aaaaaaaah...

Haha, thank youuu!!
Belle's backstory is definitely a little scavenger hunt in of itself shjdsjdj

I'm really anticipating all the different stands y'all have. Hopefully my Dead Dreams is going to prove victorious~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back